It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Story about a guy I know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Read and tell me wat you thoughts are? I know I am not a very good writer.

My mane is Geno and I have lived in Colorado all my life when I was growing up I was best friends with one of my Nehibors Mike Hrinik Jr. Mike and I were good friends all the way thru High school. Some thing that was always funny about Mike�s family is that his Dad, Mike Hrinik Sr could never tell his family or friends about what he did for a living. You see Mike Sr worked for Martin Marietta, before they became Lockheed Martin. Mike Jr and I used to always try to pry little bits of info out on Mike Sr but never got a Damn thing out of him. The only thing that Mike Sr would ever tell us was he worked under ground at the facility in the foothills of the mountains and past things that he had worked on after they were declassified, He told us storied about how he used to write encryption codes for the defense department, Try breaking other peoples codes and stories like watching eyes and (something) pebbles , a project that was done 30 years ago, Kind of like Star wars but it used satellites that looked for a missile launch and fired a charge to blow up the missiles. He always told us boring stories about that crap.

One Friday that all changed(a little anyway) we were all sitting in their living room watching the discovery channel when the topic of UFOs came up on the TV. We watched it for a little while and I asked him if he believed in UFOs and aliens, The answer that I got shocked me to say the least.(Mike Sr is the smartest man I know you know the kind of guy that can go to radio shack and buy a whole bunch of the little transistors and make his Own computer mother board and all) Anyway Mike sr looked over an me and with the most chilling expression on his face he said � I firmly believe in aliens and UFOs and you should to� The look on his face was one that I will never forget!!! It was the kind of look that tells you he has seen or knows something.

Well this story gets Weird Mike Sr was involved in a Bad car accident and lost most of his short term memory. He ended up not being able to work and ended up going to court to SUE the insurance company of the other driver who hit him. One day in court the Judge asked Mike Sr what it was that he did that he made so much money, Mike was just about to tell the Judge that he could not tell him, When some one stood up from the back of the court room and said he will not answer that question!! Walked over to the Judge handed him a piece of paper the judge looked at the Paper and called a recess. Mike ended up winning the case and got a lot of money. But the funny thing is Mike Sr was told buy his former employer that he had to move?? Even thought he did not work for them anymore they made him and his wife move to Mesquite Nevada the middle of No Where.

What is it that you guys and Gals think it is that mike did????
Do you think that he had contact with UFOs (the alien kind?)
And why would the company make him move to the middle of no where after he did not work for them anymore???????????

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wow! Interesting! Don�t know what to say
But I think it sounds like he really know that aliens exists

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Oh ya another thing that was funny about his job is that he would go to work in one suit and come home in another?? And the next day he would come home in the one he left in the day before??????

Like this all week long? Its like the made him change at work into the previous days clothes that he had to leave there ???
He would never tell us what this was about

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
probibly sub contracted to the military and worked in top secret areas. I can see the judge doing that...lol One of those OOPS moments where you can't do much.
LOL

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
Wow! Interesting! Don�t know what to say
But I think it sounds like he really know that aliens exists

Ditto!
Wow have you spoken to him since?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
No I got a job offer and moved to Omaha Ne, a few years later.
But I am still in contact with Mike Jr he still lives in Colorado. I ask about his Dad and he just says he's fine!

This was about 12 -14 years ago
I wonder what has been Declassfied that he could tell us about now

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm one of the more skeptical members here, but your story has a ring of credibility.

The "(something) pebbles" you mentioned are "brilliant pebbles" (developed to take down incoming missles). Lockheed Martin was the secondary source for these; specifically, their division in Denver.
www.periscope1.com...

Couldn't find anything on "watching eyes" but that's such an appropriate name for any surveillance that it's probably been used.

You've probably seen plenty of discussions here that Colorado Springs is "really where the aliens are" rather than Area 51 (which is just the smokescreen and new-aircraft-testing-base). So the location is right.

As to moving to Nevada, that's not a big surprise -though it was probably Uncle Sam more than Lockheed that made him go. That might not even be a bad place; just 80 miles from Vegas, and even closer to the Grand Canyon. There are worse places to retire to.

Overall, you just shifted me a small step towards the 'believer' end of the spectrum (but there's still a long ways to go!).

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You've probably seen plenty of discussions here that Colorado Springs is "really where the aliens are" rather than Area 51 (which is just the smokescreen and new-aircraft-testing-base). So the location is right

I hope not our family has land that we used to go camping on around there near Cripple Creek out side of a little town named guffey. Funney thing I spent summer after summer there and never saw any thing funny at all. So I am going to say NO ailens in Colorado Springs lol.

Once again I am not sure what Mike Sr did at work but that night changed me alittle. Who know's he could have just been F-ing with me and little mike.lol But something tells me he was not messing around.

I will tell you this when I was younger and alot dumber there was this one weekend me and afew other freind went hiking up neer Deer creek canyon looking for Mushrooms (the bad kind Doh!!!) this canyon is near the Maritn facility kinda/ well when we were on ourt way back down the canyon (Driving at this point) We had some guy in a Blue Geo Metro FLY buy us on a Blind turn taking our pictures and pictures of our lincese plate. And that proceded to speed away. We always thought that was kinda funny. Wonder if they thought that was saw something that we shouldent have?? I never herd anything else on that.

Ya some of the things that people post is sjust BS there is a nother topic in a nother forum her about a base under DIA lol some people!!!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Probably worked in a mlitary base. Developing weapons or something, and the thing that scared you about his face was probably him just joking. Juust plauing around with you.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I Hope your right

But from that day forward I never Quite belived in Ailens But I do think that there are thing out there that we just can explain?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hey man, I worked with Mike Jr. at Dow Jones for a couple years. I would like to get in touch with him again. Could you please foreward my email address to him?

Thanks, Adam.
[email protected]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Maybe as motivation the bosses told him something like, "you know, Soviet ICBM warheads aren't the only target for this system."

"Huh? China too?"

"No, these ones have better kung fu than the Chinese."

"you mean, um, like Klingons?"

"No comment. But don't say nothing to nobody."

new topics

top topics

join