It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Jobs 'Saved or Created' in Congressional Districts That Don't Exist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The question to ask is where is this money going to? Is it just personal avarice on the part of a few bad politicians, or is it something much more sinister?

I think The Powers That Be are either getting careless or just more brazen in their theft.

Catherine Austin Fitts does a good job of connecting the dots between government, Wall Street and organized crime.

dunwalke.com...

If you don't know who she is, she's a former Housing Secretary in the Bush I administration and regular guest on Coast to Coast.

Originally posted by Ahabstar
I did try to make it somewhat politically neutral. Well somewhat anyways. And tried...that is a key point of effort.

But I think there is much more to the story than just the story itself. The obvious of lying to make themselves look better. But also the question of where and on what did this money disappear? And how many other similar number discrepancies are out there to become discovered (or not)?

Are we talking black budget projects or pocket lining that is going on here? Answering that question could have stronger implications for Obama than a verified signed BC (along with 8mm film) from a birth in Kenya with the Ayatollah as the birthing coach.

While graft and corruption are nothing new, outright and provable theft cannot so easily be swept under the rug.

But, I predict a patsy will be forthcoming before too long so the money train does not become derailed.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join