It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Project

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The funny thing is most of the elite pigs have openly admited and/or incrimidated themselves on camera or in speaches, yet nobody cares or questions it. They have openly thanked the media for basically helping with their agenda.

"Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will.If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it"
| David Rockefeller |

" We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a World Government.The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries "
| David Rockefeller to Trilateral Commission in 1991 |

*"We have had 250 years or so of family involvement in the finance business," says Baron Rothschild. "We provide advice on both
sides of the balance sheet, and we do it globally"
"You could say that we may have more
insights than others, or you may look at the structure of our business," he says. "As a family business, we want to limit risk. There
is a natural pride in being a trusted adviser"
Baron Rothschild

And believe dont believe in what they are doing?> Give me a break.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
We can't do much because they change the laws to suit whatever their needs is. If we try to stop them, we are labeled with brand of anti-patriotic titles and then fed to law officials. It is sickening to see people being stepped on everyday and not being able to do nothing about it.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Who cares about laws? If they don't have to abide by them, then...well, they can make up any god damn laws they want... If they don't, then I'm not going to abide by them either, that's for sure.

I abide by just laws, not injust ones.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
As more days pass, I am slowly realizing that I am waisting my time worrying about this. You see....what is the point? Why continue to research only to learn the "awful" truth, that everything I see around me and experiance is pretty much a lie. Why research to learn things that only depress me? I mean....one man CANNOT make a difference! So why waist my time trying to figure out the truth, when learning the truth will almost certainly PISS me off?

Sometimes I think sitting back and being a good sheep is a better, less stressful, and less depressing life.

Uggg!

[edit on 12/30/2009 by Termite197]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
They even worship Jah-bul-on, some weird Freemasonic godthingie who's far from good, and seems to be some weird plastic surgery composition of a few others.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that Freemasons worship Jah-bul-on or recognize this as God?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Just takes a quick google search. There is tons of info on the subject. Assuming you "are" a mason, I would of thaught you would have at the very least heard the name is referance to Freemasons.

Jahbulon (or Jabulon) is a word which was used historically in some rituals of Royal Arch Masonry. According to Francis X. King, it is also used in Ordo Templi Orientis rituals.

There has been much debate over the origin and meaning of this word. There is no consensus even among Masonic researchers as to its meaning or legitimacy: one Masonic scholar alleges that the word first appeared in an early 18th Century Royal Arch ritual as the name of an allegorical explorer searching for the ruins of King Solomon's Temple; another Masonic scholar believes it is a descriptive name for God in Hebrew; The most common masonic explanation is that it is a word derived from combining parts of the name of God in different historic languages.

Non-Masonic authors, especially those with an anti-masonic attitued, have alleged that it is a Masonic name for God, and even the name of a unique "Masonic God", despite repeated statements by Freemasonry's officials that "There is no separate Masonic God", nor a separate proper name for a deity in any branch of Freemasonry.[1][2] It is this interpretation of a "Masonic God" that has led to debates about and condemnation of Freemasonry by several religious groups. In England, no ritual containing the name has been in official Masonic use since February 1989.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Termite197
Just takes a quick google search. There is tons of info on the subject. Assuming you "are" a mason, I would of thaught you would have at the very least heard the name is referance to Freemasons.

I am a Mason and I am aware of the reference to Masonry. My question was why anyone thought Masons worship Jahbulon. Masons, other then refering to God as The Great Architect of The Universe, have no other name for God.

...one Masonic scholar alleges that the word first appeared in an early 18th Century Royal Arch ritual as the name of an allegorical explorer searching for the ruins of King Solomon's Temple; another Masonic scholar believes it is a descriptive name for God in Hebrew; The most common masonic explanation is that it is a word derived from combining parts of the name of God in different historic languages.

The name Jahbulon does not appear in any Masonic ritual, whether Blue Lodge or York Rite.

Non-Masonic authors, especially those with an anti-masonic attitued, have alleged that it is a Masonic name for God, and even the name of a unique "Masonic God", despite repeated statements by Freemasonry's officials that "There is no separate Masonic God", nor a separate proper name for a deity in any branch of Freemasonry.[1][2] It is this interpretation of a "Masonic God" that has led to debates about and condemnation of Freemasonry by several religious groups. In England, no ritual containing the name has been in official Masonic use since February 1989.[3]

This is a popular misconception as the last word, 'On', was not the name of an Egyptian God but the name of a town and was misconstrued by later historians.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I do so love it when actual Masons stumble upon these threads, well done!

Termite197, remember that any information can be fallacy. The problem with your research over that of the mainstream media is that is primarily conducted by people whom are already convinced of their conclusions. It is much like starting an experiment when you already have written the findings. As a journalist I have, from time to time, chased down a lead that I thought would make a brilliant story, only to find nothing newsworthy at the end. It does happen where intuition is wrong.

The problem is where such kinds of thinking can lead. As was pointed out by AgustusMasonicus, your information on Freemasons was patiently false. When people are so convinced of their beliefs they will try to find information that supports them. This can mean going off of less-than-reputable hearsay evidence or worse, eliminating the line between fantasy and reality.

It is almost impossible to tell the real facts from the fiction in the videos you told us to watch, because it is all put forward as absolutely true. It is an account, an opinion and at best a theory. Theories of course, must be tested before they are taken as true.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Wow...you missed a big one there.

David_Reale said:

They even worship Jah-bul-on, some weird Freemasonic godthingie who's far from good, and seems to be some weird plastic surgery composition of a few others.

In response to David, AugustusMasonicus said:

How did you arrive at the conclusion that Freemasons worship Jah-bul-on or recognize this as God?

Now, all I did was link a wikipedia article about where somebody may come to the conclusion that Freemasons may worship Jah-bul-on.

I never said whether I personally believe freemasons worship Jahbulon. Simply pointed out the first of many things that come up from a google search on it. Ands its wiki for F's sake, of course I know it may not be "fact"

Your opinions about the video are cool with me as long as you actually watched what you are commenting on. And your comment about comparing my research with the mainstream, makes me laugh. Thank you.

[edit on 12/31/2009 by Termite197]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

One more thing I would like to point out is I do not condemn freemasons. I have a few in my family and I know several personally. My point is to point out the oddities, rituals, and weird pratices of societies like masons, & skull & bones.

Most masons, like the ones I know, the ones in my family, and most of the ones on this board do not know themselves the entire scope of the secrecy involved in masonry. The ones on top do.

Masons are only a small part of the videos anyway. Its more so about "the Illuminati" which is why its called the Illuminati Project.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
again, I ask

Why do the most powerful people in the world seem to worship these evil deities? Especially considering that when not behind closed doors, they portray themselves as christians, etc. This thought is what drives me crazy!

What do they know that we dont?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join