It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian MP Denounces Bilderberg Influence During European Parliament Meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Italian MP Denounces Bilderberg Influence During European Parliament Meeting

www.prisonplanet.com

Mario Borghezio, an Italian member of European Parliament, dropped a bomb shell at the EU this week. In the video below, during a session of the parliament in Brussels Borghezio questioned the nominations of Bilderberg and Trilateral attendees and cohorts for the posts of EU President and EU foreign minister.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yes, it comes from Alex jones, but this is one real piece of news that is coming from his website, and it includes a video.

This is the youTube link to the video.
www.youtube.com...

So, the posts of EU president, and EU foreign minister are being nominated to Bilderberg and Trilateral attendees and cohorts.... Who would have thought?....

Well, at least this is a point in favor to Alex, and his crew for giving us this info.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Well as long as none of the roles go to Blair, Milli or Mandy I don't care who gets picked or by whom

Blair, Milli and Mandy have scr*wed the UK enough and no matter how much I dislike the EU I wouldn't wish them on the Europeans.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Nice catch, thanks.

Im sure there was an awkward silence at the meeting after those words were spoken, but there was at least one applauding!

top topics

join