It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are "The Elite"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
It seems to me that there are several groups here being all lumped into one and it would help to have some definitions that distinguish these synonyms.

Are TPTB, The Elite, The Bloodlines, The Houses, and The Illuminati all the same people? I don't think so.

I think we need to be more specific with these referrals and generalizations.

First of all, "the elite" have done much to preserve our cultural heritage. Many have given of their time and resources to accomplish deeds that are beneficial to all of mankind.

So, please choose one of these groups and give us an accurate definition that separates or distinguishes them from the others.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Good post! Im interested in what kind of replies your going to get.
For starters the big three come to mind, the CFR, the Trilateral Commision, and the Bilderberg group.
GATT and its successor the World Trade Organization (WTO) also come to mind..As well as the CIA. The network is obviously gigantic! For the sake of a short post I'll stop there

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inquiring Mind
Good post! Im interested in what kind of replies your going to get.
For starters the big three come to mind, the CFR, the Trilateral Commision, and the Bilderberg group.
GATT and its successor the World Trade Organization (WTO) also come to mind..As well as the CIA. The network is obviously gigantic! For the sake of a short post I'll stop there

Thanks for your contribution. Would you lump these groups into "TPTB" or "Shadow Government"?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Im new to the site, so pardon my ignorance concerning the lingo! What exactly does "TPTB" stand for?
Hmmm...A shadow government? Maybe, but I think another term all together may be fitting for such groups as the CFR, the Trilateral and the Bilderbergers, as I think its safe to say that they've become more well known now to the general public (but still largely anomalous to the larger public)thanks to guys like Alex jones and David Icke amongst many others. But I think the term "shadowy" applies perfectly to their top secret operations, as it appears that everything those organizations do are kept heavily guarded and confidential.

The GATT (now WTO) is most certainly "visible" and very out there, but Im sure as is the case with the other organizations I mentioned, that much of the WTO's inner workings and activities are kept very confidential.
If your wondering, the WTO is responsible for much of the taking over of third world economies and the transplanting and managing of most transnational companies the world over.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I'd probably label them as TPTB. After all, if these groups were the "shadow-government," I don't think we would know their names. However, anything is possible.

Omni

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I like where you're going with this. Unfortunately I don't think you are going to get any real answers.

You see, we "Conspiracy Theorists" love to blame al the world's ills on speculativly evil entities such as the Masons, Illuminati and T.P.T.B. etc.

When asked for specifics things get a little vague. I'm not saying these groups or entities aren't real it's just that nobody has any real concrete evidence of misdoings.

Who needs disinfo agents? We do a perfectly good job of making ourselves look foolish.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
"TPTB" is abbreviation for "The Powers That Be".

It seems to be a rather ambiguous term, wouldn't you agree?

Some may think it is the current politicians while others may see it as some sort of dark, hidden "powers behind the throne."

These are the things I am trying to clarify in this thread.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
oh, okay..thanks for the clarification!
IMHO, their clearly is a global agenda at work. An "agenda" simply doesnt design itself either, so of course the logical explanation would have to be that someone or a group of somebody's are manipulating things according to their vested interests, a "hidden hand" if you will!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I suppose if you have an I.Q. over 130 and don't have a factory job in middle America, you are an elite. These generalizations can get nasty on all sides. It pains me that well educated people are considered elite. Idiocracy is all too real no?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlylonely
I suppose if you have an I.Q. over 130 and don't have a factory job in middle America, you are an elite. These generalizations can get nasty on all sides. It pains me that well educated people are considered elite. Idiocracy is all too real no?

So "elite", to you, is determined by IQ rather than wealth, social prominence, philanthropy, and family pedigree?

How can we have any common understandings when our definition of terms are so diverse?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The IMF, the Federal Reserve, Exxon, Disney, Reuters, Associated Press, MGM, Time Warner, Vivendi Universal, oh there's too many...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sacrosanct
The IMF, the Federal Reserve, Exxon, Disney, Reuters, Associated Press, MGM, Time Warner, Vivendi Universal, oh there's too many...

But which category are you putting these in?

TPTB
The Elite
The Illuminati (Disney was member of a masonic society)
The Bloodlines (Reuters is owned by Rothschild)
Shadow Government

Since you mentioned several corporations....where exactly do these corporations fit in? Which group? Have I left out something?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
here in the UK, i would say our elites are easier to identify. There is still a massive class divide in this country. I would say the Elite usually start at schools like Eaton then move on to either Oxford or Cambridge University. The connections and philosophy garnered at these institutions create a powerful elite which is very hard to penetrate. They believe they deserve to be in these positions in power, and will argue that people in the lower class's obviously haven't worked hard enough, they ignore the fact that they only find themselves in the elite by birth and coincidence

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Don't forget the military industrial complex, and the various alphebet groups fighting for there share of the power. Lets not forget the council of 13. The club of rome. The reptilodes , the ducates, and the objun. The list gets even stranger the further you get. So you ask who is TPTB. It still comes down to a very small fraction of the 7 billion people on the planet. In the end there all the same. Individuals wanting power over the masses, and they'll do anything to keep there slice of that power. Anything.

the silent ones behind the curtain pulling the real strings, never seen but always watching..

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by Sacrosanct

But which category are you putting these in?

TPTB
The Elite
The Illuminati (Disney was member of a masonic society)
The Bloodlines (Reuters is owned by Rothschild)
Shadow Government

Since you mentioned several corporations....where exactly do these corporations fit in? Which group? Have I left out something?

Good questions but they are really side tracking questions - it takes the focus away from the fact that the USA is not a country but a corporation - that you yourself are identified by your own government not as a person - but as a legal corporation. It's all great and dandy that one can subdivide and divide and divide ever further the categories in which these elements of corporatism are in - but it doesn't make a difference if it's a rothschilds who owns you or the schiffs or the oppenheimers or warburgs or rockefellers or duponts - it really doesn't matter at all! The fact is - these big corporations OWN everything you believe you own, they OWN you and they OWN everything YOU "own". TPTB, The Elite, whatever these are all just clever titles like "Sir" or "Lord" that these thieves and murderers give to themselves to make them seem more powerful than they are. They are weak! Weaker than you or I because, we, unlike these supposed 'elite' are independent. We don't need anybody else to survive because we are organic, living breathing eating beings. "They" on the other hand REQUIRE us, for without us they are nothing. They crumble, like a pyramid cannot have a top without the bottom, and if you take off the bottom, the top soon meets its end. A good example of this is like the two towers which collapsed on 9/11. The foundations broke, and so the whole structure collapsed on itself.

What they have is only the illusion of power and as long as we subserviently abide by their ludicrous demands they will remain in power. Again, it does not matter how you divvy it up, whether you want to think of them as TPTB or the 'elite' or what have you - this is exactly the way they want you to think. Please do watch these documentaries involving the NWO, the illuminati and all that jazz but be mindful of their authors and directors and what interest they have in YOU knowing these things. They only want you to think of them as some sort of all powerful monarch which has irrefutable religious, political and military power but stripped of their 'legality' they are nothing more than you or I - perhaps less if you believe in the 'bloodlines' because then we are to believe they are moronic inbred power hungry and greedy human beings, perhaps less if you believe the 'shadow government' for they do their work in secrecy and will not share their information and should die lonely and forgotten...

"They" are only as powerful as we've let them become. They've duped us all very well and fine, and they continue to deceive us and they will never stop deceiving us until they've finally convinced us all 'it's too late' and we are to be forever at the mercy of these fools, robbers, murderers and liars... but some people will just never accept this and will fight til death, and death will come easy to them because their power is in the numbers of people who will do what 'they' say for them to do...

be careful of the way you think because, have no doubt in your mind, they are using psychological as much as physical warfare on our poor minds and bodies.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
here in the UK, i would say our elites are easier to identify. There is still a massive class divide in this country. I would say the Elite usually start at schools like Eaton then move on to either Oxford or Cambridge University. The connections and philosophy garnered at these institutions create a powerful elite which is very hard to penetrate. They believe they deserve to be in these positions in power, and will argue that people in the lower class's obviously haven't worked hard enough, they ignore the fact that they only find themselves in the elite by birth and coincidence

i tell u wat, most of this so-called elite are no-insiders of whats going, they still pray on BBC and vaccinate the kids. Only that even if they know, they no speak to much as per scare of being trown from the circles. they prefer illusion to truth and most eyes are totally closed or drugged..

most insiders are from pharma industry, that owns pharma companies and rankes billions, they know whats going on and would not speak abt it, as they declared their love to Blood money, still not happy tho and wird pipl, mostly on coc aine all time (in illusion world)

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

The 'elite' have changed over time, as the balance of power through the ages has swung from one faction to another. the purpose of the Illuminati NWO etc; is to ensure that this power stays with them.

If power is elitism; it can't be worth much.
These are the cowards that present themselves as the Global Elite of today....the ones that impress that everyone must be truthful and politically correct; yet themselves are rotten to the core.
Pathetically, there is not even sporting attributes seen in their game- for no-one else is given a sporting chance.

They may ware expensive Armani Suits etc, but really they have no value in society, and should be flushed down the toilet of humanity where they belong- they'd be in good company.

[edit on 11/16/2009 by KRISKALI777]

[edit on 11/16/2009 by KRISKALI777]

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I know this is a very very old thread I think it would be better to just post this here instead of making a new thread.

Naming Names: Your Real Government

Source: Vigilant Citizen

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
IMO, there is only spiritual elite, a very small group of people who keep this world on track. Tesla was one of them. We can only try to feel their action and support them energetically.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join