It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Coalition Calls Obama 'White Power in Blackface'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Black Coalition Calls Obama 'White Power in Blackface'

www.bvblackspin.com

We recognize that Barack Hussein Obama is white power in blackface," civil rights activist Omali Ye#ela, chairman of the Black is Back coalition, which arranged the protest, called into a megaphone as the group marched outside the mansion's gates. "He is a tool of our imperialist enemies, and we demand our freedom. And we demand that Obama withdraw all the troops from Afghanistan right now.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Must Watch Video: Glenn Beck special on Black America

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This news story is featured on the Black Voices section of AOL. I wasn't going to post it until I got to thinking about the thread about Glenn Beck's special on black america and remembering a lot of the comments and conversations on that show.

I'm not sure what these people want exactly from a black president. They hurl insults about him and his character. Calling him a white supremecist in black face and implying that he's "not black enough to be down with real black folks".

What the hell are these people thiking? Instead of using him as motivation and encouragment to bring UP the black communities, they want to drag him don to their level and bash on him for not being black enough. Even one of the commentors on the page felt it justified to throw in his own ignorant outlook: "He's light, bright and damn near white!!!"

So his skin isn't black enough, his charcter isn't black enough, his speech isn't black enough, and his policies aren't black enough??

This goes hand in hand with the comments made on the Glenn Beck special. Black Americans being attacked, verbally and physically, ridiculed, shunned, and outcast by other black people for not being black enough.

These people have worked hard to get to where they are today and instead of being looked at as role models, they're hated on for being successful.

I ask again, what the hell is wrong with these people?

www.bvblackspin.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
be very quite...do you hear it? yes, that is MLK rolling over and over and over in his grave.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The continuing success of more black Americans is creating a bit of a crisis for the black special interest groups that want to portray all American blacks as the prime victims in the divisive American political realm.

Having a black president has always been seen as a major goal that will prove that blacks can accomplish what whites can. Now we have a black president.

The fact that we have a black president is obvious proof that more Black Americans are stepping up and taking their place in society but they are doing it by education and effort. They are working hard, going to school and are reaping the rewards.
The special interests are having a hard time portraying all blacks as victims when we've got so many successful black members of society.

Minorities aren't spending as much time waiting for handouts as the powers that be would like. The Democratic party needs those who wait for handouts so that they can buy votes.

(The conservatives need the other side to vote against those same handouts) It's all about money and power. Not about race.

It isn't about Obama. It is an effort to hide what is happening and continue to divide whites and blacks politically.

It won't work forever. When middle and lower class blacks and whites all realize that the division really comes from politics and special interest the country will finally get that third party we've been needing. And we'll eventually vote these rich crooks out of office.

I hope.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I guess maybe there weren't enough handouts to appease the "we deserve everything handed to us on a silver platter" branch of the black community.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I just love it and i will bet most of these people voted for Obama.

Don't they know that no mater what they say the black rich and elite don't and never have really cared about the black poor and see them as a drag on blacks that want to make something out of themselves.

How many of the black rich and elite live in poor neighborhoods.
The first thing a black does when they make it is leave and go someplace safe from the crime and drug dealers.

From then on the black rich and elite could care less if the poor neighborhoods burned down.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
The fact that we have a black president is obvious proof that more Black Americans are stepping up and taking their place in society but they are doing it by education and effort. They are working hard, going to school and are reaping the rewards.

I think that's a big leap. It has more to do with the fact that The Powers That Be, you know.. the ones who are really in charge of this country, and are pulling the strings, decided to put a black person in the White House to help steer people away from them and their hidden agenda.

The Black Coalition is 100% correct, but for different reasons. Obama represents a white political agenda because he is just the acting arm of the Illuminati - they are white and have a racist agenda to control the country for those select few in the group.

In the long run, nothing Obama does is going to be any different than Bush, or Clinton, or Bush Sr. and the rest going back to FDR - that's when the changes in this country for Corporate ownership of the Unites States got it's start. Eisenhower saw this and he came to his senses and tried to tell the people the truth.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
The Black Coalition is 100% correct, but for different reasons. Obama represents a white political agenda because he is just the acting arm of the Illuminati - they are white and have a racist agenda to control the country for those select few in the group.

I would put it to you sir that it is not a white political agenda but a wealthy versus non wealthy political agenda.

These two parties NEED blacks and whites divided. That's why they do what they do.

I'll say it again, if blacks and whites actually realized what is happening then there would be room for a third major party in this country that has blacks and whites united. There would be precious few rich people in that party. Mostly middle and lower class citizens.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I think the "Illuminati/NWO doom and gloom world destruction" is all BS. I'll be posting my views on it shortly. I'm drafting my thoughts, theories, ideas and hypothesies on it. Watch For It at an ATS thread near you.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I can't find a reason to to see things from much of a racial point of view at all anymore. We are mixing our genetics so much that soon we will all be the same color anyway.
If we could mix our cultures as well perhaps we might find no reason to set ourselves apart from one another.

IMAGINE... =-)

new topics

top topics

join