It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

activity location

page: 1

join
share:
arc

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm just curious as to how many members on here are american/canadian? It seems to be the majority of you but someone please correct me if I'm wrong

The reason I'm asking is that most of what I've seen online regarding UFO's, government hidden agendas and the like seems to focus on the US continent as having most of the activity. Is this true or do you lot just post it up a lot more? Whereas in the UK we seem to have far less paranormal happenings, although coincidentally the one place in my local area which appears to be a 'hotbed' is also situated very close to a US base called Menworth Hill.

I'm not trying to draw any conclusions here as I freely admit I don't know enough about the topic, but does anyone here think that the US have more than their share of unexplained happenings?

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
my guess would be that most, and i stress most but not all, ufo activity is probably military in origin. i'm not sure how many black projects the british have but the US has quite a few. it's just a matter of people watching and when you watch, you're gonna see.

join