It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insectoid Alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Insectoid Alien

Often we hear about Insectoid type Aliens - like Praying Mantis look-alike..but there is really litlle information on them...they are often said to some in sompany with litlle gray Aliens...

so here we go..

this is what they look like...

Here is a well-documented account:

The cloaked figure looked up to the tall praying mantis type, as if it was confused as to what actions it should take next. The praying mantis turned its head towards the hooded one and made a series of high-pitched clicking sounds. I sensed this was the one in command, possibly the other was some kind of security guard. It's at this point I realized, I'm definitely not dreaming, I can hear them. I couldn't move but my brain went into a deep panic. "OH my god what is going on?" "What are they?" I don't want to look too closely at the mantis, so I just glance at it. All I recall was that it was tall. At least 7 foot, it had to bend its neck because of the height of the ceiling. Its head was pointed with large eyes. Its for-arms were extremely long and moved in a jerky fashion. The cloaked figure was closer, crouching by my bed, so I couldn't tell how tall it was, but I could clearly see that it was wearing some kind of overlapping ridged amour? Including a metallic looking breastplate that had a series of circles on it. Its head was dome-like with emotionless facial features. Its eyes were large and surrounded again by detailed ridges. It acted in a way that reminded me of a robot or insect. I remember thinking to myself, nobody's going to believe this! A bloody giant sized mantis and medieval-style dressed alien, what the hell is this? Before this incident, although I hadn't see one, I was familiar with the gray types but I had never heard of the praying-mantis types. At this point, the mantis bent its upper body, over my bed and directly above me. In its hand it was holding a long metal object that looked like a needle. A green light shot directly from the needle and into my right eye. Maybe it's a laser, I am not sure, but I do know it felt very painful. I could see all the veins from my eye, the same effect you get when an Optician checks your eyes. I screamed but no noise came out. I then felt something stick into my skull! I'm not sure what because by that time I had my eyes closed. I pretended to sleep and went into deep panic! My mind was racing at a million miles per hour. I heard a great whooshing sound and when I next reopened my eyes thankfully they had gone. I lay shaking and confused for what seemed like hours and just couldn't return back to sleep. At no time did I feel like they cared about my health or me! They seem to have an insect cold type mentality. I really thought I was going to die. The next day I spent the whole day in bed and felt as if I had been through a major operation. It's very painful to recall and since this incident, I sometimes hear clicking sounds inside my head. I was in shock for a long while afterwards; I can say that this definitely happened, this definitely was real. I have no answers or conclusions but I think it's important to get real life accounts out there.

Links to praying-mantis Aliens accounts:

www.ufobc.ca...

www.ufobc.ca...

www.ufobc.ca...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.alien-ufos.com...

is there any more accounts and information on this subject? Praying mantis Aliens are often said to come in company of small Grays...

thanks

[edit on 15-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I remember reading about Jim G years ago. I was thinking about the flyhead/mantis aliens he says he encountered and I was wondering if anyone has heard about him recently, or if there's an update of any kind. In doing so i happened upon this thread. Did he come clean about making the whole thing up? Did he go to the hospital to receive mental treatment? Is he still being visited and questioned by mantis/flyhead aliens?

His last update was 2 years ago. No mantis bug aliens or flyheads.

Ridiculous and unlikely sure, but very entertaining regardless.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
I remember reading about Jim G years ago. I was thinking about the flyhead/mantis aliens he says he encountered and I was wondering if anyone has heard about him recently, or if there's an update of any kind. In doing so i happened upon this thread. Did he come clean about making the whole thing up? Did he go to the hospital to receive mental treatment? Is he still being visited and questioned by mantis/flyhead aliens?

His last update was 2 years ago. No mantis bug aliens or flyheads.

Ridiculous and unlikely sure, but very entertaining regardless.

So did he make that all up? Seems like an awful waste of time to make something like that up, but hey, I am sure people have done worse. In any matter, I've heard other people speak about Insectoid extraterrestrials running around, but there's never any information on them. Sometimes I feel like there should be a web site with as much information as possible on every "race" that has been talked about on here... Kind of like a lore for them, for all the RPG fans out there

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Black Ops

Oh they've done worse.

Funnier, but worse.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Id love for someone to have not read the above, and add to it so that we can all enjoy it on the front page again!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black Ops
So did he make that all up? Seems like an awful waste of time to make something like that up...

During my worst episodes of sleep-paralysis I see something similar to the insect-like being. Just because you are not making something up doesn't necessarily mean it is real either.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Getting aboard a craft and having hour long sessions with these insect guys is not exactly sleep paralysis.
Jim Gs portayal of what happened is extremely lucid and I would say he either believes it 100 percent or made it up. Sleep paralysis, as far as I know, never includes the things that he states in his story.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey OP,
As far as I know there are mantis meetings. Perhap's the most important multi-abduction case supporting your pic was 1976 Allagash incident. Re the Wiener twins and two friends.

Jim w's drawing of the creatures he said he witnessed, while under hypnotic regression, was very similar.

Decoy

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

I thought the Alegash camping guys were abducted by grey tyoe aliens. That Chuck Rack guy submitted a pic of their hands. They were long and slender similar to the above mantis bug alien, but I remember their heads weren't insect like. Their heads and bodies were of the typical grey.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It seems they are a common occurrence.
I wonder what they are doing to us?
And are we randomly chosen? Or deliberately chosen.

How many of us here at ATS are experiencing this ?

ATS thread....I need a little help! (lucid dream>obe>weird creature),

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Since we are discussing Insect like aliens you might want to check out some of Jim Ruff's threads as he described his beings being Insect like he called them the Depanoid. Not saying he is the real deal or a liar but his story is very interesting and kind of makes sense if you read the whole thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jim Ruff encountered a species which he gave the name 'depanoid'. They are bipedal but have a bug-like face. They absorb people's energies, and enjoy scaring people because then they can absorb the adrenaline rush of their victims, which gives them a kick. It's like a recreational drug to them. Other people have encountered them as well.

www.exopaedia.org...

Google : Analysis of an Occupation

top topics

join