It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Vaccination Causes Autism to Little Girl

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
They are killing our children.

Reports of autism cases per 1,000 children grew dramatically in the U.S. from 1996 to 2007.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac2c51839128.png[/atsimg]

Video #2 of 3

[edit on 14-11-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
First, you don't die from autism. So opening with "they are killing our children" is a tad dramatic.

Second, there is a lot of controversy surrounding the whole autism vs. vaccination theory.

Third, as more people began becoming aware of autism, the more studies, the more that are diagnosed, etc....which also contributes to the sudden rise over the past 10 years. Swine flu deaths for example have grown exponentially in the last month. However, this is not because the number has actually grown -- instead they are simply being reported.

Fourth, vaccinations can not cause autism as a whole. There has to be a missing component or gene that would have to interact with the vaccine that would make certain children more likely to develop autism. If that were not the case, than EVERY child that received vaccines would have autism -- which is obviously not the case.

Fifth, how do you explain the child that has autism and has not been vaccinated? Don't get me wrong -- the majority have been vaccinated. But how would you explain even one?

Sixth, how do you explain the families that have an older sibling that was vaccinated and does not have autism, but has a younger child that was vaccinated and developed autism?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
maybe its evolution.

the autistic are more creative, and less in-tune with society right? if anything, that's a step in the right direction!

i understand its hard for parents that have autistic children, and as a soon-to-be-father, its a fear of mine of course!

but why are we looking at it like such a disease... and why blame government for increasing numbers? can you back them up with anything more than an article or hearsay? i want to see a scientist identify the chemical in a vaccine and demonstrate how it is linked to autism in children.

in order to prove that you would need a child... a vaccine... and a scientist with a video camera, 5 independent news sources, with another 5 commercial news sources... 3 doctors, one liberal, one republican, and one random pedestrian. and if EVERYONE AGREES... then i will believe it.

until then, nobody on this website can make a case against ANYTHING... sorry

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This sounds very much like the furore in the UK when an American doctor said that the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) vaccine caused autism, this caused a lot of British parents to refuse to let their children have the jab, preferring to try and get the vacinations seperately, and as a result the cases of Measles went up.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sourcesonly

... if EVERYONE AGREES... then i will believe it.

Go get your swine flu shot.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

i know several people who got a swine flu shot and theyre fine.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

i know several people who got a swine flu shot and theyre fine.

Good for them.

You won't mind getting yours as well then.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The truth is in the pudding, numbers don't lie, but our good for nothing big pharma run government does.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I don't think I know of any vaccine in the U.S. that is actually "forced"... yet.
Yeah, there's the whole set of childhood vaccinations, but parents can refuse to have them given to their children. I know of parents who did it. They had to sign a paper saying that they refused to vaccinate their children and at school, they had to sign a paper saying that if their child came down with one of these diseases, that they would come and pick up the child and not allow it to return to school until the disease was gone.

Things may have changed in the last decade, but since I still know of parents who are refusing vaccinations, I don't think anything is being "forced" right now. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

maybe i have already and i included myself in that group of people that i know?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I agree to some extent that big pharma is coming out with new vaccines that are very dangerous. Gardasil is a prime example and on that one, the numbers are actually there to prove it.

Even a cursory check of the vaccine adverse reaction database shows numerous reports of horrendous reactions and even deaths.

What bothers me is the people who campaign against vaccines period when it's possible for parents to get vaccines which do not have mercury in them.

If mercury is really causing the problems then don't allow your children to be vaccinated with it.

The diseases vaccines protect our children from are not something we want to see a return of. Unfortunately the current immigration problems in the US mean our children are being exposed to those diseases.

If enough parents demand vaccines free of mercury the market will fix the problem.

If enough parents just stop vaccinating completely we will continue to see a rise in preventable diseases.

There is a happy medium between the two extremes. It also concerns me to see people like Gary Null encouraging parents not to vaccinate at all while he profits from selling home remedies. That conflict of interest is much too prevalent among the anti-vaccine community.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What I thought most would know by now is; the effects (long term adverse effects) don't usually happen instantly or even after the first couple weeks. Lets see what the numbers look like in six months to get a more accurate assumption.

I don't take the seasonal flu shot and I'll tell you what, after I seen how the media hyped this h1n1 up.. when its has an extremely low lethality rate it got me wondering. When you hear rumors about fema coffins being shipped everywhere long before the h1n1 came about, that got me wondering even more. I don't believe in coincidences at all and when you see cancer rates along with autism go up substantially in the same time period it just doesn't seem right. I unfortunately do not trust government or media for that matter when it comes to the well being of my own health. Why should I ? Here in Canada the government sent hundreds of body bags to all the Indian reserves, what kind of message is that ? Seeing how the Indian reserves are one of the first to get the jab.. you'd think if they trusted this vaccine so much they wouldn't be sending them body bags.

Edit:

Lets not forget about asthma and allergies going up significantly in the same time period as well as most other diseases. I'm not saying they're all linked to the vaccines, but I believe these 'elites' have waged a war against all of our immune systems and if you cant see that, you either need your eyes opened or you actually prefer living in a blissful world.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Wow, nothing like alittle bit of unfounded hysteria to get you all worked up :shk:

I hate to get actual facts in the way of your mass hysteria but:

The vaccination causes autism crowd somehow forgets:

That children of military families get way more vacinations than the general population but what? Same rate of autism.

Even though Europe pulled thimerisol out fo the vaccines way before the US thier rates has pretty much stayed the same.

Oh and lets not mention that the diagnostic criteria for Autism Spectrum has changed thus catching more kids in its net and providing ealier help for them.

AND MY FAVE

MMR doctor Andrew Wakefield fixed data on autism

THE doctor who sparked the scare over the safety of the MMR vaccine for children changed and misreported results in his research, creating the appearance of a possible link with autism, a Sunday Times investigation has found.

Confidential medical documents and interviews with witnesses have established that Andrew Wakefield manipulated patients’ data, which triggered fears that the MMR triple vaccine to protect against measles, mumps and rubella was linked to the condition.
www.timesonline.co.uk...

:shk: how many kids died because ignorant parents refused a vaccination that could have saved thier kids :shk:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
First, you don't die from autism. So opening with "they are killing our children" is a tad dramatic.

Actually it's not. My son has autism, and when we first had the diagnosis, we grieved for the child that wouldn't be. All your dreams and hopes for the affected child are shattered and you're left wondering for the next 18 years if they'll ever learn math, graduate, go to college, be independent and functioning. Will my son ever drive a car or get married? So, not dramatic. I love the child I have. My son is the sweetest kid you could imagine and I couldn't love him more. BUT I'll continue wondering simple things like "will he ever learn to tie his shoes?", will he live on his own?

I'm not sure about the vaccination/autism link. My son is the product of genetics for sure. We've traced several family members on both sides with asperger's and high functioning autistic traits once we knew what to look for.

I question the thimerisol link, though I don't want any mercury injected into my child. They tell pregnant women not to eat tuna for fear of mercury, then pump many times the safe amount into our children? Huh? Thimerisol is out of most childhood vaccinations now with the exception of flu vaccinations. Time will tell. My concern is the actual vaccine load. Giving a 6 month old 4 shots at once seems as if it would be hard on the system. My nephew was born after my son. His parents delayed (but didn't abstain from) vaccinations until the age of 18 months. Then they had the shots spaced out rather than clumped together as in the traditional shot schedule. My nephew is fine with no autistic symptoms.

But, it's a numbers game. Vaccinations can't realistically be safe for everyone. People have allergies to penicillin and different meds. Why would anyone think that a vaccine would be safe in 100% of cases?

And one more, I've read several studies that try to account for the tremendous increase in cases of autism. They took into account the fact that the definition of autism had been broadened, doctors were better trained to recognize autism, and parents were more informed. The studies could not account for ALL of the increase. A lot of it were caused by these things, but not all of it. There still has to be an environmental, genetic or viral aspect to this.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

That children of military families get way more vacinations than the general population but what? Same rate of autism.

What do you have to say about this?

Experimental Vaccines and Gulf War Syndrome

www.thinktwice.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

I am a littler bit older than the last two generations, by the time mass vaccination came to my littler Island of PR, I was already a teen, already went through most children diseases and so my other three siblings, with only one requiring hospitalization, (back then even health care was free) from the big family I grow up with only one cousin contracted polio as a child, perhaps that is the only vaccine I can agree with.

Yes, vaccines made sure that diseases that we as children can survive and acquire natural immunity from is making possible that children can acquired a wide variety of side effects that will be showing up all through their lives, making them candidates to big pharma gravy train, and statistic shows is more side effects that what the child diseases used to kill children.

So, personally I still remember tasting the polio vaccine flavor in my mouth after 30 years.

Still I remember when my cousin got polio none of the rest of us got infected even when we where around her and didn't know for a while that she was sick with it.

Interesting.

BTW can you believe that I was already 22 when I came to the US as a married women and contracted the same year I arrived chicken pox, never had it as a child but came to the US and got it three months after arriving.

Still I was tested for immunity on childhood diseases from vaccination when I started to volunteer at my local hospital and I found out this year that I am missing a whole panel of childhood vaccinations
When I was told to get the vaccines I say, no thank you, If I have survived 49 years without the vaccine I don't need it.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
What do you have to say about this?

Experimental Vaccines and Gulf War Syndrome

www.thinktwice.com...

Hello orange meet the apple, apple this is the orange.

You are talking about experimental vaccines given to adults, NOT proven vaccines given to children. Nor will military dependants given those "experimental" vacines as the military does not send dependant families into active war zones eh?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

The Amish who refuse all vaccines have no Autism. Mercury should be kept out of vaccines. Still it is not. The European parents did not forsee that the vaccines might give their kids autism ,so we have no samples of what was injected into their kids. We can not assume the vaccines did not have mercury in them. Until parents are able to store all samples of all the vaccines that are given to kids, proving how the vaccines are causing autism will be impossible.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Yes you anti vaccine crowd all follow the same playbook. If the hysterical hand wringing and cries " Think about the children" dont work on the front end, we trot out sad testamonials with the sycophantic follow up posts with some angry variation of "Not my kid" or some other nonsence

Then if that fails we bring up the Amish. yadda yadda yadda.

Hmmmm, Aside from the fact that they are a prime example of a somewhat narrow genetic pool there is some evidence that they do carry the genes for it. If children have a genetic predisposition for it and its a recessive trait, thier narrow gene pool protects them unless they venture out of thier narrow breeding pool.

A genetic defect causing autism and epilepsy involving the contactin associated protein-like 2 gene (CNTNAP2) has been discovered in a selected cohort of Amish children. These children were found to have focal seizures and autistic regression. Surgical biopsy of the anterior temporal lobe of two such children revealed cortical dysplasia and a single nucleotide polymorphism mutation of this gene. The present case is that of a related but geographically distant proband with a similar phenotype but a single-base-pair deletion in the CNTNAP2 gene. This patient exhibited the additional features of periventricular leukomalacia and hepatomegaly.www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Now granted this is a peer reviewed actuall medical research article and no doubt lack the crediblity of some website a dude I know put up about the evil vaccination program but give it a look.

Also some Amish do get vaccinated and not all are opposed to getting them

A survey mailed to the Illinois Amish househols indicated that 82% vaccinate all and 12% some fo thier children.

Vaccination usage among an old-order Amish community in Illinois.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Wow, nothing like alittle bit of unfounded hysteria to get you all worked up :shk:

I hate to get actual facts in the way of your mass hysteria but:

The vaccination causes autism crowd somehow forgets:

Even though Europe pulled thimerisol out fo the vaccines way before the US thier rates has pretty much stayed the same.

Oh and lets not mention that the diagnostic criteria for Autism Spectrum has changed thus catching more kids in its net and providing ealier help for them.

AND MY FAVE

MMR doctor Andrew Wakefield fixed data on autism

THE doctor who sparked the scare over the safety of the MMR vaccine for children changed and misreported results in his research, creating the appearance of a possible link with autism, a Sunday Times investigation has found.

Confidential medical documents and interviews with witnesses have established that Andrew Wakefield manipulated patients’ data, which triggered fears that the MMR triple vaccine to protect against measles, mumps and rubella was linked to the condition.
www.timesonline.co.uk...

:shk: how many kids died because ignorant parents refused a vaccination that could have saved thier kids :shk:

Why is it that the conflicts of interest that Brian Deer has with the Sunday Times UK paper that initially brought the allegations against Wakefield and could have falsified his own research about Wakefield's studies are never brought up? So many are quick are jump on that bandwagon that the Wakefield studies were wrong when many many other doctors who work with autistic children have reproduced the same findings and conclusions as Wakefield? The children who display autistic symptoms do consistently show GI problems and the doctors who work with treatments for these problems have been seeing positive reactions in those kids for a while now. I guess the multitude of doctors who contribute to the DAN conferences are all crazy too, huh?

On a conspiracy board, where we know that "coincidentally", those who try to work towards any semblance of truth is systematically hounded to death, and all of their claims are shot down?

www.whale.to...
childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...
www.wesupportandywakefield.com...

Interesting that on that last one, there are many professionals who have signed the petition.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join