It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If reincarnation is real what would happen if the world ended?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If reincarnation is real what would happen if the world ended? With the massive loss of life and lack of an Earth what would happen? Would we all reincarnate on another planet or dimension? Would the universe collapse upon itself because of some paradox that would come as a result? Would our souls simply vanish?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
No we would not vanish we would become energy forms somewhere. Who knows? Perhaps we would all be stars or pieces of the milkyway.

I don't think the universe would implode if we and the earth were not here.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by elaine]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Our world is only one of many that offers experience. Should the material world be destroyed all the souls that were having experience here would simply move on to other experience offerings.

Our perception of souls is far to limited. They are huge and powerful things existing in many realms with small portions of themselves projected into a variety of experience offerings.

All souls with incarnations here have existed in other worlds prior to volunteering for here, so in a sense.. and using that well worn new-agey terminology... they have ascended previously from other places which then makes us all 'alien' and 'ascended masters' already.

I hope this has answered your question adequately.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If the world ended , there would be no people . No people means no births . So no reincarnation.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
We would reincarnate/incarnate in a different dimension/brane. Immediately, we'd find ourselves in the brane that the 'god' creature uses as a holding area. Then individuals would be sent elsewhere if they needed another incarnation, sent to another universe/brane for those that meet advancement criteria inherently 'good', or destroyed for those that are inherently 'bad'.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
it's simple questions like this that send people scrambling to talk of "other dimensions", "higher planes of existence", etc. The simple answer is it doesn't exist. and the universe will either collapse (now THAT would kill all souls wouldnt it?) or expand until matter and light are spread so thin they basically wont exist(it'd be a bore to be a soul living in that)

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You would probably just awaken from it all, we all would, as if it were all just a bad nightmare, another crazy dream .. forgotten before our feet hit the floor in our other lives. Besides reincarnation, we could be existing within multiple lives right now and not even know it too. I mean, where were you really, while your body sleeps here? (I seem to keep having these crazy memories as if I were somewhere else while asleep here every night .. what's up with THAT?)

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

Things aren't quite so boring in the universe/multiverse. I know differently, first hand. It's not all roses as the new agers want people to believe, the creatures we stupidly refer to as 'gods' are not quite the benevolent overlords that religion would like people to believe. It's just something you have to experience for yourself, and when the happens, hopefully you will recognize it for what it is. It's quite an eye opener, it will turn you atheist if you are not already, and you will realize how insignificant we, and what we do, are... mind bogglingly insignificant.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Has that question been asked millenias ago, in a different language, in a different time, in a different space, with a different person, of a different race, though it is really identical?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Alas a topic of substance.

We are and always have been connected to everything else when the physical stops we continue within the energy field that we are connected to and that surrounds us always. The key is letting go of the physical and making the transition as aware and detached as possible. This will prove difficult for many due to the general saturation of fear in societies today.

Once a new society is established and the population is growing we will choose to incarnate again. Now would be a good time to heal all emotional wounds!

Namaste

[edit on 13-11-2009 by PaulKCA]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This is an original thought! Unique! Good thinking. I have no idea what the answer is, but I know it's a question that's never popped into my mind.

I like thinking about things I've never thought of before.

Like this, and books I read long ago written by Jorge Luis Borges. For example a man goes to heaven, and upon his arrival goes to see God. He knocks on the door, and a man answers, whom he tells he is there to see God. The man leaves the room for a moment, and when he returns he says "you will have to wait a little while. God is busy now".

The newly arrived is very curious about what God might be doing, so he asks the gentleman to tell him. "What is God doing?" The gentleman replies:

"He is praying".

Little off topic, but it just reminded me of how much I love original thoughts. Tres cool.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
reply to post by Totalstranger

Things aren't quite so boring in the universe/multiverse. I know differently, first hand. It's not all roses as the new agers want people to believe, the creatures we stupidly refer to as 'gods' are not quite the benevolent overlords that religion would like people to believe. It's just something you have to experience for yourself, and when the happens, hopefully you will recognize it for what it is. It's quite an eye opener, it will turn you atheist if you are not already, and you will realize how insignificant we, and what we do, are... mind bogglingly insignificant.

That is a paradox, while you imply that what you do is insignificant, someone reading this might be reading this as a decoy event action relating to the causality multiverse instead of what they should really maybe be doing that could be quite insignificant. The reading of this could cause a significant action to show you that what you do is actually significant.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If people reincarnate, where do all the new souls some from as the population increases? Is there a 'soul factory'?

If all the people on earth perished, their souls would go to the soul catcher device on the moon (according to John Lear). I think the ET's power their UFO's on the souls... or something...

IRM

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by problemsolvr

It's all weirder than we are willing to admit, but I have a personal grudge to change causality, and the only way to do that is through revealing information that is usually hidden from those that reincarnate.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Is there a 'soul factory'?
IRM

Florence, Alabama my brother...!

If reincarcation was real, and we were all wiped out, it would just stop here, surely? If souls are universe wide and all sentient life has one, then this must have happened, and would be factored into the design or evolution of the soul system. There would be nowhere for souls to return to so they'd just go back to wherever it is that souls come from and the Earth department of IRM's "soul factory" would close. The soul system would continue, all the other departments would keep on going. if souls exist at all, then this event would be included in their operation.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I've come to understand that all time is simultaneous, so with this logic, i am perhaps currently living 500 years ago on earth, 1 million years in the future on planet Z etc.. etc..

Also I was told that earth is a prison planet for all the 'trouble makers' of the universe, there are two types that incarnate here, the trouble makers, and the gatekeepers, these are like wardens that keep reality on earth in check, all of course, being un aware of it all... interesting concept

top topics

join