It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reader of people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Does anybody out there think they have a natural ability to read people ? I believe I do, it takes just a few minutes for me to figure someone out. witout even trying , More times than not i have been right about the character of people. I am amazed at the lack of this insight in people. And some people i have read negstivity from often sense that i know this and are careful around me even though i never change my behavior towards them . Is this in everyone ?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Yes, i can do the same thing, but it's all on the vibrational side. I can detect the vibrations emanating from people around me, which are decoded into objective analysis, so i do not lose any energy over the whole thing.
It is, however, very interesting if you need to talk to people that are experiencing at the same (or similar) vibrational level.

It can also serve in the event of immediate danger to ourselves. Interesting subject, thanks for bringing it up.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't know about everyone but a good number of people have this ability. Some more than others like yourself. I personally have a tendency to trust in everyone until the do me wrong even when my "gut" feeling is to not trust them. I sometimes can see(almost immediately) if someone is evil! I am very religious and chalk it up to that. It will be interesting to see what others have to say...

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by femmefreud
Does anybody out there think they have a natural ability to read people ? I believe I do, it takes just a few minutes for me to figure someone out. witout even trying , More times than not i have been right about the character of people. I am amazed at the lack of this insight in people. And some people i have read negstivity from often sense that i know this and are careful around me even though i never change my behavior towards them . Is this in everyone ?

Are you a better `reader` of people from a distinct ethnic background ? Do you have greater success with people who look like `you` ?

Just a curious thought .

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
When I first meet someone I usually know right away whether I like their "vibe" or not.

I can also "feel" when someone is stareing at me even when I am not looking. It amazes me that not everyone can do that either.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Great Topic, All humans have this ability some more developed than others, years ago the societal energy overall was very different in that there were a whole lot less people and their input was much less, less input equals less resonance. Now so many people with so much input equals higher resonance.

There exists around each of us an energetic field when we come into close proximity of another person or entity the energy fields overlap and we have access to the information within that field as the cumulative experience is contained within.

However now days due to the general lack of substance of input of many in society the energy is chaotic and no surprise lacks substance.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by elaine

When they focus on you their energy field connects to yours and you feel it, many are blissfully unaware.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Am I able to tell what a person is like within a few minutes of meeting them. Their personality, and alot of other stuff. I can also feel negativity if someone is sad, upset, jealous, or anything else that is negative. I can feel happiness and joy too when someone is in a mood like that. It is so weird. I know when my friends are going to cry, and when they are happy. It's natural too me. I've always been able to do it.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I can read people quite well, although I find it to be similar to newspapers; there's tabloids and there's broadsheets. Some are easy to read and take only a skim, and some require a bit more thought. I do it all the time, appearance is useful and mostly provides most of the information, but occasionally it can give the completely wrong conclusion. For example, if you didn't know who he was, you'd think Russel Brand was absolutely skint drug addicted muppet, and not just a drug addicted muppet. A good "back up" is the face and voice; accent, vocabulary, use of slang, pace, tone etc etc.

Derren Brown is excellent at this. The man must be unbelievably strong willed and have a devout moral compass, because that man could rule the world. Imagine a TV magician in charge of us all, instead of the gang of useless street corner hustlers who are currently sailing the Starship Earth into the Sarlac Pit.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by elaine

I use to have a friend that was able to stare at someone and make them turn around. Any person she stared at. I also am able to feel if someone is staring at me. Even animals.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Isn't this, more or less, like GAYDAR? How can you be objective about your ability to "judge" people? How is it possible to determine a legitimate ratio of times yuo were "right" about people VS times you were wrong, when it's totally up to your discretion as to which side of the right/wrong coin you land in every single case? Do you have any criteria that would dictate right or wrong in an objective manner?

[edit on 13-11-2009 by godless]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

Thanks for the reply, Yes i can also sense sadness and other emotions in people. I can also sense the intelligence level in people too. I sense when and what emotions go on between 2 people when observing a conversation, and when someone is lying.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LifENcircleS
[more Thanks for your reply.. Yes many of my friends and family are like you and have called on me to meet with certain people for them and get my opinion on them which is very flattering i suppose. thanks again

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by godless

I stated more times than not , not always, Its hard to explain ,i can just look at someone and tell what they are feeling or if they are hiding something etc and its like i make a mental note of this obsevation , i dont speak of it, and many times i wish i would have because too many times my observations were realized. and i wish i would have told someone. I will try to remember a specific incidence. and post it or them.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Interesting questiion, No its no different in that aspect .I get the same things or not from all ethnic groups . The only difference is like the post from paulkca said most are blissfully unaware when others seem to know i know what they are feeling wether its negative or otherwise ,if they are giving off negative vibes to me some sense i know this and become nervous. and most times those are the ones with what seems to be a higher level of intelligence in some way.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sendran

your right it starts with the appearence and then the mannerisms i guess and the eye contact , the overall body language. and very few times thank goodness i have felt a utter fear of somone ,that i hoped never to see again and gave warning to anyone who may. i think those are the ones without a concious.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulKCA

Thank you, that certainly makes sense, Thank you for your input. and your praise

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

wow thats creepy. Thats another topic we should explore. thanks

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Yes your right about the immediate danger thing, i have taken heed and given it and was glad for it. There have been times when i wondered could i be wrong about thiings. maybe thats why i dont always voice it just fille it away, but there have been times when i havent given it a second thought and gave warning. and unfortunately was right. I never boast about this gift , but oddly enough people close to me have realized i have it and as i said ask my advice.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I've never had a good ability to read people and typically can only figure out what they are feeling or thinking after it is much too late to respond to their mannerisms. Most people actually don't respond well to me at first but after they get to know me find out that their initial feelings were wrong and that they like me a great deal. I believe this is because I don't respond to unspoken cues and body language as well as others.
Strangely enough, animals and children seem to feel more comfortable with me than they do with other adults whom they have just met.

One thing I've always been able to do is spot unstable or dangerous people. I can't say what it is that alerts me to these types but I've always been uncomfortable around unbalanced personalities while others didn't see the danger.

I think we all have different levels of abilities to sense these types of things.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join