It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deaths caused by H1N1 vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Ministry says two died after inoculation of A/H1N1 flu vaccine

BEIJING, Nov. 13 (Xinhua) -- Two Chinese people have been reported dead after they received vaccination against the A/H1N1 influenza, Deng Haihua, spokesman of the Ministry of Health said Friday. Deng did not give any personal details of the two patients. Autopsy of one of the dead showed the patient died of sudden cardiac death, according to a statement posted on the website of the ministry. Experts have "basically ruled out the possibility that the patient's sudden death was the result of immediate allergic reactions to the flu vaccines," it said, adding that the experts were still waiting for more lab test results. Autopsy of another dead person would be conducted on Friday night, the ministry said.

source

I'm surprised with such a large immunization world wide there hasn't been more vaccine related deaths. Please post any other deaths from vaccine articles if you find them please.

I hope this is just an isolated incident in China. I haven't heard of any other lethal cases from the vaccine yet.

new topics

join