It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desire Drug May Prove Sex Really Is All in Her Head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin
I can think of about 1000 ways to help a woman to get "in the mood" other than make her drowsy through a course of prescription drugs.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/889aad8135c5.jpg[/atsimg]

That looks too expensive!!! My Wife would like it

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
reply to post by Seiko

You don't need a pill for that, you need to find the right partner. I have no problem bringing my wife to acheive full orgasm, that's not the problem and I'm not bragging here. It's just the intervals in between!!! I tried everything!! flowers, dinner, making dinner, doing laundry, cleaning house, etc..etc.. If I could slip a pill into her drink and that's all it would take....I would buy a truckload!!!

Have you ever seen the movie when harry met sally ?

BUZZKILL

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Pssst...Arnomann...I'm a little older and wish to speak of this...how can I put it....delicately and in a hushed manner....you know how men can have an orgasm without a partner...they take matters into their own hands, so to speak...well, some women do better using such methods, and it has nothing to do with their partner's natural endowments, etc....so, maybe you try giving your wife a hand...and not with housework...know what I mean...wink, wink...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

I don't even think that is it. Women are tired adn stressed. YOu need to amp up the mind, and the hormone levels. Testosterone alone could do it.

Getting in teh mood is the hard part, it has nothing to do with results or orgasms.

If men really want their partners interested, then start helping around the house.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

I know what you mean...Let's just say I am VERY GOOD with my hands!!!

I am also quite the cunning linguist....If you know what I mean...wink..wink..wink

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I know this is the kind of post where everyone wants to make a "Tongue in cheek" comment. but remember this drug is a thinly disguised anti depressant. problem with happy pills is the only ones then tend to make happy is the drug companies.

For some things maybe the old methods are best. dinner dancing maybe a movie then you get her drunk!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join