It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think there is a secret alcatraz?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
High guy's i was wondering if you could share your thoughts about a new secret alcatraz? Where would you build a secret prison and do you think there is one built and kept secret from us? Please give me your theories. Thanks

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
No. What is the point of building a secret prison?? secret bases, yes, prison no. The only thing that goes on in prisons if criminals getting locked up.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

TextWhat is the point of building a secret prison??

Well how about to do illegal testing on humans?
And because they are criminals not body cares.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If there was a secret prison it would have to be for death sentences as if the prisoners were to leave they will tell where they were. I believe in the possibility of criminals being secretly court and interrogated...

excuse my poor english

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Inf0rm3r]

dz

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm sure there are.

Where else would you store high security prisoners such as Osama and Saddam? I'm not saying we have Osama, but when we do, he'll go to one. If anyone were to find out which, they'd easily bomb the place. So keep it a secret from the public.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
No, I don't think there are secret prisons. For a couple of reasons. A prison is something pretty hard to keep secret. The second is our criminal justice system. Everything in the system is held out in the open. And for the most part, criminals generally don't turn up missing after they're brought into the system. As far as high profie prisoners go, their whereabouts may be kept secret but that doesn't imply secret prisons.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
A radio controlled, booby trapped submarine.

That way if it is tampered with it means instant death to whomever it is holding.

It would be up to the prisoner ration their food supply..

lol

Or I would build an under water prison that could only be visited by submarine. Again with a booby trapped entrance so if you did not have the correct code or laser beam signal it would detonate.

lol

Don't ever put me in charge of the prisons!!!!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Come on, fess up, did you just watch The Rock?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well, it's not really secret, but they treat prisoners the same, and there's definitely no escaping this place:

Guantanamo Bay, US Navy Base, Cuba.

new topics

top topics

join