It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction on CCTV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This video purports to show 2 hours absent time, a vomiting disorientated anonymous abductee, anonymous profiteers who probably controlled the video deck, and apparently valid recording of a paranormal phenomenon.

Yea or Nay?

Sorry if this is a retread. This is an old tape. But good.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lazimodo

I remember seeing this a few years ago. It looks real up to the point when he "vomits". The vomiting looks like very poorly made cgi to me, hence I concluded that it is probably fake.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i thought the same thing, the vomit looked fake lol, funny, if its real, awesome, if its fake, someone should have put more effort into puke lol

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm sure this has been discussed ad Nassau.I to am relatively new to ATS but something like this that's this well known and is this old has been dissected here many times I'm sure.Don't get discouraged though, keep looking that's how you find stuff.If you aren't sure run a search and see if there's already a thread about it(you'll save yourself the embarrassment of some fool yelling at you and calling you stupid) and on this site if you didn't take the picture yourself you gotta be pretty quick to get something fresh,but keep trying ,I know I would gladly read about the same event 100 times to here about 1 legit one so good luck.and if you need anything U2ume

G?I

edit ;I ran a search and found nothing on it so the new advice is.....don't listen to me I'm an idiot.
[edit on 12-11-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I don't think that stuff like this could be used in a court of law to prove anything. Nay.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wasn't this a lightning strike? I remember reading that somewhere.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Why would anyone go to the trouble of creating CGI vomit on grainy CCTV footage, when a mouthful of vegetable soup would do the trick?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I've watched that tape like a zillion times, and it looks convincing to me. The guy disappeared and then magically reappears hours later. Those aliens are madd quick. Crazy technology.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
Why would anyone go to the trouble of creating CGI vomit on grainy CCTV footage, when a mouthful of vegetable soup would do the trick?

Who knows? Maybe they thought of adding it after the scene was recorded? You have to admit that it doesn't look real :p

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm curious why someone who sent an anonymous tape still asked to be paid for it.

This one screams hoax to me. Everything could have been pretty easily accomplished without any CGI, fake aliens, sticks and strings and hubcaps, or really anything but a flashbulb, an accomplice at the CCTV controller, and a fancy story.

It's a neat story, to be sure, but everything is just too convenient. The guy quit and moved away (out of all available contact, I'm sure), so he can't be questioned, even if the tape hadn't been mailed anonymously, which is a glaring red flag to me.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

or they could've just had a few rounds of ET beer with the guy

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
There are several discussions on this topic. Please add your thoughts here or here.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join