It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iphone's Clock icon predicts end of the world...alien contact...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Im sure many of you are familiar with the iphone, if anyone noticed the clock icon and how it shows a particular time...I just had crazy idea as to why the iphone clock icon shows 10:15:00

maybe a date for when aliens will arrive??
3/12/10 or
12/3/10 or
12/15/10 or

3/10/12 or
10/3/12 or
10/15/12 or

10/12/15 or
12/10/15

End of the word or aliens come , predicted by the iPhone alien technology

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Maybe it was just the time it was in the person's office when they made the icon.

And here I was thinking that this thread was going to have some substance in it...this is the most absurd thread that I have ever read.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Not everything is a conspiracy mate.

Imagine being a software designer, knowing people like you are out there - No matter where you put the dials, someone not taking their meds will find some connection with something

*sigh*

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Send toHOAX thier is no doomsday here even if it was you can't even tell us the right day.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Maybe it's just a COINCIDENCE?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You're stretching reality just a bit my friend.

We have no date for doomsday and won't until it is here.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
thinking outside the box, though. good job having some fun with it

second line

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NickT916

sure.... or it just happens to be the software programmers favorite numbers, birth date etc....

AS human beings ( im assuming you're human) we tend to look for things that may have deeper meaning, but not always are the better for it.

Watch the movie "pulp fiction" every clock in every scene is set to 4:20 exactly. Hidden message from the benevolents? Probably not, just some pothead set designer

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Im laughing at you.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I used to be a watchmaker off and on for several years and worked in the watch and jewelry industry off and on for almost 20 years.

Here is the reason why 10:10 or 10:15 is used in photos of watches.

Normally watch companies have their logos under the the 12. So when photos are taken. Watches are set to that time. Of course there are some exceptions to this. But not many.

Look at these google image searches. And you will see most of the watches are set to 10:10 or close to that time.

Patek
images.google.com...:en-us&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&rlz=1I7ADFA_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl= en&tab=wi

Rolex
images.google.com...:en-us&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&rlz=1I7ADFA_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi[/ url]

Breitling
[url]http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-us&rlz=1I7ADFA_en&um=1&sa=1&q=breitling&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g10&start=0

Vacheron
images.google.com...

Tag
images.google.com...

Cartier
images.google.com...

I could just go on and on and on with links to watch manufacturers websites to show that this is not a conspiracy. It's just something that's done regularly in the industry when photographs are taken.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by grey580]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
How many posts on ats are like this one secretly? Alot? I hope not! =(

2th line

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Great job! its nice to see something shot down so quickly and thoroughly. people have to remember that the more you look for something, the more you find it. If only we could have more rational explanations on some harder topics. I guees thats what ATS is all about.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the commercial that shows the iphone date of 12/21? I thought that was creepy. I've seen it a few times now. I'm not sure why they use that date. Any ideas?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HanoverFat

I guess more stars for me. Thanks I appreciate it.
And I'm glad I can put some of those useless tidbits of info floating around in my brain to practical use.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by K-Raz
Not everything is a conspiracy mate.

Imagine being a software designer, knowing people like you are out there - No matter where you put the dials, someone not taking their meds will find some connection with something

*sigh*

good thing i took my meds
.... just mark my words for those dates!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
steve jobs is obviously an alien.

and you sir have won a bucket of fail. enjoy it.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Yeah I don't think that I can say anything about this that hasn't been said. I mean some people will just look for a conspiracy anywhere they can find one, but that is what good ol' ATS is for right?

top topics

join