It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the upcoming cyclone near India, US govt is responsible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The upcoming cyclone in India. Its a sudden change in weather, which would never happen naturally. Appears very much like satelite manipulation. Is US involved in this, to create damages to the economical territories of India? I am sure it is the US govt.
What do you think?

News link

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You can't be serious.

Just because George Bush made Katrina hit New Orleans doesn't mean Obama has it in for India.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
You can't be serious.

Just because George Bush made Katrina hit New Orleans doesn't mean Obama has it in for India.

ohh, how many posts will take us to confirm that Obama is just another puppet?? "Some dark guy appears out of nowhere and makes his way to the whitehouse" remember this term? Seems that he he was incubated to become a perfect puppet, and also not make him appear as one.

Back to main topic, It is very possible that the US govt would do this to break down the economical territories of leading countries.
Seems like the past rain disaster calamities were also the same thing.

Don't you think?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
it seems like i'm indulging in creative writing here (maybe this topic is nonsensical, all this stuff about hidden warfare using weather-control etc.)
however i have something to add-
it could be china, who is responsible for this
india recently allowed the dalai lama to visit arunachal pradesh despite strong objections by the chinese, and now, a message is being sent

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Come on people, use your brains... There is plenty of stuff to dog both Bush & Obama over, but neither one of them are controlling the weather. Do a few minutes of research and you can find plenty of real things to bash them over, but blaming presidents for weather patterns is just going to make you seem less credible in the future.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1 2 3
it seems like i'm indulging in creative writing here (maybe this topic is nonsensical, all this stuff about hidden warfare using weather-control etc.)
however i have something to add-
it could be china, who is responsible for this
india recently allowed the dalai lama to visit arunachal pradesh despite strong objections by the chinese, and now, a message is being sent

Who Knows.,
And if it is China, US wont even back against or talk about it, because they don't want people to be confirmed that this technology ever exists (which would rather expose their deeds).
But any moves by China are visibly immatured, people can make out easily what they are doing.
So, US govt. again.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Neutron]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq
Come on people, use your brains... There is plenty of stuff to dog both Bush & Obama over, but neither one of them are controlling the weather. Do a few minutes of research and you can find plenty of real things to bash them over, but blaming presidents for weather patterns is just going to make you seem less credible in the future.

No one is blaming presidents.
We termed them as puppets already, and the System or CIA is in question(by default).

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Well, solar flares could change the weather prety swiftly cant it ?
I dont know if there have been any solar activity, the sun is having day or so off, I just thought I'd toss it in here ..

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Yeah, I vote for China causing this.

But these things do happen.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I dont know if there have been any solar activity, the sun is having day or so off, I just thought I'd toss it in here ..

No there was no such unusual pre-activity of nature. :|

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by out west
Yeah, I vote for China causing this.

But these things do happen.

hmmmm, things do happen.
may be the Indian intelligence know this. They never expose or complain. They always keep a Gandhian stance patiently.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neutron

?? What is unusaul ? Earth being affected by the Sun ?
You think the man made GW is true, dont you ?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Unusual, like he or she said, solar flares, Solar activity, sun is having day or off etc. That is remarkable and cannot be missed if happens.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Unusual, like he or she said, solar flares, Solar activity, sun is having day or off etc. That is remarkable and cannot be missed if happens.

Ahhh, My bad...Sorry for jumping the gun there !!! Peace .

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The US govt. know that the Indian intelligence never speak unless there is 100% proof. US thinks it might take years to collect on, and thus in the mean time they get chance to perform maximum damages.

or China? ... no matter how tight they wear the belt, they always expose their underwear, so wont be hard to find out.

Ahhh, My bad...Sorry for jumping the gun there !!! Peace .

hmmm

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So, any more people have opinion over this?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq

No one is blaming presidents.
We termed them as puppets already, and the System or CIA is in question(by default).

Can someone point me to a reputable source that shows that the US or anyone else has the ability to do this? If so I would be very interested in seeing it because I am having a hard time not seeing this as people who will turn absolutely anything they can into a conspiracy

top topics

join