It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Taser Non Resisting Man Until He Passes Out Minneapolis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I did a quick search on this and found nothing so I thought I share yet another case of police brutality caught on tape, this man clearly was not resisting when he was hit with the all too infamous taser. His hands were on the hood of the patrol car...the officer's hands were on his best friend, his taser. Now the end of the video shows the man run away which I don't condone but fear can make us do some pretty unpredictable things.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Just FIY- this is two separate videos and not the same detainee.

IMO-Fda50

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The worst part for the general public is that they're actually defending this cop. Of course the worst part for the guy who got tazered was the act itself. By what logic do they even defend something that is so blatantly obviously wrong? Because he has a blue uniform? There's no excuse for what the cop did and any cop who does the same should be held as accountable as any civillian would be in the same situation.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

I think the second part of that video proves Yaweh exists. Did you see when he got tazed, it didn't even phase him. He was like Superman

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This is getting out of control.
The cops must be aware of the fact that they are increasingly being caught in these situations and the number of cases are rising dramatically inspite of it.

This is conditioning. Conditioning for a police state atmosphere.

It won't stop. It will only get worse unless people SHOUT that they demand people be held accountable.

That man did nothing to warrant that action.
That was cold-blooded torture.

It could also be considered attempted murder, in my book. He tasered the man in the NECK. Motor control center. The neck. That cop is LUCKY that the man survived without serious disabilities.

The guy in the video needs to hire a lawyer.

Actually, that gives me an idea. I wonder if someone were to set up a pro bono law firm who's orient was to prosecute cases like this what would happen?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

He was probably drunk.
Did you see the video of the cop tazering the dude at the baseball game? That guy was drunk and he was talking smack to the cops while they tazered him.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yeah the video was released to the media by his lawyer. I'm sure any laweyer would love a case like this where the evidence is so clear.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I couldn't stop laughing for the second arrest, oh my

I listened to every word he spouted, what was that about a name changer?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
well, I cant tell what happend other than that was assault when his hands were on the squad car and they zapped him. the rest is just weird. but that was assualt and the city will pay.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The police go to far when playing with their high-tech toys.They look for
any reason to use them!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I thought the police,here in the U.S.,are suppose to read them their
rights as they cuff them?Was this law done away with and I didn't
know it?
Another thing...This could very well be our future in a police state.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
That was pretty funny i lol'd. S&F for making my day.

new topics

top topics

join