It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with the President: Jail Time for Those without Health Care Insurance?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Auto insurance is NOT required in the state of New Hampshire. It also isn't required in Iowa, Tennessee, and Wisconsin though those states have financial responsibility laws, where-as NH does not.

Auto insurance in most states is required to protect OTHER people. If you don't have a car or drive, you don't have to purchase it.

If you don't want to purchase health insurance, what are your options? Jail or kill yourself??? All because you breathe???

That would not only be a violation of my Constitutional Rights, but of my HUMAN Rights!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

Thanks very much.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by serendipitynow

I'm in TN, and I have seen commercials about having car insurance. No insurance and they tow your car away. Or at least the commercial said.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

While we're on the subject,have y'all forgotten Codex Alimentarius that may be going into effect Dec.31st of this year? Read up on it;it states that herbs and vitamins and such(in other words-anything not supplied by the pharmaceutical companies) will be against the law!

Yep,the government really cares about people's health!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
“What I think is appropriate is that in the same way that everybody has to get auto insurance and if you don't, you're subject to some penalty..."

Actually, Auto insurance is NOT compulsory. You could choose to live downtown and walk or ride on a bus, but what are you supposed to do with mandatory Life Insuarnce? Commit suicide?

Furthermore, this opens up a truly nasty can of worms legally when people are forced into a binding contract.

Here's some of the headlines we could expect later...

President moves to help the banks- Jail Time for Those without a Bank Account
President moves to help the large ailing retailers- Jail Time for Those without a brand new Dishwasher
President moves to help low paid workers- Jail Time for Those without a Big Mac in their gob.
President moves to support the greenback - Jail Time for Those without $50,000 in banknotes in their wallet
President moves to end homelessness- Jail Time for Those without a Home
President moves to end unemployment - Jail Time for Those without a Job
President moves to cut cost of Justice Departtment- Jail Time for Those who don't plead Guilty
President moves to reduce criticism of Presidency- Jail Time for Those Not Voting Democrat

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
A good video:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is the stupid hypocrisy that keeps coming from politicians. Instead of reform its jail time if you can't get insurance. So not only our you in debt from non-insurance medical bills, your being fined from the government and possible jail-time.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join