It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forces 'at risk' with Muslims in ranks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Forces 'at risk' with Muslims in ranks

www.heraldsun.com.au

CHRISTIAN Democrat MP Fred Nile has warned of the risks of allowing Muslims to serve in Australia's armed forces.
The Rev Nile says last week's killing spree in the United States in which an army officer shot dead 13 people should cause "all associated with the free world's military forces to feel serious concern".
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

"Australians would like to be assured that our defence forces have in place a system of assessment and review which would identify any person whose adherence to any alien ideology might one day override loyalty to mates and loyalty to the Crown," Mr Nile said.

Most of you wouldn't know the Rev Fred Nile. You're not missing much - dinosaurs of his kind are obsolete.

His quote shows how out of touch he is. 'Alien ideology' - what a jerk! Loyalty to mates and the Crown! BS! Loyalty to the bloody pay cheque that makes them sign up in the first place, I would suspect.

The good Reverand Nile is proving how much of a knob he is by trying to stir up religious differences. Where will it end, Reverand? Should you also ban Muslim police and doctors as well? Both have the potential to cause more damage than a soldier can.

One brain-washed jerk, warning other brainwashed mercinaries to beware of brainwashed zealots in their ranks. You wouldn't think it was 2009, would you?

www.heraldsun.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
LOL! Dear old Fred!

He personally complained about me, my broadcasting partner and the irreverent content of our radio show back in the 80's. He only succeeded in making our show more popular! I still have no idea to this day how he even heard about us!

Back on topic...

I don't agree with Fred but I do have my own thoughts on the matter. I believe it wouldn't hurt to pay greater attention in areas of 'high sensitivity' to people who primarily define themselves by their religion firstly and by their nationality/country secondly.

It shouldn't matter if you are Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish or Islamic...etc. I think it's more important to identify primarily to the thing that unites us, (our beautiful country) more so than the things that divide us, (our belief system).

I hope I expressed that correctly!

IRM

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
He personally complained about me, my broadcasting partner and the irreverent content of our radio show back in the 80's.

Ha!

If you're still on speaking terms with him, then invite him here to ATS! (yeah, right...)

Independent Radio? RRR? JJJ? Feel free to U2U me with what kind of segment you used to put to air, IRM.

He's stirring up a nest of hatred with the anti-Muslim sentiment. With the US shooting fresh, it's a convenient way for Fred to cash in... I guess he needs to feel relevant again.

top topics

join