It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights Camera Action!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Apparently a republican foresaw the passage of the healthcare bill hours before the vote had even taken place...

this entire thread is purely speculation and is in no way intended to be factual

Could it be that we just saw the one slip up... the difference between greco-roman wrestling and the WWE?

Now i understand that it could have been just someone doing the math on who they thought was going to vote... but with things as corrupt as they are, and with a nice sized part of the population denouncing the current healthcare bill.

Is it possible that the united states congressional workers are a giant farce? a stage set just for us, where the outcome is determined but the means is a guessing game?

Dont get me wrong thats a huge accusation involving hundreds upon hundreds of co conspirators... but just for a second today doesn't it kinda make sense?

Television does the same thing ... where you know the good guy will prevail in the end but you just dont know how.

I really am grabbing at straws but imagine if that were the case...what dire straights we'd be in.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

He probably said it knowing it was going to pass. I said Obama was going to be President back in 08. That doesn't mean I knew anything that nobody else did, I just looked at the writing on the wall.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

Well seeing that bringing a colored candidate forward to tug on the guilty strings of everyone is one thing but to say that a bill will pass before it does is another. In these times I do not put anything past the theater that is our government. It is just one big never ending joke, a joke that has no punchline

Pagliacci showed us one thing and that was laughter and joy is only a facade in order for us to attempt to stay sane...

Sanity is overrated

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

i know that i was bringing an element of conspiracy to it... its fun to think about... i do know however that my post couldnt have been farther from the truth , just a nice thought

new topics

top topics

join