It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Abduction with God? Part 1 of 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
I wanted to add that my personal insectiod abduction experiences were positive, and they resembled large ants and beetles- almost identical to this bug commercial-- infact just watching it creeps me out.

was it really that positive, then?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I know how this story sounds, I sound like a sci-fi nut. I am not into sci-fi, never have, never will. I was the one to ask was there a cure for Aids, he said yes, and told me 4 things. I say lets find out if it is or if it isnt. Even if he wasnt God, he had to be smarter than us, so he may know it. I was messed up at the time, I did ask some rather dumb questions that I didnt include. I must have asked about6-8 questions, 6 of them were just plain dumb.

I do understand the doubters here. I would be with you, had this not happened to me. I have a tat2 on my arm as we speak making fun of aliens. I never believed, and I to be honest hate sci-fi related stuff. I am a sports writer, I took a big gamble telling my story here, after 9 years it was a spur of the monent thing. I do NOT regret it, I just dont want my hometown to know about it. But believe it or not this story is 100%true! Like I said, please line up the lie-detector tests!!!

But yes the reason I held it a secret so long was because....this is to crazy. To this day, I am still in shock over this experience, it is life changing! Me and my father have talked about it for the last few years. I honestly think one day when my father is no longer here, this experience will be OUR father/son experience, how many other father and sons were abducted together? Probally not many!!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by socrates271

I have never watched stargate or star trek, not being rude, you couldnt pay me to watch them. I will take a lie-detector test on that as well. But yeah somebody at stargate may have some good knowledge on aliens and ufos.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

The thing that makes me mad is I recently reported my case to 2 places. One was StopAlienAbductions, they replied back with a prayer, I thought I may have sent wrong e-mail to a church or something. MUFON, I have heard of them, aint they supposed to do full investigations? I have written for newspapers, doing mainly all sports columns. But here I give them one of there best cases, and they dont even respond back. I have nothing to gain, and everything to lose. But I felt my story had to be told. They have yet to respond back. I WILL pass a lie-detector!! I just wish one of these investigation groups would practice what they are in buisness for...to investigate!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by StopComplaining]
Wow!! Very interesting comment. I am going to try to start dedicating some of my spare time to the Bible and on Alien research and Fallen Angel research. Its hard when I am a part time sports writer. Your comment makes sense though!!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by timlumber

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

Presuming you love God I would have to say that this experience will probably work to increase your faith in the long run.

Peace be with you amen.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

Presuming you love God I would have to say that this experience will probably work to increase your faith in the long run.

Peace be with you amen.
Yes it will, I agree! Whether or not he was God, it has increased my faith no question. And for being someone who doesnt read the Bible thats a good thing. I said my first prayer last night in probally a few years, so I think I am making the right steps. One crazy note, too much to mention in the story. But at one point I asked is Jesus really your son, he said yes, 1 of 6. Even if he wasnt God he still should have knowledge. I wonder if God had 6 kids, but each one was from a differernt specie. Like one human, one type of alien, etc. His answer even to this day is interesting to me.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I think i have heard something mentioned about god having 'different' sons.!!
What i heard was that god made jesus to die on the cross for our (human) sins, and after we (humans) are saved, There will be a new son, born for different people (species) to die for their sins so they too can be saved. All this is very intriguing and holds some truth, and as they say, GOD is the king of all kings, the lord of all lords, the Supreme God, then i'm sure that this god is not just 'our' god, but Everyone's, n can be worshiped/followed by anyone who believes in his word. (god is not prejudice, I hope)haha

That's truly what i believe...

True blessings n much love n light go out to you Bro.!!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by moondog_0003

What i heard was that god made jesus to die on the cross for our (human) sins, and after we (humans) are saved, There will be a new son, born for different people (species) to die for their sins so they too can be saved. All this is very intriguing and holds some truth, and as they say, GOD is the king of all kings, the lord of all lords, the Supreme God, then i'm sure that this god is not just 'our' god, but Everyone's, n can be worshiped/followed by anyone who believes in his word. (god is not prejudice, I hope)haha

Thank You MoonDog_0003!! Wow!! So perhaps the different species could be aliens then. I really need to read the Bible. So perhaps he would have 6. The alien claiming to be God said Jesus was 1 of 6. Even if he wasnt God, I think aliens would have enough intelligence to know more about God and Jesus then we do. So if he wasnt God maybe he knew God had 6 kids. Either way, thanks for the comment!!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Does anybody who reads a Bible regularly know if there is any mentions in the Bible about God having different sons?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by timlumber

Originally posted by moondog_0003

Thank You MoonDog_0003!! Wow!! So perhaps the different species could be aliens then. I really need to read the Bible. So perhaps he would have 6. The alien claiming to be God said Jesus was 1 of 6. Even if he wasnt God, I think aliens would have enough intelligence to know more about God and Jesus then we do. So if he wasnt God maybe he knew God had 6 kids. Either way, thanks for the comment!!

n juss so you know, anything i say is only my opinion, please respect that, n with that being said please don't take it as truth because i dont even know if its true... haha (Only you can know the real truth) Ultimately it's up to you to decide whats Truth n whats illusion, only you can choose what you believe.!!!

Yea, maybe... But when you say aliens, i dont think they would be aliens as in those outerspace people that fly around in saucers with big black eyes n what-not, haha, but i like to think of it as juss different
'people' then us humans, they are alien to us (different).! i hope u understand what im tryin to say.!!

I'm not to sure about god having 6 sons, juss saying 6 is so definite and no one really knows if god even had more than 1 son... I like to think of it as god having morethan1 son, you know what i mean...??

No Problem.!!! Glad 2 help.!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by timlumber
Does anybody who reads a Bible regularly know if there is any mentions in the Bible about God having different sons?

I'm pretty sure the New n Old Testament doesnt mention god havin different sons, but there are other parts of the bible that over the centuries have been takin out by higher-up people (like king james) n many others juss because they thought it went against what 'they' believed the truth of who god was. These 'books' have been brought together in some bibles, they're known as biblical apocrypha, its basically a conjunction of all the controversial books of the bible that have been takin out. It holds a lot of interesting information that many people never even heard of.!!! SO i definitely suggest you check it out, juss use this link

Biblical Apocrypha

Hope it helps, n if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.!!!

Peace
much love n light =)

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Timlumber: can you make a recap of the conversation ith the frog dude, like everything you spoke about and does your dad remember anything of speaking with it? And did they tell you why they abducted you?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by raivo
Timlumber: can you make a recap of the conversation ith the frog dude, like everything you spoke about and does your dad remember anything of speaking with it? And did they tell you why they abducted you?
Yeah I can give you the full recap. Remember at the time I was messed up, so I did ask some dumb questions as well. First off, I still do NOT know why I was abducted. Like I said my father noticed a weird object up in the sky near our house about 3 days before the abduction. Note I live on the East Coast, so it must have known somehow we were headed to San Fransisco. It was like they followed us there. I wish I knew why I was abducted, I only remember the end, and little tiny parts of the rest. I asked the Frogman" Are you God, God?" and he said"Why are you disapointed" I said"No". After I watched the videos I asked is there a cure for Aids to tyr and get some proof, he told me 4 medicine names or something, I need hypnosis. It then got dumb for a few questions. I was getting ready to go to Pro Wrestling School when I returned back to my hometown, since I was kinda buzzed up, I remember asking him about the UFC, this is old school. I was asking like on a 1-10 how good were the fighters. I asked Ken Shamrock(back then he was king of MMA) Dan Severn. Horrible questions to ask. His answer would be like 6.6 or 5.2. I wanted to keep that part out, very dumb questions for me to ask.

It was neat at the end, I remember looking out the window inside there craft(or what ever you call it) The glass was near your feet. For some reason I remember hoping to see a UFO out the window, but here I am inside of one. Last question I asked was" Can I stay here, I dont want to go back, plus I dont want to die oneday" He said"Everybody has a purpose on Earth, and NO one really ever dies, and we have to go".
He told me to face the window, it was weird but when I had to face the window I knew I was about to leave. At that time I was very sad, I wanted to stay no question. Last thing I heard from him was"We have to keep moving it isnt safe sitting here" and that was it.

They DID make a error! My fathers car back home had the cat pee smell in it. There we are sitting in some kind of army barracks or perhaps a old time army/military barracks. But me and my dad, with no memory of what just happened, noticed the cat smell. We said how did the cat pee get in the rental car?(they clearly made a mistake, and put the scent in that car...wrong car) then we were buzzed up for like 2 days. I asked my dad"Where in the Heck you driving to, where are we at"? We were laughing I said"Your the one driving" there was a booth near this fenced in area and a military guy in the booth must have pressed a button and it slid open the gate, I remember he waved to us. At that point me and my dad said how did we even get inside that place, we aint military. As we hit town we blew all our money, the buzz we had was great(just have to be honest) my dad walked away from me, I hear him outside he is buying some stupid dragon statue for like $400. I said why did you buy that"He said I dont know" and started laughing.

It is one trip me and my father will never forget. Me and him have a few different memories. He doesnt remember seeing the FrogMan but he did see the weird wavy like figure(he was like 8 foot tall) he remembers spotting the UFO and he remembers he was in some room with like 4 of these waterbug like looking things looking at him. I do not know if they did tests on us. I did see a chair that looked exactly like a dentist chair, but not sure if I was forced in it or not.

Me and my father talk about this several times a month, it was such a experience I am happy that my father was with me, it is mine and his moment I will talk about until the day I die. If anything it has made me and my father closer, it has formed a better father/son bond!!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Forgot to include the one question, you probally already know about, but I asked "Is Jesus really your son?" He said one of six. I asked that question after the are you God, God.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Are you having luck on your research? You check out the annunaki yet?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knowledgeseeker5434
Yeah I read some stories online and found out I aint the first to see a FrogMan I read how there was a group of them spotted underwater in Russia in the 90's and some guy saw one in Florida in the 90's as well. I didnt check out the Annunaki, but I will do that right now. Thank You!! I am a little disapointed Mufon never got back to me. I really want this hynosis, it is very important to me. I aint going to just go to some random place and say I had an alien abduction can I get hypnosis, I would prefer for an Alien Investigation group to bring someone to me for hynosis. Im really hoping one of these group steps up and works with me. I will check out the Annunaki right now..Thanks!!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knowledgeseeker5434
Wow!! I seen a video on Metcalf which had Jim Marrs talking about them. Here is a ver interesting quote I just seen on Yahoo, is there any truth that these Annunaki are reptilians? If so that could be what I seen. He was a FrogMan his hands even had webby type fingers. Here is a interesting quote I read that I copied.

The Annunaki are a species of Reptilian like beings, whom are native to the planet Nibiru which unfortunately was distraught from it's orbit when it collided with the planet of Tibirus, which collided with Earth. Which caused the process we know as abiogenesis which is the reason for our existence.

Though many people believe that the Annunaki are the creators of the Human Species. In sumerian mythology they are depicted as Gods or Deities, I myself personally had a theory that in the Bible that Satan is actually an Annunaki.

As for the 2012 part of it, I highly doubt it but, something is bound to happen..Check out these links for more information regarding 2012:

ME: If this is true with Annunaki then that is what I saw. Are they the same thing as Sky Gods(are they the same or different?)

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

They are all the same, Fallen Angles and Devils.

Rat poison is 95% good food, even if this giant frog told you truths you need to ask yourself, what is the lie that he wants me to accept.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join