It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Abduction with God? Part 1 of 2

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DayKnightmare

Santa? Don't you mean Satan?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

Isaiah 44:8Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared [it]? ye [are] even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, [there is] no God; I know not [any].

There is only one God.

Did these entities (Annunaki) change our DNA and create us as we are today? Yes. They mingled with the seed of men in the days of Noah, and defiled the entire population save Noah and his family, (and Enoch). Man in his prefallen state was no doubt much grander than we are today, these entities are (Partially) responsible for our current fallen state. They are tinkering with our DNA, as in the days of Noah, and we will inccur sudden judgement like in the days of Noah.

Why does the Bible warn us so strongly against worshipping "other" gods, because this is exactly what was happening in ancient days, people were worshipping powerful beings who they didn't understand.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by timlumber
This story has been something I have wanted to tell for about the last 5 years, ever since I could remember alot of it. It happened in 2000 while on a trip in San Fran. I ask that you try to respect my story, I promise you it is 100% true. I feel like telling it will help allow me to move on with my life. If I never experienced this and heard this from a random stranger I honestly probally wouldnt believe them.

I have never been a real religous person, I do believe in Jesus, and I know he is real. I just felt like growing up, that Jesus and God would prefer us to learn about life in general then studying them the whole time.

Will my father bought us airplane tickets to San Fran to go see Alcatraz in 2000. Two nights before we would leave my father saw a weird object near our house. As he tried to take a pic of it the camera wouldnt work, and it would move back. We were in San Fran for 4 days, we had a rental car driving down Pacific Coastal Highway.

My father saw a weird multi-color light in the sky while driving through the front window of the rental car. I didnt see it, when I looked up, then curiosity struck me"I said where at" thinking it was a bunch of crap. Damn if he wasnt lying, there was a object right above us. Next thing we know this thing is off to the side of the road, there was woods and a dirt road leading down the path.

This thing was at least as big as a football field, probally bigger. As we pulled over in shock, I noticed I was going to pass out. Somehow even in the car, it felt like I was either being gassed or soemthing. My father was out cold, and I was fighting with my will power to keep my eyes open. Thats when I saw this object dropping down huge metal like plates. Plate after plate would drop down on top of each other.

There were these unbelievable short aliens in them, they had to be no bigger than 3 foot. They would jump off of the plates as they hit the ground, all in all about 4 plates would drop unloading about 12 of these little things. As they ran to our car, they started out about 100 yards away. They didnt have knee caps, they ran like a hobble from side to side. We were parked beside a hill, it dropped about 10 feet. As they were about 10 feet away I fell asleep from what seemed like a type of gas.

I awoken in a weird cage like structure. Almost similar to a Octogan(In UFC) but way smaller, it was about 12 foot by 12 foot it was a circle type fenced area. I awoken on a bench. There was a Stop-Sign like sign with another type of writing I wasnt familar with, it was like one big symbol word. As this creature approached me, he looked like a waterbug man, or something, it was very scary.

I am not a wimp, studied karate, grew up in the inner city. But at this point I remember just being afraid. No one could help me, I couldnt call the police or nothing, it was me and them. When I though when it gets close I will punch it, it just stopped almost like it could read my mind, when I thought good stuff it came closer. All in all I do not remember if I punched it or not, I need Hypnosis so I can remember it all.

Next thing I know I am in front of this weird figure. It did speak almost like a demon, its voice was very scary to say the least. He says"And show some respect God is coming out" at first I assumed it was his God, so I said"Your God" He replied"My God, Your God, everyones God!". I was forced to face my father as we waited.

Before I know it I hear this voice in my head like it was speakers. At first it was too loud, me and my father both said we cant hear you. Then we could hear it. As we turned around, I seen this FrogMan with a Gold Hat(like Santa) a Gold Robe and a golden staff. My first thought was this thing is old, I remember thinking he is so old I expected to see cob-webs(spider webs) on him. But he was so cool. He looked like he had a frog face, it was dark grey almost black with very noticible scales. I will tell the rest of story hopefully by Monday.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by timlumber]

the mutlivectric techohedrons - in between spectrobians and cyclotrons - an in between race - receptricons . would be light with in skin color like dwarfish in a appearance but with bit big heads and big black eyes. everything on them porportanal in size in terms of body parts - head midsection and legs were all perportonal to each other. the reason they are so small is for travling through space a space dwelling species very many times older than humanity. not all forms of scentiods are inherently visable to humans - in fact only a small percentage of them are. 6ft average for anything is usually enough but so is 3ft. the primary form of transportation between these other racial species is usually particulac in nature - easily definable - particle recombobulation - would leave our universe and head to the any where zone - a road to many other forms of existances - but not percievably survivable to everyone. would appear as a glowing rainbow in space however a very misleading sight signals the 'change'.

The soul purpose of interaction would have been soul curiousity would have been able to easily do pretty anything they wanted to you if they truly wanted. Information would be best gathered during their interactions when enteracting with them look into a mirror and check out their reflections. these beings would be deitistic in nature but also following the strict ultimate rules of science - it would have a heart beat for example - most of what you know is only that what you as an individual knew - imagine if everyone contributed one thought/idea a day to an archive of information - almost 7billion inputs every 24 hours. collabrative thinking - the joining of minds - the mental linkage of multiple minds at once. Baisiclly multiple people working on the same variables over and over until adequate explanation for the formulation of a better equation.

If truly in contact with a form of true deitism then they would have unlocked the forbiddon knowledge in their mind - just like the knowledge of the ancients did over 2 thousand years ago. a direct link to deatism would leave a dramadic impact on your mind - would appear as an infusion of information - for example a unification model of the entire universe and its unifications.

increased iq wouldnt neccessarily be in social skills more like over formulations - mostly in the vacinity on the belief structure of multiple potentialities.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining

Isaiah 44:8Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared [it]? ye [are] even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, [there is] no God; I know not [any].

There is only one God.

Did these entities (Annunaki) change our DNA and create us as we are today? Yes. They mingled with the seed of men in the days of Noah, and defiled the entire population save Noah and his family, (and Enoch). Man in his prefallen state was no doubt much grander than we are today, these entities are (Partially) responsible for our current fallen state. They are tinkering with our DNA, as in the days of Noah, and we will inccur sudden judgement like in the days of Noah.

Why does the Bible warn us so strongly against worshipping "other" gods, because this is exactly what was happening in ancient days, people were worshipping powerful beings who they didn't understand.
Honest question then, you said the Bible warns against worshiping Gods. Since I met him, I assume I know him(only met him once) so do you think it is the correct thing to do, or do are you saying the Bible warns me against it? Your a smart man Stop_Complaining. Do you think it is a good thing or a bad thing. No I do not know if he is the real God, but I do believe it. After watching videos on the Annunaki it makes alot of sense.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

Your response was a little to intelligent for me lol. You sound smart. Unfortunalty I was just a average UFO knowledge person. Before my abduction, and when I first came here to post this, I heard of just basic stuff like Greys, and area 51, Roswell, and I am a big fan of Dulce Underground stuff, though I question if it is for real, if it is, it sounds like a cool place.

I did become a sports writer, and while I dont make much money on it, I can go anywhere free in Baltimore just about, so it has its benefits. But this story I had to get off my chest. But its weird, I barely remember the rest of the abduction, but I remember everything with him, I guess thats the way he wanted it. He gave me personel info on me. He did at one point claim I was reincarnated. But even if that was true, before that happened was I dead or was I a spirit? That part is nothing important to tell. And it has nothing to do with my story.

Even if I, or YOu, and everyone else was re-incarnated, were we spirits before, or were we just dead. He did say no one really ever dies when I asked him. I was only 25 at the time, and I was messed up. I am not a prophet or claiming to be some guy who should be treated like them guys in the Bible who met God, or Jesus. To me they were just average people who got lucky, I feel I got lucky as well. No one is better than no one! Hey I interviewed million dollar buisness men, sports stars who are super rich and people want there autograph every where they go.

When I first started bringing my 2 best friends along with me to these sports events, they would kiss the athletes butt, just like people do with movie stars, and any one famous. Alot of these famous people are dumb and annoying, some are cool, and some are just snobs. I hate having to write something normal about some of them, when I actually hate how they think they are better than everyone since there rich and famous....there NO better than any of you. My friends know when they go to events with me, they better not kiss any of these athletes butts. No autographs either. I also am not afraid to bash these sports stars, I am actually known as a sports writer to tell it like it is. I had a few athletes who probally wanted to knock me out for bad stories Im sure of that. I am a people person, we are all equals!

All in all I feel my abduction was what he said. He told me"Now you have one of the greatest stories to tell people". His actuall quote was"You now have the Greatest Story ever to tell". But not knowing for sure he was God(I do believe him) I could never compare any of my stories to anything as great as Jesus. Even though I dont read the Bible like I should. The story aint about me, even though I was abducted, it is about him, the alien claiming to be God. So I guess if anything I would say that may have been the main point of my abduction, I am assuming, though I dont know for sure. It could have been for my father, and I just happened to be there, I couldnt give a answer to why, I dont know.

I bring this up because you say how he would have given me a great knowledge for the world to know about. Hey I did ask if there was a cure for Aids, if hypnosis works, hey who knows....you never know. But since the story is to much for these UFO places to handle they probally will never get me hypnotized, and that is a shame! I do believe I was the wrong person to have had this experience and I assumed by what he said he wanted me to tell it. I do have anxiety, I worry alot. I keep this secret from my sports readers. I know how crazy this story sounds, and having anxiety probally kept me from telling it. I honestly still feel like I let him down. I was a wimp, I should have told this story years ago. I made a name for myself in Baltimore and I could have used that to tell his story, but I wimped out.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by timlumber

No problem man, always good to see what the otherside is saying lol. And if you didnt know Im also the one who added you on facebook earlier in the week I believe. I was curious though, when you say frog-like, do you mean that in every detail or do you meen amphibian- like. If so look up the Dogon tribe of africa, they had an extensive knowlege ofastronomy for their time. They even had claim to know of a dark star around sirus befor modern scientist even knew it was there. They claimed they recieved their knowlege from beings coming from sirius. They were described as Amphibious like.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Honestly I think worst thing you can do is stand with two feet in different canoes. Either worship Jesus, or worship Annunaki. If you are going to worship annunaki do it 100%, that way when you find the fruits are rotten you can turn back to Jesus. If you do choose to worship Jesus on the other hand you will have to renounce Annunaki.

But what ever you do you need to be decisive, you don't want to go around thinking that you are pleasing Jesus when you are revering Annunaki.

Study is no doubt in order but you will eventually have to make a decision to renounce either the biblical Jesus or Renounce annunaki.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Knowledgeseeker5434

I got a few new friends this week on facebook, send me a message so I know who you are. I wont ask for your name out here. He kind of resembled a mixture of a frog like features and a man. But the mistake I made, I was kind of reffering to a underwater frog, not a land frog. But it was very dark grey and had very noticible scales.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Knowledgeseeker5434

Here is a link a reader posted, it looks almost identical. Only thing it had darker grey skin, and black eyes. It was tall I would estimate about 6'5" he had a gold hat, gold robe and gold staff.

img402.imageshack.us...

Hold on, we talked on facebook correct? If so, I know who you are. If not send me a message! Have a good day!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Very well said. I agree with you 100%. I do feel they both are worthy of being worshipped, but yes I believ Jesus is our master. After my experience if he was Jesus father as he claimed, I would still assume since Jesus is his son, he is the master we should worship. I will become more educated with the Annunaki. I still may see if they have a place to worship them in Baltimore. Thanks once again for the advice!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

If your just starting research you might as well save some time and start off here.

sitchiniswrong.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I figured out the mystery of the strange hat. He has a bruised head. LOL.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining

I figured out the mystery of the strange hat. He has a bruised head. LOL.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Haha! Good one Lol! Or maybe he was having a bad hair day, I know, he probally doesnt have hair, but its the best comeback I have Lol!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

YOu Might want to watch Micheal Hiesers persentation on youtube.

"Why an Extra-Terrestrial God Appeals to Today's Culture"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i think what you saw was ther but in another world through you windshield i am not human my race lockt out all mirrors but some of them have ben unlockt so just dont interact with them and youll be fine

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Once you click on the link you have to enter in a pin code down below. For me it shows a series of 3 numbers. Click the redraw icon if you have trouble seeing the pin. Once the pin is entered click "Submit". The file should load then. I am sorry, I thought it was pretty self explanatory.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Isn't this interesting.

You say that the picture looks like the entity you saw:

And this image is a stone carving from Sumeria of the Annunaki:

I kind of believe the Annunaki theory.

If what you say is true, OP, then I believe you met the ones who created our bodies. As for the soul, who knows who created THAT, but I don't think it was the Annunaki (or whatever they are really called).

Just my belief...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I never said anything about sci-fi, why do you keep mentioning it? What I clearly don't understand is why this "god" gave you the cure to HIV/AIDS knowing full well you aren't remeotely involved in the medical field.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join