It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Broadcaste Podcast: The Other

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Good day Brave New Citizens!

The Broadcaste is proud, to work with ATS to bring you this latest message from the light; a message of hope and freedom that concerns those who would take love from the hands of a beautiful child. No, we know it's not you.

It's The Others.

We are here to help you understand that you are confused.
We are here to help you determine who is on board, and who works against us all out of malice and guilt. Let us stand united.

You are sure. You are with us. You carry no doubt. You do not question the light.

So who is The Other?...

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Excellent!

Thankfully we have the MSM to guide our every thought.

Springer...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The Broadcaste

Excellent broadcaste!

But you know that by delivering this message you have crossed into "the other" ...

The paradox, it burns!

Seriously, that was uber kool.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
it is a satirical comedy sketch isn't it.if it isn't, they have unknowingly made one.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Loved it mate you did a great job there, as good as your competition entry from a while back. You were in a different league from everyone else with that one.

As with the earlier video this one has:-

-perfect pacing
-great delivery
-spot on timing
-captures your interest from the start
-looks great
-sounds great
-Intelligent scripting, writing and content

I look forward to the next one.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
BRAVO..!

I wondered what you might come up with as a sequel, and you didn't let us down..

Simply awesome continuity!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well put together, thoughtful, had the bases covered. Was imposing enough music, so all in all I give it a s&f and 2 thumbs up

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Nice production values. Concept quite engaging. Yea!, is this a series? Christmas is coming and I have no coal for stockings.

Is it possible to get gift memberships to send to, er, some friends? Just to let them know they are "other" than I thought.

Seriously, this could get you "other" production work.

In a labor camp?

ZG

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
To those of you who reported a positive response to our message: Well Done!

And to The Others...

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I will begin working on the next episode once I am done recording some new music.

Isn't it interesting how being creative is one of the most expensive things we can try to do...

Luckily the powers that be have the answers. Stay tuned for an encouraging message as to how we can all be creative in our faith. Know that those seizing power have your best interests in mind. Accept that they take your freedoms so that they can show you how valuable they truly are.

You are truly blessed to have such benevolent leaders.

And keep in mind: Why would they go through the trouble of building these elaborate fences just to lead you to some supposed abattoir? Who's going to to eat their grass? It just doesn't add up. Foolish conspiracy theories...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I don't get it at all...

Is this message actually telling you that TPTB are doing things for the benefit of the people?

Is this message actually real or is it some kind of play on things? (i.e: Is it supposed to be some kind of joke, or be sarcastic in nature?)

Let me get this straight, are the "The Others" it references throughout the people that are with the government and their lies to us, or the people who are against them?

It doesn't make much sense.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

Do not fret, dear NibiruWarrior. You are not alone in your confusion of who to trust. We will help you through this difficult period. Be strong, resist those who would question authority. If you have any other questions, at all, please logon or contact the authorities - they will tell you who to trust and how to think about this video. Do not try to think for yourself as that would require knowledge of things that are unknown to you.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

Do not fret, dear NibiruWarrior. You are not alone in your confusion of who to trust. We will help you through this difficult period. Be strong, resist those who would question authority. If you have any other questions, at all, please logon or contact the authorities - they will tell you who to trust and how to think about this video. Do not try to think for yourself as that would require knowledge of things that are unknown to you.

Ahh, I get it, it is a joke, thanks for clearing it up for me. Obviously I think for myself, and decide what is true and false for myself, and therefore now understand what this is all about. Obviously contacting the authorities is the LAST thing I would (and anyone should) do - if they want to know the truth, that is.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
And, in that case, I really liked it. It's nice to see a sense of humour in the things THEY try to do to us. It at least points to the fact that those in search of true knowledge, do so with their mind intact.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I would love to infect my friends! They may know others amongst us. How can I add your gospel to my facebook page?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OceanBeing

Embed the ATS Video Player on your FB page is all it takes. Go to the Media Portal (button above the upper ATS logo that says "New") go to Broadcaste's video and use the embed code.

Springer...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Outstanding!

Easily one of the best produced vidcasts I have seen on ATS.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

This is why I believe in unity. Every one has to offer something.
Excellent, excellent, excellent. Never in my life I ever felt so helpless. Thanks for ATS brave men and women that is fighting for the same cause. I have no doubt that we can take the country back from those (powerful) that destroyed it.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I liked the play on the word "know" by changing it to "knwo". It's true that the N.W.O. is in the "know".

The style is cyber punk, reminds me a bit of Max Headroom. Very cool, and great way of making a point!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
well if the gov't are the good guys... then i'm on the most wanted list

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
awesome video, that dude looks just like cain from the command and conquer video game..

S&F

top topics

<<   2 >>

join