It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson and the year 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I just watched THIS IS IT movie this evening and was surprised hearing Michael say that "we only have four years left to save the earth".
The mayan calendar ends on December 21, 2012. That means 4 years from the beginning of this year (2009).

“Michael got very retrospective in the last few weeks, he was talking about God and the Mayan calendar and the year 2012 — which is when the Mayan calendar ends.” The Sun

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Michael Jackson was a sick and perverted person. I dont think that he had any idea about when the world was gonna end, he probably just heard it somewhere.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Michael Jackson was a musical genius. I was of your same opinion when I was younger and I wasn't listening to any of his songs. Than I listened one and I thought it was the best one I ever heard.
Bashing people will not help the OP doing his research.
Anyway, I think this topic needs some basic information otherwise we can't discuss it.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
Michael Jackson was a sick and perverted person. I dont think that he had any idea about when the world was gonna end, he probably just heard it somewhere.

Did you ever meet him in person or did you hear from somewhere like the news and the media about how sick and perverted he was?

On topic, he only mentions this stuff once, so I don't know if he honestly believed what he was saying. Four years to save the earth could be anything, when did he say that anyway?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
He may have heard about the dieing out of the bees...If that would happen, according to Einstein, Earth would have life just for 4 years...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

and you seem like a sucker for tabloid nonsense.

We'll see how you feel about him when he returns with the 144,000 with super angel powers and save you from evil aliens, zombies, man-bats, giant monsters, and starvation.

aaand you think i'm joking....

-

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Interesting song in you're video. Never really listened to it before just listened to a few of his hits the odd time but was not really interested in hiim as an artist.

Here's the lyrics to the song in the video:

We're Takin' Over
We Have The Truth
This Is The Mission
To See It Through

Don't Point Your Finger
Not Dangerous
This Is Our Planet
You're One Of Us

We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You
(Message To You)
The Planets Are Linin' Up
We're Bringin' Brighter Days
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
Can't You See . . .?
You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

A Rather Nation
Fulfill The Truth
The Final Message
We're Bring To You
There Is No Danger
Fulfill The Truth
So Come Together
We're Mean Is You

We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You
(Message To You)
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
So Look The Truth
You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You
(Message To You)
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
Can't You See . . .?
You're Just Another Part Of Me
Another Part Of Me . .

We're Takin' Over
This Is The Truth, Baby
Another Part Of Me

Another Part Of Me

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

loving those lyrics.

i saw the movie, and i am so glad i did. MJ was a highly misunderstood person. you can see in the movie that even the professional musicians and dancers and production agents were akward around him. truly, he was a strange human being and i am glad he is gone if only to ease his awful burden.

his heal the world mentality was always very generalized, but "4 years left" is very specific, isnt it? i wonder what he would base that number on? 2012 hype? i wouldnt be surprised if he knew something we dont.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
My wackjob conspiracy of the day: MJ is a pledian-sieren. Every time he tried to send out positive vibrations into humanity, he was met with brute force and swift media smears by TPTB to derail his life's mission.

I'm not saying the man did or did not do the horrible things the media has said he has done, but I do know his overall message was one of peace, brotherly love, unity, and compassion for all of humanity. I also know the media gets its words from its shepards, so MJ and the pedophilia thing might be under lock and key the same way that the truth movement info is under lock and key. Its all a part of the bigger picture; control.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The line 'you're just another part of me' is certainly part of the holographic universe philosophy. Perhaps the most esoteric lyric of the song. The parts about the planets aligning could be referencing anything though.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by antithesis.]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cosby

Michael Jackson was at the height of popularity when my children were small, and we had some fun times dancing around the living room while listening to his music. I will always have fond memories of that.

Anything else about him, though, I would take with a grain of salt.

He was nutier than my Aunt Dorothy's Christmas fruit cake.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I saw that opening night and noticed he said that as well. More specifically he said we have four years left until the damage is irreversible. One of the messages of his This Is It show was to try to wake up the world to the environmental disasters we face if we don't do something to change it. So I think he was just trying to say that we have four years to clean up our act before the earth gets its revenge on us.

How he came up with the figure of four years is beyond me though. I think he knew things and I think that's why they took him out.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I think this is the case.

He was into conspiracies so i him regurgitating stuff about 2012 he heard seems reasonable...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wowzers, where did this come from, I thought the kids were back in school already ???

Some people on here prolly believe that Jacko was actually an alien, ... and had developed the moon walk while....... thats right, walking on the moon.

where will the madness end.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosby
I just watched THIS IS IT movie this evening and was surprised hearing Michael say that "we only have four years left to save the earth".
The mayan calendar ends on December 21, 2012. That means 4 years from the beginning of this year (2009).

“Michael got very retrospective in the last few weeks, he was talking about God and the Mayan calendar and the year 2012 — which is when the Mayan calendar ends.” The Sun

That was the MESSAGE, Michael said in March, when he announced his tour, that he was going to give.
Michael clearly stated he had an important message for the world.

And he was meaning to tell about hte spiritual ascension and shift. But I think Michael didn't have the full picture, he fell for the disinfomration maybe,that the world will suffer or something. The reality is a spiritual ascension for those ready,a harvest.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan

Did you ever meet him in person or did you hear from somewhere like the news and the media about how sick and perverted he was?

On topic, he only mentions this stuff once, so I don't know if he honestly believed what he was saying. Four years to save the earth could be anything, when did he say that anyway?
he said it to all his crew and production people when rehearsing in LA, it's in the movie, you can clearly hear him tal kabout "we only have 4 years left... etc" How could you miss that,unless you didnt see the movie ofcourse.

the 4 years thing was an important part of his 50 tour message also.I believe he was taken out jsut before the tour mainly for that message he would have given.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joiner
He may have heard about the dieing out of the bees...If that would happen, according to Einstein, Earth would have life just for 4 years...

holy shiz, really!?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTanDid you ever meet him in person or did you hear from somewhere like the news and the media about how sick and perverted he was?

You know...I never met Charles Manson...But, I didn't need to meet him to know he was a sick and perverted individual.

The simple fact that MJ had a "Peep Hole" put on his bedroom door, had 4 locks on it, a secret room hidden in it, kept "Jesus Juice...i.e. wine" for kids to drink and slept with them in his bedroom....

It doesn't take much to figure out he was a sick and perverted individual....media hype/perception or not. He was a child molester and there is plenty of evidence out there to prove it. I can't help it if jurors are more interested in book deals and $$$ than they are in convicting a star of criminal activities

Now if you chose to ignore all the facts...that's your choice.

Was he a musical genius? I'd venture to say yes...but that doesn't mean he wasn't a child molester. Remember...there is a fine line between genius and insanity and most people that are considered geniuses tend to be a bit on the crazy side...it's just that their genius overshadows their insanity/crazy side.

Did he know anything about 2012....Not likely, at least not any more than anybody on these forums or the general public. He wasn't privy to any secret information...just taking guesses like the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Originally posted by Joiner

holy shiz, really!?

Yes...the main theory behind this is that plants would no longer get pollinated, thus die out. With no plants the food chain would die out...No food, no humans.

Whether it would take 4 years or not...or whether nature would adapt in time...who knows?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 750Aero

The simple fact that MJ had a "Peep Hole" put on his bedroom door, had 4 locks on it, a secret room hidden in it, kept "Jesus Juice...i.e. wine" for kids to drink and slept with them in his bedroom....

the Jesus Juice was actually a hoax. he DID drink wine, but he put it in soda cans so the kids wouldn't know he was drinking alcohol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join