It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson and the year 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Originally posted by 750Aero

The simple fact that MJ had a "Peep Hole" put on his bedroom door, had 4 locks on it, a secret room hidden in it, kept "Jesus Juice...i.e. wine" for kids to drink and slept with them in his bedroom....

the Jesus Juice was actually a hoax. he DID drink wine, but he put it in soda cans so the kids wouldn't know he was drinking alcohol.

Ummmm....Sure it was just his can that he put it in

The simple fact that people are willing to ignore the facts about MJ being a child molestor....because all they just see the genius musician...is amazing to me. But then people still believe OJ is innocent

I guess people can believe what ever they want. I don't deny he was an amazing musician and will still enjoy his music....but at the same time, I'm not ignorant to what he did to children.

He was a very messed up individual and needed way more help than anybody could give him, or than he would ever be willing to accept.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
MJ was an iconic figure in the world of music. But his lyrics are nothing special. It was ALL love and peace back in the 60s and 70s. Let's not try to deify him or make him into a prophet. Can see it coming tho. Sigh....

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I am not a religious man in sence of reciting bible scipts etc. But it does not mean I do not read the holy teksts (koran N.T. O.T. etc.). But what I thoughtof when Michael Jacksons body took ages to be burried...?

Revelations chapter 11 vers 3 - 11

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Sover3igN]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
sigh... Gonna stick my neck out here but have any of you seen this site?

www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com...

you got questions? go there.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri

Originally posted by cosby
I just watched THIS IS IT movie this evening and was surprised hearing Michael say that "we only have four years left to save the earth".
The mayan calendar ends on December 21, 2012. That means 4 years from the beginning of this year (2009).

“Michael got very retrospective in the last few weeks, he was talking about God and the Mayan calendar and the year 2012 — which is when the Mayan calendar ends.” The Sun

That was the MESSAGE, Michael said in March, when he announced his tour, that he was going to give.
Michael clearly stated he had an important message for the world.

And he was meaning to tell about hte spiritual ascension and shift. But I think Michael didn't have the full picture, he fell for the disinfomration maybe,that the world will suffer or something. The reality is a spiritual ascension for those ready,a harvest.

Yes that was the message, and he clearly had intention to announce it in his final concerts in London.

But I believe Michael was not a victim of disinformation as you say, on the contrary, he was a spiritual person and was aware of the coming changes early in his career. Just listen to the words and pay attention to the lyrics. Do you remember the song "can you feel it" ? Watch the following youtube video from 02:30 and tell me what you think about it:

Lyrics :

Can you feel it,
Can you feel it,
Can you feel it

If you look around
The whole world's coming together now, babe

Can you feel it,
Can you feel it,
Can you feel it

Feel it in the air,
The wind is taking it everywhere, yeah

Can you feel it,
Can you feel it,
Can you feel it

All the colors of the world should be
Lovin each other wholeheartedly
Yes, its all right
Take my message to your brother and tell him twice
Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who is hating his brother,
When hate wont do, hoo
cuz were all the same,
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you

Now tell me can you feel it,
(Hee)can you feel it,
can you feel it

Now tell me
can you feel it,
can you feel it,
can you feel it, yeah yeah, uhh

Sing aloud,
because we want to make a croud, yeah
touch a hand sing,
a sound so pure salvation rings,

tell me can you feel it,
can you feel it,
can you feel it, yeah yeah , hoo

can you feel it, hee
can you feel it, ooo oooooo
can you feel it

All the children of the world should be
loving each other wholeheartedly,
yes it's alright,
take my message to your brother and tell him twice,
take the news to the marching men,
who are killing their brothers when death won't do, hee
'cuz were all the same
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you,

now tell me can you feel it,
tell me can you feel it,
can you feel it, hee

can you see what's goin' down,
can you feel it in your bones,
can you feel it, hee

yeah yeah, hoo

Every breath you take
Is someones death in another place
('nother place, 'nother place, 'nother place)
Every healthy smile
Is hunger and strife to another child
('nother child, 'nother child,)
But the stars do shine In promising salvation, is near this time (Near this time)
Can you feel it now
So brothers and sisters show me know how
Now tell me, can you feel it,
Tell me can you feel it,
Can you feel it, hey hey, hoo, (talk)-(goin' down)
can you see what's goin' down
open up your mi- hi-hi hind,

........ and so on.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by cosby]

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
Michael Jackson was a sick and perverted person. I dont think that he had any idea about when the world was gonna end, he probably just heard it somewhere.

Your quote made me laugh, and I honestly agree with you. MJ was no one to say when the world was going to or not going to end.

He received messages through God which he claimed to be close to and it was all lies and deceit as God well knows.

second of all I never believed the world was going to end, however even being the end of 2012 there will be big changes and we are all about to find out.

It will start by getting rid of sinners and revealing something then there will be a whole new nice world/planet to live in. Hence why I believe that 12/12/12 was sunny , here anyway, a message of the coming planet.

Anyway this is just my opinion not saying I am right, but you are right about MJ he was not God nor did he have any right to think he could fix the planet all by himself and yet he deceived the world so much that they believed him

Your right he had no clue, he probably felt it to some point and even if he was right, he cant fix the planet on his own which he also made crazy fans believe. How sad it is

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meissah

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
Michael Jackson was a sick and perverted person. I dont think that he had any idea about when the world was gonna end, he probably just heard it somewhere.

Your quote made me laugh, and I honestly agree with you. MJ was no one to say when the world was going to or not going to end.

He received messages through God which he claimed to be close to and it was all lies and deceit as God well knows.

second of all I never believed the world was going to end, however even being the end of 2012 there will be big changes and we are all about to find out.

It will start by getting rid of sinners [...]

I can't even express how your post and the other guy's post angers me, and the hipocrisy in it is really THROUGH THE ROOF.

MJ is the typical example of a person who was destroyed by the MSM. Do you KNOW that he was a "sick and perverted" person or are you just echoing what the tabloid media tell you?

Based on lawsuits where someone got millions out of it...making some vague claims of child molestation which have never really been proven. The entire media circus about MJ was an entire joke. YOU don't know what really happened, neither I know it. What reason do you have to call him a "sick and perverted" person?

Then you start rambling off that he was crazy because he received messages from God....while ONE PARAGRAPH later you yourself start going off with some pseudo-religious blahblah how 2012 will "get rid of all the sinners".

This is not even taking into account that THIS forum here is full of people who "receive messages" from "god", entities, demons etc. all the time...most prominently this very same sub-forum which is full of nutcases which make threads about their 2012 messages they received from "entities":

YOUR reply being the best example because you obviously don't even realize that you used your very own reply to make some "prophecy" about 2012 yourself - while at the same time calling someone else nuts because you heard via 3rd party he/she allegedly received messages from god...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 750Aero

Yes...the main theory behind this is that plants would no longer get pollinated, thus die out. With no plants the food chain would die out...No food, no humans.

Whether it would take 4 years or not...or whether nature would adapt in time...who knows?

Einstein never made this statement, It's a hoax. There are many pollinators other than bees. Also, many crops are pollinated by the wind, not animals.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I think MJ was totally normal for dangling his own child off a hotel balcony.

That's not sick.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Here is an article about how he was given the name he hated.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join