It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the dawn of a new day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I've watched the latest interview with Jordan Maxwell from the project Camelot team, and during the interview, Jordan Maxwell talks about a symbol that many presidents( up till Obama )have used. "Welcome to the dawn of a new day".

He also reveals that he received an email from Hollywood containing a still picture of this very symbol, that was taken from the new TV series "V". That still picture is from a scene where a pamphlet is handed out to people to promote the arrival and purpose of the "visitors".

In this same interview, Jordan Maxwell seemed very disturbed about this picture he received, because he has studied that symbol for many years.

Here's the still in question.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7173f84c2d1c.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, i'd like to know what you folks here on ATS think about this symbol and why it has been used so many times by the leaders of Government in the USA.
I know that the film industry is used for propaganda, and i wonder if this makes any sense. (New world order agenda)...

What's your take on this?

[edit on 7-11-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Thanks for reminding me of this

www.jordanmaxwell.info...

Some information for you there.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's like they expect people will just drop their current beliefs and jump to this new belief

Not going to happen on a mass scale. This thing will be like a new, novel religion, like Scientology- People are going to love it or hate it, even if there are aliens in the picture, or pretend aliens- we all know how the Illuminati work.

What's the symbol you're referring to? I assume it's the ball with the line dangling under it.

Earth being pulled by puppet strings? Is that what the symbol means, or Earth's resources being extracted from space...

Doesn't look good for us either way.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by star in a jar]

[edit on 7-11-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7173f84c2d1c.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7-11-2009 by lagenese]

I may sound stupid, but what symbol? The only thing I can see that resembles a symbol is the circle and line.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/349d63106a2c.jpg[/atsimg]

Thanks, really informative to say the least.
By the way, if anyone needs a time frame for when Jordan Maxwell talks about the email he received from Hollywood, it start at 1:58:20 of the interview.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Here's a few ideas.

V is the roman numeral for V which in numerology stands for change.

V meaning 5 for the fifth generation of human race.

or V for Venus or visitor, wasn't lillith from Venus?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Interesting ideas. I will start a very deep search on the subject at hand and also provide a dubbed portion of the Maxwell interview. I still have 30min left on the download of the interview.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I saw something about the saying "workers of the world unite" on Glenn Beck the other day. One of Obamas propaganda pieces had it written somewhere.... Damn I cant remember the exact........It was in one of last weeks shows but I dont remember which one. Monday or Tuesday.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I found another picture of the pamphlet.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d283b33b4455.jpg[/atsimg]
on this site ...

I'm looking at who, as president, has used this (phrase) symbol in the past. Will be back soon with results.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So, here it is, a short segment of the interview. When he speaks of the people behind Obama, he is terrified of what is coming...
It's very interesting to say the least!

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Here's a few ideas.

V is the roman numeral for V which in numerology stands for change.

V meaning 5 for the fifth generation of human race.

or V for Venus or visitor, wasn't lillith from Venus?

- Something caught my eye at work the other day. "Red-stripe staples". I did a google picture search, but that only got some slightly similar results of obviously older packages.

The Logo in question is the rising sun with 12 rays ascending and descending from it. Inside the sun we have a one-headed eagle and on the eagle we find the letter "V".

The southern hemisphere of the sun is surrounded by a green blackground and the northern hemisphere by white one. Each hemisphere governs 6 rays, and, in the NH, 3rd ray from below ends abruptly (cleverly so as the text "Red-Stripe" stands in the way, but all other rays are extended to the outer limits of the pack, beyond that text). What could the significance of this be? I don't know how to look at it, if the rays were to represent the months of the year or the signs of the zodiac.

I also noted that on older packages, all rays are fully drawn (those are the ones without the eagle and the "V").

It's been boggling me, anyone have any thoughts? I was also considering the V not actually being the letter V, but a twin tower, because of the way it's been presented (both ends are wider than the bodies, like in a chess tower)!

EDIT: had a thought of maybe white for winter and green for summer (vegetability). That would make the short ray December, right? December of what? 12? 2012?

Though, one has to note that the actual ray colours reflect the backgrounds of the countering hemispheres.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Kerhonen]

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ok so i've had a look at this symbol, not for very long mind you, but just a hunch, the symbol is the blue, yellow and red circles in a line. Is there a possibility that this could be earth, the sun and Nibiru in alignment?. I mean we are "the blue planet" and in 2012 we are on alignment with the centre of the universe and the sun, and Nibiru is known as "the red planet". I dont know if Nibiru actually exists, I have seen documentaries etc but its hard to tell with all the disinformation out there, but the symbol does seem to depict an alignment of colour coded planets. Also if Nibiru does exist, its on its way back and it has been said that it is the home planet of the Annunaki, thus symbolising the return of the visitors and the dawn of a new day at the same time and in more ways than one. Although this is only speculation by me as I have no idea whether Nibiru or indeed the Annunaki really exist! Does this make sense to anyone else?

top topics

join