It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect told 'There's something wrong with you'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Suspect told 'There's something wrong with you'

news.yahoo.com

FORT HOOD, Texas – A Muslim leader says the Army psychiatrist suspected of going on a shooting rampage at Fort Hood asked him for advice on what he should tell soldiers who had concerns about going to fight Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Osman Danquah (oos-MAHN' dahn-KWAH') is the co-founder of the Islamic Community of Greater Killeen. He says he had a bad feeling about Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan after the two talked twice in late summer.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related ATS links.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 11/8/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Here's another piece to the puzzle. Is it an attempt to sway further anti muslim belief? An attempting to focus the reason for the shooting on the suspects mental condition? This is IMO another example of media conditioning and slowly making the public think in one fashion or another, in this case I believe they want the public to be on the fence with this one, then possibly another form of attack soon with a possible Muslim suspect(s) will be all they need to push the public over the fence.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

An attempting to focus the reason for the shooting on the suspects mental condition?

And, I fear, being molded into more anti-gun propaganda. I can hear it now...'How can someone this imbalanced purchase a gun?' This won't come for a little while, though. They won't want to appear too ghoulish to the families of the victims.

new topics

join