It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another dream but very different.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hi guys

I’m sort of new to posting on this site, so please don’t shoot me down in flames just yet. It’s taken me 2 weeks to build up the courage to talk about this as it scared me so much.
Since last November I have been out of work and had a lot of time to research topics I hadn’t even thought about until going on another site where they interview whistle blowers and that’s what set me off on the research path. I have made HHO generators (only on a very small scale) and played around with magnets too. So about three weeks ago I started designing some experiments on CAD (as I am a design engineer) and started to talk about it on another forum. A guy messaged me and told me of some experience he has had since posting his ideas on the site (he also added me to MSN and we have talked a few times on there). So after he told what had happened to him I have been quite scared to talk about it on the net but then I read a post about a dream and it related to my experience? He also advised me to think about what I have been designing and ask a question just as I am going to sleep (he said I might find the answer I am looking for there). So off to bed I go thinking about what I’ve being drawing on the computer and asking the question “will it work?” 3am comes round and I wake up sweating a lot and shaking. Just before I woke I was dreaming about having a dream, in the dream I remember been in the same bed and bedroom I was physically in (which is strange in itself as when I have remembered dreams from before I have always been somewhere else i.e It feels like my bedroom but it isn’t it doesn’t look the same). In the dream there was even a vacuum cleaner at the bottom of my bed which there was in reality. In the dream I woke up to someone pulling me by the feet down the bed and then pulling the duvet on top of me so I couldn’t see. After that I got back into the normal position of going to sleep but there was a man with grey hair and a grey beard at on a chair at the bottom of my bed. He also had pictures behind him of UFOs and other things you find on sites like this. He said to me directly “STOP whatever it is your doing or I will come back”. The next image I remember is looking at myself in bed tossing and turning telling the man I will stop.

Please be aware I am NOT on any medication, I do not drink alcohol (as I can’t afford) , I do smoke but not the funny fags or wacky backi.

Please could someone put some sort of insight into what this was all about?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gareth01422

I wouldn't worry about it. That sounds like the folks that will drive you nuts for doing anything except staring at the four walls.

I'd keep on doing what I was doing. After all, it sounds like you're doing like a zillion things, but they never specified what "they" wanted you to stop doing. It could be any number of the things you're currently up to.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
reply to post by gareth01422

I wouldn't worry about it. That sounds like the folks that will drive you nuts for doing anything except staring at the four walls.

I'd keep on doing what I was doing. After all, it sounds like you're doing like a zillion things, but they never specified what "they" wanted you to stop doing. It could be any number of the things you're currently up to.

I dont know they didnt specifie what i had to stop doing. I do remember behind the man there was images of UFO's and aliens and all sorts of thigs related to sites llike this floating around him.

It did scare the poo out of me but not enough to stop me from doing my thing.

I will go as far as this to say all I am doing is researching the "free energy" thing so i must assume it is that.

Unless it is something to do with my girlfriend, as she has had 3 blokes in a BMW following her about 2 days after the dream.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gareth01422
I dont know they didnt specifie what i had to stop doing. I do remember behind the man there was images of UFO's and aliens and all sorts of thigs related to sites llike this floating around him.

It did scare the poo out of me but not enough to stop me from doing my thing.

I will go as far as this to say all I am doing is researching the "free energy" thing so i must assume it is that.

Unless it is something to do with my girlfriend, as she has had 3 blokes in a BMW following her about 2 days after the dream.

Yeah, that sounds like the "you're not supposed to know" crew... also known as the MIB (yeah, they really exist!). I wouldn't worry about it, since even if you did what they wanted, they might still mess around with you anyway. It usually doesn't matter with those folks.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by MegaCurious]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So i should expect more of it then.

One thing i do want to know if it was them, How they found out? I didnt post anything on the net, I just sat all day drawing on my laptop (CAD)

How else can they mess with you?
What else am i to expect?

G

new topics

top topics

join