It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Dream - Fight with Unknown Demon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Some of you might have read my other threads on the dreams I've been getting. I just had another dream. Today is November 6, 2009 and just yesterday November 5, 2009 I had a dream after I fell asleep around 9.

Note: Once again I'm this girl Ichigo Himuraka but this time I feel like its me instead of her. But aren't we the same person?

I was in this live in school in the near future. No one likes me except the gay people. Don't ask me why. I tend to attract gay people. Apparently my mother in the dream was some kind of assassin. People in the school think I don't have manners and is as blood lusting as them. So the dream takes place in a particular place where I was trying to get back into the classroom unnoticed for some reason. And when someone almost saw me. I darted into a classroom and asked the teacher "have you seen a bracelet?"

She turns to me and asks "why?"

I tell her hesitantly "my mother gave it to me." immediately the teacher grimaces and grunts but looks around for me. After a couple of seconds I looked out the door and no one was there so I walked to the door and face her. I smile honestly.

"Well, it doesn't seem to be here" she looks at me then I did the most unexpected thing. (note, this is the first time I spoke Japanese in a dream)

I bowed and shouted "ARIGATOU!" before dashing off. But I saw her shock expression. Then the scene changed to the streets where we were walking and resting around. I was lying on a grass area with this other person.. What's weird is this peron changed into a squirrel like animal and curled up. Everything was going fine until the other animals who are animals began running back and forth. Immediately I thought "something's wrong. Animals don't act like that."

I tried to shake the other person awake but she wouldn't wake. A couple minutes later I looked around and all these people are walking around with their height being shorten every couple minutes. I was shocked. I ran around and tried to find the source. People wre crying and scared. They were decreasing by height.

Then the scene changed to where I was fighting this chubby guy. He was laughing and I was struggling to atleast get some damage in. I punched and kicked. Nothing was working.

Then the scene changed to a couple days later where I was in a club room with gay people watching a movie. We've been there for a whole day and I left. I was walking with these two other girls and we came across something weird or lets say supernatural.

That's where the dream ends or at least that's the most I can remember.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That is so strange i think you should write a book. I thought i was alone because i thought i was the only person in the world who had strange dreams. I mean when everyone else dreams don't they just dream about going to work and cleaning their house?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

No, you're not alone. I very actively dream every night and have some doosies. While reading a persons description their "crazy terrifying" dream just the other day I thought to myself that I wish many of mine were as benign.
They run the gamut from horrible to I never want to leave so, I guess it's not all bad. I'm pretty much used to it but I do sometimes wish that I could get some sound sleep.

Op, that's some story. I've never dreamed anything like that but, welcome to the club.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Not really. I hear about some people talking about their dreams and they sometimes say "I had a dream where I was eating lots and lots of ice cream" another one was like "i was swimming in a bowl of cereal". It was hilarious but... I've never met anyone other then my friend and me who dream of scenes like these. So you're just another one of us weird dreamers. lol

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I am almost certain I have the interpretation for at least part of your dream

The parts I am certain about is the 2nd part of the dream. You were with someone who turned in to a squirrel right? I found that very very intriguing, I have know people who have seen demons in the form of a squirrel. As weird as this may sound, I believe that this was revealing the source of the dream (at least this part) as demonic and that this is why the animals began running back and forth. That type of animal behavior reminded me of how animals act around weird weather or when they know something or someone is off or wrong. They could sense that this person was not right and became to act strangely.

The people shrinking I feel was probably in a way, representative of you and how people react to the demonic. We often we small, and the worse it seems, the smaller and smaller we seem. This would also make sense in that they were scared and crying. While anyone would be scared while shrinking, it all just seemed to fit together to me.

Further, I felt the fight you had with the chubby guy represented your feelings of inadequacy self-worth, especially when it comes to the demonic attacks. You are trying everything you can get in your best punches, but it doesn't seem to be helping ( have read your other entries, it seems to represent your struggles with the demon) and this could easily be the reason the fat guy was laughing.

As for the rest, I have an idea of what it means, but I am apprehensive to say it, as it isn't something that people like to hear... haha

Anyway, if I am wrong let me know. I was wondering, what was the supernatural thing that you and the two girls came across?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
To answer the question about the discovery I made with the two girls is kinda hard since it was a few days ago but I will try my best.

We were walking behind some sort of building. Like an abandoned one. We came across a small broke down small brick shack. Like those little houses standing behind homes and country houses. The windows were broken, there was spider webs in the corners, there was some sort of board piled on top of other things and a white sheet of cloth over it. We walked inside. I stood to the left. One girl in front of the door and another stood to the right in front of another door facing the wall I stood next to.
(Based on my angle view)

Then we looked around. Besides the pile with the board and the cloth there was a mini old fashioned. Like real old fashioned. Like the ones you see in the poor families during the king and queen times. It had a fire plcae on the bottom and a stove area on top. Then there was like a mini counter. All made out of stone.

That's when I had a good look at the mini house. It was set in some sort of poor family setting during the medievil times except it was to small for a house. The two girls and I took up almost all of the space in there. Then the girl in the middle grabbed onto this rope hanging above her and started swinging above the board and cloth. At that exact moment all three of us felt this weird sensation. It made us uncomfortable. Then out of no where a feeling of someone ran past us and through the door the third girl was standing came upon us.

We rushed out that door and into what looked like a singl graveyard. Or deserted land. There was a tree and beside it was a tombstone. I couldn't see the tombstone but I remember slightly that the land was dead. We looked around but nothing was there.

And that's where it ends.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join