It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military style spree kills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Conspiracy perspective regarding the tragedy today at Ft Hood

Kinda interesting isnt it?

Let me guess. The shooter has ties with the Taliban in Afghanistan, belongs to a super islamic terror cell code name CAMEL SPIDERs FOR ALLAH, and plays golf with Osama Bin Laden. Seems someone in the dod and or the halls of power in dc wants more troops in afghanistan ..i can smell it.

Here goes:
Nothing crappier than a MK Ultra operation first of all. The victims of the Mind Kontrol are just as much victims as the victims they maim in these exercises.
So lets see here:
We now have
Columbine
Virginia Tech
and now Ft Hood

All killed with trained assassin precisicion.. The ones in Columbine and Virginia Tech seemed more devestating and professional and they were not even official soldiers like we had today. I'm not even sure if you could classify the Doctor at Ft Hood as a trained combat soldier. He sure felt like it today I guess.

Columbine info:
www.thecolumbinecause.tk...

Virginia Tech is a great CIA recruiting ground.

They are hardcore at Virginia Tech it seems.
Seung-Hui Cho, killed 32 people and wounded many others [1] before committing suicide in 2007
[
Then in 2009
Chinese student decapitated at Virginia Tech (wow..we all know the ones that like to chop heads off) dang ragheads

Star Gate Project
en.wikipedia.org...

Lets see here. I wonder what movie is coming out tomorrow on Nov 6th 2009 dealing with the militarys Stargate Program (psychic spies, remote viewing, assassins etc)?

"The Men Who Stare At Goats". Hehehehe

George Clooney, Kevin Spacey . Their official movie website even has the all seeing eye in all its glory. www.themenwhostareatgoatsmovie.com...

If I'm not mistaken I think I remember Bush reading the pet goat story on 911 to some kids at school that day.
en.wikipedia.org...

My problem with posting this info is I tend to assume you know what I am talking about or where I am going with my thought process. I'm still surprised I got a B in English Comp 1. Maybe the professor saw that I was fragile in self esteem and just felt sorry for me.

My second problem is that my sources(url links) are probably flimsey. Remember, if it says Wiki it just aint right. We want hardcore info with hardcore facts to deny hardcore ignorance.

Finally...thank god. I was getting winded.

Here's the kicker.
It's a problem that involves all of us and it goes like this:

We are all under some form of MK Ultra PSYOPS at one level or the other despite what you may think.
There is no argument, end of discussion,..period. Probably the truest statement I have made yet.

Aint it cool?

[edit on 5-11-2009 by superluminal11]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Why is it cool?

Do you have any real connection between everything you kind of just placed together there?

The shootings are tragedies, 9/11 was a tragedy...

Sorry...but none of what you stated makes any kind of sense in any way shape or form as a logical progression.

And sir...it isn't cool. It's not grand and it's not funny. Perhaps if you did a bit more research (I can actually help you in that regard)...you may not think as such either...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Major General Albert Stubblebine III was on the Alex Jones show yesterday.... just throwing that out there

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Conspiracy perspective regarding the tragedy today at Ft Hood

Let me guess. The shooter has ties with the Taliban in Afghanistan, belongs to a super islamic terror cell code name CAMEL SPIDERs FOR ALLAH, and plays golf with Osama Bin Laden. Seems someone in the dod and or the halls of power in dc wants more troops in afghanistan ..i can smell it.

That's what I was thinking........watch; they're going to search his home and find 'bomb making material' and 'letters from Osama.'

You can't make this stuff up!

Another inside job from 'united states incorporated'

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It does sound manufactured.

Been trying to find coverage which is not sourced from MSNBC or Fox News.

Anybody got a pointer?

top topics

join