It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Time out!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
MODS please move if in the wrong place, could not find a good forum. Not to BTS though. THIS THREAD HAS A LANGUAGE WARNING!!!!!!!!!

Anyways fellow ATS'ers I have been seeing alot of fear and anger lately. (Some by me) And i think it would help when we feel these emotions brewing we have an "ATS Timeout" while still on the site. I am hoping for a thread we can all go to and get a quick "chill pill" You may agree or disagree but we can all smile and laugh. So i do not want this political nor do i want to see arguing just try and post Vids as close to current events as possible that may help give all of us and/or those who need it a quick break a good laugh at ourselves. Oh and please S&F i need 500 pts. back.

With the concerns of swine flu, terrorist, alien invasions, NWO and so on lets find out what we can have a laugh on.

I'll start with a "Don't worry about the swine flu" post. Thanks to Agent-ATS. Please come back post and include what you find.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Why am i so bad at videos? Her's a link.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
One for the pissed/angry

www.youtube.com...

And Chris Rock may have said it best...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Dylan Moran, and his thoughts on the Governator.

www.youtube.com...

Dylan Moran, and his thoughts on Germany :-P.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Alesanjin]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is an excellent idea! We could all use some encouragement during these dark days,whether it be from world events or just the one less hour of daylight! Some humor or funny photos,whatever! I think they should make a new section based on your idea!

Good thinking!!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If I wanted a quiet, easy going, boring, place to spend my Internet time I would go to Yahoo Chat. Yuck.

If I need a time out I'll go fishing or riding my motorcycle.

If a person has anger problems, wears his feelings on his sleeve then ATS is not the place to be.

ATS is a place to have reality and or supposed reality slap you right up side of your head.

It's a place to make you THINK. Life is tough.

If you can't handle the fire then get out of the frying pan.

I have sympathy/empathy for those members in temporary distress and will always give an encouraging word.

I always end my ATS session with a visit to BTS. It soothes my frazzled nerves. Yes I get very frazzled. If not for the T&C I would not be so kind.

Next.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

ATS is a place for all kinds of news and opinions. If you don't like the thread, the idea is pretty simple... you stay away from it. There's really no need to kick someone in the face, when they're just trying to do a good thing

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
An economic one.

Best line..."Even if it's free i cant afford it"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

www.youtube.com...

See instead of a snide remark back i will just go with this.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
A quick 9/11 one today.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join