It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the U.S use alien technology for the Stealth Bomber?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I believe strongly in aliens. But there is a plane called The Stealth Bomber. Here is two images:

I wonder if The U.S. actually used alien technology from downed spacecraft to come up with this plane the shape and design looks like a spaceship. And if so. Are the lights we are seeing actually both alien and human ships. Maybe E.T are sharing this info with us. I know that sounds crazy and it could be. But maybe we are copying ships that has been seen in the sky that are of E.T design. Or maybe we shot down one of thier ships and stole thier technology and developed the plane.

Or am i reading into this too much?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gerg357

Yeah, scratch that, neformore, just very straightforwardly set the score.

[edit on 5/11/2009 by purehughness]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Doesn't make sense.

There are countless reports of our radar picking up UFO's, yet the whole point of the stealth bomber is to be radar invisible.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Nope.

Flying wings have been around since the start of aviation

Flying Wing

History of the Flying Wing

It just so happens that a wing shape is ideal for scattering radar waves. All that was needed was a better understanding of electromagnetics to tie up the loose ends.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Just the fact that this airplane flew out of area 51 is reason enough to believe that the technology it uses could be extra-terrestrial. As far as I know, america is the only country that has a stealth bomber as advanced as the B-2, and its been around for almost 20 years. Its main build and engineering are classified information, more proof that their could be technology on that plane that shouldn't be their.

With something this advanced coming out 20 years ago, who knows what kind of crazy things they are developping or have developped at area 51. I don't think many other new craft have flown out of their in recent years, and my gut speculation tells me this could be due to the fact that the technology is so advanced that to reveal it would be proof that we have alien technology. Another reason why we haven't seen any, is that they have been flying them around, but are keeping it secret, hence all the crazy triangular and other UFO sightings that are so common in the US.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gerg357

Wrong airplane.
I think the Aurora has all the good technology.
I heard it can circumnavigate the Earth without refueling.

It's still just a toy. We have something better.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gerg357

I though it was modeled after this GERMAN 1 REMADE OF COURSE
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88d970806089.jpeg[/atsimg]

[edit on 11/5/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

new topics

top topics

join