It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Admits that Al Qaeda Never Existed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
In this program the BBC admit that Al Qaeda never existed. Channel 4 did a documentary called "Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist" and now the BBC.

Unyet our forces are still chasing people in caves, invading other peoples countries. What to think???

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I believe al qaeda and the Taliban were created by the USA through covert black clandestine branches of the 3 letter agencies like CIA NSA, the usa's top soldiers and maybe the uk's trained them in combat and supplied and trained them with weapons.

i think in the early days the CIA realised they could make a fortune in drugs so trained them up to look after the crops and to help fight the Russians also.

the CIA invented terrorism.A GREAT DOCUMENTERY "who killed john o'neil"

just my take.peace.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Dowd

Of course they didn't.

There is no "war on terror" either.

How can you wage war on an emotion/feeling?

The whole thing is BS.

Two completely pointless wars to fight enemies that only exist in the media and our minds.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Al Qaeda is a complete fabrication used to protect the poppy fields and to ensure that the way is clear for any oil exploration in the region for US oil companies.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hi, awaked persons !

Talking of "fabrications" see this old one, there:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

What a fantastic way of putting it.

There is no "war on terror" either.

How can you wage war on an emotion/feeling?

S&F for you. I too belive it's all BS, but there getting away with it.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Years ago (about 4-5) I saw a documentary put out by the BBC that said pretty much the same thing. That Al Qaeda was pretty much bin Laden and 3 other people. There was no vast worldwide network of terrorist cells. And that what you see in videos of Osama is pretty much what you see in music videos, hired actors.

I'll see if I can find the documentary, I can't remember the name. Maybe someone else knows what I'm referring to.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Found it.

Its called "The Power of Nightmares".

Here's some info.

The Power of Nightmares

The Power of Nightmares, subtitled The Rise of the Politics of Fear, is a BBC documentary film series, written and produced by Adam Curtis. Its three one-hour parts consist mostly of a montage of archive footage with Curtis's narration. The series was first broadcast in the United Kingdom in late 2004 and has subsequently been broadcast in multiple countries and shown in several film festivals, including the 2005 Cannes Film Festival.

The films compare the rise of the Neo-Conservative movement in the United States and the radical Islamist movement, making comparisons on their origins and claiming similarities between the two. More controversially, it argues that the threat of radical Islamism as a massive, sinister organised force of destruction, specifically in the form of al-Qaeda, is a myth perpetrated by politicians in many countries—and particularly American Neo-Conservatives—in an attempt to unite and inspire their people following the failure of earlier, more utopian ideologies.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
well that may be it may have been a hoax conjured up by american "inteligence" but its a mute point now isnt it. They is a growing unrest in the muslim world and are taking on the name al queda or affliating themselves with the name to signify a brotherhood against the oppressors.
So if the OP is true then again we have to thank the americans for more of their #e

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
So if everyone knows it's BS, then why doesn't anyone do anything about it?
Why do we keep allowing our people to die over there.
Then again, common sense has never been a strong point with any branch of executive power in the U$4

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Thank you for that information.

Is there a place where you can watch BBC shows free and legal?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

I wouldn't know about that, some web searches might point you in the right direction.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

The place to watch BBC shows free and legal is:

BBC iPlayer

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here is the series on youtube.

top topics

join