It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Obama ever told of when he first ever thought about becoming president?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I was starting to think about this today, and i think it is a conspiracy question.

Becoming president is not something average people want, really is it. So when do you guys think he first made up his mind, or even when did he first even dream of this position?

I think the ptb, have many people being watched, and some make it and some do not. So i think this fits in this forum for conspiracy.

Given that most presidents come from families well in the inner circle. Why would obama ever dream of being president, other than the ptb, picking him early on, and catering for his every whim, to get him there.

So have you ever heard obama, ever say when he first wondered about becoming president, and do you have any views on the process, as i think its strange process. The ptb must watch many people for what ever reason,a nd then just see who makes it, for what ever reason.

Any thoughts.....

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
good question
he probably thought about becoming a president as soon as he shaved his beard

maybe we ought to ask Osama?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't see anything mysterious here, though it might be interesting to hear what he says. Lot's of people want to be President. Obviously only a few every even get to step one. Whatever that is.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Im sure I read somewhere that someone told him he would be President when he was in his twentys but no flaming because I cant remember where I read it so no link.Maybe on Camelot somewhere.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
But from what we know of the ptb, surely they must of been watching him. I assume they watch many people, and some make it and some do not.

But given that you must be part of the family tree as we have seen, when do you reckon obama first thought of it.

Even though people may think, i want to be president, it is not something someone goes out for is it?

Or is it?

He must of been pretty smart chap in school, and college or what ever. Why would he think he would be president, especially as he would of been growing up in a more racist time in america.

I do not know about his family, but whyyyy?

join