It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open 9/1 discussion at NCM/NSA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am puttiing out this post to see who would be interested in having an open discussion at the National Cryptologic Museum at NSA. If interested please let me know so i can see about seeting up a date for the conference room.

I will be hosting the meeting and providing security.

E-mail-- removed

[Mod Edit - removed email address]

[edit on 24/12/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What the heck...
Who from ATS in their right mind would want to get anywhere near anything to do with the NSA.

Much less, what's to discuss? Why would we want to meet where you suggest?
Think before you post man.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What other information can you give about this? Why you are doing it, who you are doing it for, the audience, things of that nature?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm curious why you want to have a discussion about the events of 9/1 (Poland invaded by Germany)....on this forum.

1939 Poland Germany Invades

1st Sept. 1939 : German troops invade Poland by sending in 1.5 million troops at the same time the German Luftwaffe bombed Polish airfields. The attack came without any declaration of war by Germany. Great Britain and France sent Hitler an ultimatum to either withdraw German forces from Poland or face the two nations in war and Two days later Britain and France declared war on Germany.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
I will be hosting the meeting and providing security.

Are you a security guard there, or an analyst? Depending on what forum you post on, your story changes....so it might be good to clarify that.

To be honest, I would be leery of attending anything there, with security being run by you. With your track record, anyone disagreeing with you might be arrested on the site by you for no reason at all.

I'm just saying...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
What the heck...
Who from ATS in their right mind would want to get anywhere near anything to do with the NSA.

Sounds like your a conspiracy theorist. Why are you afraid to go to public museum conference room to discuss 9/11?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
What other information can you give about this? Why you are doing it, who you are doing it for, the audience, things of that nature?

I am trying to have an open discussion that people can talk about and show the evidence they have.

Anyone is welcome to attend.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Are you a security guard there, or an analyst? Depending on what forum you post on, your story changes....so it might be good to clarify that.

Well if you read my post and look att he documents posted you would know that i was a police officer at NSA and then an analyst.

To be honest, I would be leery of attending anything there, with security being run by you. With your track record, anyone disagreeing with you might be arrested on the site by you for no reason at all.

I'm just saying...

Actually if you read the JERF forum they are the ones who attack and insult anyone who does not agree with them.

I am running security to keep it adult and keep anyone from attacking or insulting anyone else.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by REMISNE]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Sorry man but that's not enough information to get someone to drive out to Maryland unless they live next door, and maybe not even then.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I am running security to keep it adult and keep anyone from attacking or insulting anyone else.

To be honest, I wouldn't be concerned with the other members here...I would. however, be concerned about the host. You are in charge of security...so you could basically have anyone that disagrees with you removed or arrested for who knows what.

Call me suspicious, but with your pattern of internet use, I'm not certain you could be trusted.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Didn't Roger try this a few weeks ago and the thread got deleted?

Anyway, Roger, what evidence will you be presenting? I would love to see!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Call me suspicious, but with your pattern of internet use, I'm not certain you could be trusted.

Sounds more to me like your just afraid of a open forum.

As far as being trusted i do not attack or insult people like the people on the JERF forum.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
Anyway, Roger, what evidence will you be presenting? I would love to see!

I have evidence that shows reasonable doubt in the official story.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Anything interesting you'd like to share, Roger?

Thank you,

Dr. P.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

That's not a remarkable claim. There are innumerable things that happened on 9/11 that have never been investigated and explained with real proof, but only answered with speculation and speculative assertions.

That in itself is a reason to doubt what "they" say.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Why the NSA? Don't their super-dooper computers de-encrypt our ip information good enough to tell who we are anymore?

Where I'm from its called baited hunting. No thanks, not interested.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by ImAPepper

That's not a remarkable claim. There are innumerable things that happened on 9/11 that have never been investigated and explained with real proof, but only answered with speculation and speculative assertions.

That in itself is a reason to doubt what "they" say.

Really truther? Will you be attending Roger's NSA meeting?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Why the NSA? Don't their super-dooper computers de-encrypt our ip information good enough to tell who we are anymore?

Where I'm from its called baited hunting. No thanks, not interested.

Its not at the NSA, its at the public museum next to NSA.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

"...open discussion at the National Cryptologic Museum at NSA."

Lets see. First it's "at the NSA" now, its "not at the NSA".

Located adjacent to NSA Headquarters, Ft. George G. Meade, Maryland, the Museum houses a collection of thousands of artifacts that collectively serve to sustain the history of the cryptologic profession.

Same baited field. Different part of the field.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Its not at the NSA, its at the public museum next to NSA.

With your connections Roger.... you couldn't get a conference room in the facility?

By the way.. how is the FOIA you filed over a year ago?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join