It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay "Zionism": Sodom for the Sodomites?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
There is already a 'gay' island in Greece called Lesbos! Well... it's not totally gay but many, many gay people live there. Why doesn't the author of this thread go for a trip there. Perhaps you will like it... if you're a chic!

gogreece.about.com...

IRM

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Ideally there shouldn't be a problem with immi- or emigration. However, to keep the atmosphere alive, those granted citizenship should renounce homophobia, and some ratio of the gay population as a majority should be maintained. It all depends on country size. Families of citizens would obviously have precedence for immigration. There would be more conservative and more anything-goes type areas. The legal age of consent would be 16.
There would be visas, even for religious homophobes, and we could have a Fred Phelps soap-box themed promenade for entertainment (in the anything-goes area of course).

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
There is already a 'gay' island in Greece called Lesbos! Well... it's not totally gay but many, many gay people live there. Why doesn't the author of this thread go for a trip there. Perhaps you will like it... if you're a chic!

gogreece.about.com...

IRM

I'm a half-old man, and not a chick, although I was often mistaken for one when I had very long hair in my 20s. Great about Lesbos, we could arrange direct flights with our tourism ministry.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

haha have you thought of name?

i alredy referred to it as Gaytopia once and i would be honored to help name the first gay country.

you also need a flag and a main export.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Not sure on a name, but I like the Dinotopia morphing into Gaytopia, although "Homotopia" sounds a bit more lyrical, perhaps?
I'd be fine with the usual Rainbow flag, but my ministry of culture would probably rip it, each other and myself to shreds on that debate.

Exports? I have little worries on the business acumen and artistic productivity of gay people. I'm sure the CIA will let us grow a little something to get started
, before we get major uniforms, handcuffs and funds to "stop" it. If Amsterdam can, so can we.
Think garments, wine, furniture, camp backdrops for the TBN channel, the fashionista press. It will never starve.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Of course it could be anywhere, but as a strategic satellite state and cultural oasis, I'm thinking Turkey, Iraq, Homotopia, Iran... We'd obviouly need our "Enola Gay" nuclear plant.
I can just picture evangelical "Holy Land/Homotopia" tour packages: "Spend two days shopping in Homotopia, spend hours spitting homophobic rhetoric on the famous, scenic promenade to crowds of cruising, raving gay men, and then spend an extra day in the Holy Land with Benny Hinn".
It'll be great!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Almost 2010 and people are STILL suggesting segregation as a viable solution to societies differences.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
The idea you now introduced (in antithesis to your earlier "gay friendly" none-judgement) is just as ridiculous.

I see what the deal is now. You've got a chip on your shoulder and you're daring us to knock it off. It doesn't matter what I or anyone else says, you've got an angry political agenda, and you're one of those shouting HOMOPHOBE! in order to keep the reason for your agenda alive.

I'm not going to say I pity you, because I don't.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 11/4/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

You've got an angry political agenda that wants to blame victims for their victimization.
First you tell us that splitting is evil when you profess a faith that has split from others, then you accuse me of changing a subject that you slyly introduced in the very same post. Nest you accuse gays of keeping what is according to you "non-existent" homophobia alive, and me having a chip on my shoulder. You obviously have issues with the fact that come from a church that is far removed from original Christianity, and the result of repeated theological splits. You might also well live in a country that has split from a colonial power. Perhaps that's why you quickly changed your topic. Splitting is progress and not evil, so lose the chip on your shoulder!
I assume you are just trying to stir (thanks, but I cannot take it very seriously), but as they say: sticks and stones.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Sadly that is so. Nothing much about mankind and how they are manipulated has changed. In fact I think we've regressed from the Western optimism of the late '80s, 1990.
In regions of Africa Muslims and Christians are still slaughtering each other over regional control, in some cases segregation is the lesser evil. When people are intransigent with their sriptural interpretations (and religion is the state), groups of people will always be oppressed, and refuge is the only option.
However, in this case the segregation will never happen, so it's just theoretical.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You don't have to agree with the thread to post, but you do have to follow the Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Stay on topic, or do not post at all..

And do not attack other members, including the OP

Very simple

Thank you

Semper

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

I would just like to apologize to Doc Velocity, I really didn't imagine things would go so pear-shaped on a somewhat serious, but also light-hearted topic.
I get your point, you are against division or devisive thinking. That's fair enough.
I do not agree that gays always create homophobia, or that racism does no longer exists in the West. That is wishful thinking.
Anyway, once I'm president of Homotopia I'll give you an honorary passport, just because of your hilarious avatar!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

OK, Sodom to the Sodomites - the best people in the world are gay. I am not gay, but I count a few gays as my friends - they are marvellous and creative people. They are a gift to the world. So I hope Sodom is nice, and tastefully furnished.

OK, Hell to the abusers and the murderers.

OK, Heaven to the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Oh it will be brilliantly furnished. Imagine, all the best and most creative gay minds coming together in one small space. It will be surreally beautiful. Of course, gays from liberal countries will have dual passports, and nobody will be forced to live there permanently.
Despite such a framework, my fear is still that various factions will turn on each other and demand even more segregated spaces. That is a possibility. Oh no, homotopia is too butch, or too camp. I can just imagine it.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Guess what?

Gays are not usually aggressive, gays are usually very affectionate and loving of people and the world, as well as animals, and gays are usually nurturing.

So, I SAY LOVE GAYS!!!! They are a BLESSING IN THIS BENIGHTED WORLD.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Rethinking: imade a statement that the segregation will never happen, at least as far as a refugee lesbigay homeland will never happen.
And, yet, reading my arguments and ideas they sound very cogent - almost as if it could/should happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Thanks for that, and God bless for the kind words!
Personally, knowing about anthropology, many peoples had a "third sex", and some as many as 5 genders. Being gay once came with spiritual meanings and powerful medicine to keep the genders in harmony. Sadly, that notion has been driven out of people a long time ago.
I am gay, but I don't see much good in "gay culture" right now. It's the further corruption of young gay people. I fear for my people as is, they are being drawn into a heterosexual "raunch" culture of fake boobs, bums, dyed hair, ho's and pimp role-models, and female sexist pigs like the Playboy Mansion, Kardashians, Kendra, the Hiltons and other airhead entertainment. The fact that this causes femininity much harm as representing it as frivolous, is hardly discussed. Yet let one gay act feminine and copy this frivolity in a wrong setting, and watch the teeth fly! If most of the "fabulous" gay men today are going to make to their 60s, then something has to change.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I wonder whether we should allow pet tags for animals only.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join