It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myfriend took the swine flu vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
A friend of mine took a swine flu vaccine. What will happen to him? As of right now he is okay but what I'm worried about is the long term effect. The reason why he needs to take take because he doesn't know the dangers and his parents made him do it. My friend is in 9th grade.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

He will be fine. And there is nothing to worry about getting the swine flu shot. To think that the government and big pharma would have hidden goals to harm anyone is actually silly. Oh and the mercury they put into the vaccine does not cause severe brain damage right away, it could take weeks for the effects to become noticeable. Just loss of memory and slurred speech and stuff. No biggie though.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
he will be fine.
or stay up all night reading responses here and worry about him. your choice.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Look pal sooner or later most people in my school will be lining up like sheep taknig the vaccine

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

A friend of mine took a swine flu vaccine. What will happen to him? As of right now he is okay but what I'm worried about is the long term effect. The reason why he needs to take take because he doesn't know the dangers and his parents made him do it. My friend is in 9th grade.

The only thing you try is get the guy a white onion tell him to slice two large leafs out of the middle of it, put them on the bottom of his feet
with his socks on. The onion should suck out all the crap through the bottom of his feet. Just tell him to do this it can't hurt to try.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
and like sheep they will get the shot.
and like sheep they will keep on grazing. most likely for a long time.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Look pal sooner or later most people in my school will be lining up like sheep taknig the vaccine

maybe so, maybe not, maybe this is your calling if you were ever going to have one. Maybe you should step up.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
There is no # way I'm taking the shot. I have seen alot of reports of it's deadly side effects.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

The only thing you try is get the guy a white onion tell him to slice two large leafs out of the middle of it, put them on the bottom of his feet
with his socks on. The onion should suck out all the crap through the bottom of his feet. Just tell him to do this it can't hurt to try.

Yes and then after that you must have him stand on his head while he gargles salt water and sings show toons. Also if you suck on his neck very hard until it leaves a red mark but take care not to swallow, you will save his life.

Point here is dont listen to the whackos on the board about medical advice. Whats done is done for your friend.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Don't take the vaccine. You don't need it, especially not for a Flu. As for the guy who said to put an onion peel on your foot
I don't know if that's the way it's supposed to be done.

You need to cut the onion in half, top and root intact, and pour boiling water over it in a pot and breathe in the onion fumes, that's how it's supposed to be done.

The onion fumes is said to disinfect your lungs.

Get out in the sunshine on a day where it's not too cold in the direct sun and take off your shirt, sit facing the sun and let your body make vitamin D from the sunshine, among other treatments...

There are other natural ways to recover without going to the hospital, which ultimately may not be the best decision. You might even catch a new disease visiting the hospital or after getting prodded by the doctor.

Congratulations for not being a sheeple at your age, which is not something that I could have said for myself

As for people who die from the flu... Maybe their bodies were too fragile or they got a bad batch of vaccine or were injected with a poison to kill them in the hospital to scare people into getting vaccinated. Who knows...

[edit on 3-11-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I think for the most part people will be fine (at least as far as immediately noticeable side effects go). I, however, will not be taking the shot.I think there's definitely a motive behind something that was rushed to market so quickly and that is being pushed on the publice as much as it is.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Just take vitamin D, and get plenty of rest if you are sick. Vitamin D is a big role for combating swine flu. If you get pneumonia best thing to do is antibiotics, but if your lungs are causing you trouble when you first get sick, inhale fumes from white onions. They supposedly will disinfect the bacteria in your lungs.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Maddogkull]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

What will happen to him? He's going to come on ATS and post about how he took the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I would try not to worry too much (Difficult, I know.)
Otherwise every little twinge will set off all kinds of paranoid alarm bells, and the stress may cause symptoms which may result in some kind of spiraling stress related problem.
If he feels ok, leave it at that and get him to eat a healthy diet, with plenty of excercise.
Hopefully, any crap that the vaccine may contain will be flushed out of the body over time.
Hope my blatantly obvious advice is of some help.
I.A.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
A friend of mine took a swine flu vaccine. What will happen to him? As of right now he is okay but what I'm worried about is the long term effect.

Nobody knows the long term effects of the vaccine or the adjuvants or the contaminants. Also, no two batches of the vaccine are the same. Your friend may be perfectly normal and suffer no health effects. Or the results could be radically different -- now and/or sometime in the future.

It would be helpful if your friend kept a weekly health log over the next several years. Good luck to your friend......

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

The long term effects could include brain damage, heart attack, cancer, swine flu, bubonic plague, hemorragic death, anthrax, brainal Xombificational deathia, orificial bleedia, RFID tracking chip implantation, mercury poisoning, squalene poisoning, AIDS/HIV, or all of the above.

He might survive.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The consequences of the vaccine could be guillian barre syndrome and the symptoms are not pretty. It can start soon after or it can manifest even after 3 months of taking the vaccine. Guillian barre syndrome can cause paralysis and death and neurological disorders.
They have added even worser adjuvants this time round such as dangerous squalene. I urge you to watch the documentary "bell tolling" for more info and facts.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Do the research and figure out the answer for yourself. Don't listen to folks on a forum. You'll get all kinds of half truths and sensationalistic talk about possible side effects....etc.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Not really he is not aware of the nwo. Besides he would hink I'm crazy for talking about it

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Tell him to google the 1976 swine flu vaccination nightmare. History repeats itself.

Or Baxter H5N1 contaminated flu vaccine.

Or Baxter Factor 8.

These are very real dangerous times we live in. People think it's a joke... oh you NWO conspiracy nut. Ha Ha. I bet the Jews thought it was hilarious when Hitler took power and rumors started that he was going to kill them.

We have the largest vaccination program in history happening right now, with a mild flu which is hardly lethal compared to Malaria, Aids, Tuberculosis, even the regular flu. Yet all of us must get a two-shot vaccine combo? Plus the regular flu shot?

That's three mercury loaded cocktails charging straight to your central nervous system... the brain.

But who needs the brain, it totally regenerates like wolverine right? Those dead and damaged cells don't matter much, the body will just replace them and we move on.

Wrong. Brain damage is permanent, the brain cannot regenerate dead cells. You die with the number of cells you are born with. It's the only non-regenerative organ in our body. Yet damage from mercury every year is OK?

Anyone noticing the epidemic called Alzheimer? Or Dementia? Cumulative brain damage is a wonderful thing. Gotta love the mad hatter.

Anyways, your friend get's what he deserves, he took the shot. Chemically killed a part of his brain in the process, and as he snickers at you with a smug smirk on his face, remember the neurological devastation he just exposed himself too will never ever repair itself. It's fun to be chemically dumbed down.

When he forgets things, looses concentration or has brain fog he'll probably blame something he ate, not something he let someone else shoot in his veins in the name of public health.

top topics

join