It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop taser non resisting man in the neck until he passes out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Cop taser non resisting man in the neck until he passes out

www.youtube.com

The Minneapolis Police Department is again defending itself against accusations that an officer went too far during an arrest.

Video given to WCCO-TV late Monday night shows a man with his hands on a squad car when an officer uses a Taser on his neck.

Attorney Albert Goins is suing the City of Minneapolis on behalf of his client, Rolando Ruiz. They're asking for $75,000 and that the officer involved be reprimanded.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
wcco.com

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Goins says his client's civil rights were violated. He wants the city to settle the claim out of court. If not, he says he and his client are prepared to take their case to federal court.

What is happening here. ? Isn't the police supposed to protect us? I did not see the suspect resisting at any point of time. I realize not all Cops are like this but this is insanity. Hope this cops get what he deserves.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
the thing is no one really cares unless it happens to them or there family etc...
If we did really care and look around there are in most countries a ratio of 1 cop per 1000 people at best....

Now tell me how would win the war?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
usually in these cases, it's some hoodlum who deserved it

but in this case, that cop was dead wrong.

He needs fired, and this guy should get his $$

new topics

top topics

join