It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's Charred Body Found In Unburned Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Could this be a case of spontaneous human combustion?It sounds like it to me.www.wftv.com...
I don't know what to think does this really happen?I know it's been reported for years ,maybe with today's technology we can get some answers.

mods; I hope this in the right spot.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Wow that is only 30 mins from where I live! There is nothing in Mims, believe me....

This does make me think of spontaneous human combustion. I remember first hearing about it on Unsolved Mysteries and it really freaked me out. Its probably one of the most interesting medical mysteries out there IMO.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I'm fascinated by the account.

The trailer was locked but was in total disarray and covered in a muddy substance.

[edit on 3/11/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
wow...that is REALLY weird.
I think if it was spontaneous human combustion, there would not have been much left of her. Usually it seems with SHC cases the limbs are usually all that is left. They keep saying her body was covered in this muddy substance.
definately WEIRD.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is pretty cool. I really haven't ever gave much thought about Spontaneous Human Combustion before, I just didn't care. However, it is fascinating. (NOTE : It is not cool that she died, I do feel bad when anyone dies, but I am refering to the cause of death. This may be proof on some level, but maybe not the absolute proof to rule something else out).

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hit by alien weoponry?

I know it sounds crazy, but cmon the women is inside the trailer and is frazzled, maybe its an abduction gone wrong.
Little greys try it on and the women fights back, hence the messy trailer, so they zap her and run.

See what ATS has done to me!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

What would be even funnier is if that was really what happened. We'd never know it but it would sure turn tragedy into hilarity.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Wow, this is one of the more interesting articles I've read in quite a while. It's one of those things that just really makes you wonder. The simplest answer is usually the most likely, but what happens when there just isn't a simple answer? I guess someone could have robbed and murdered her, burned the body and then came back and covered the whole entire place in mud, to hide/do away with evidence, but seems that would take a lot of effort on part of the murderer and would definitely be risky.

Thanks for posting this! I wouldn't have seen the story otherwise and it has me really wondering!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Holy crap.....I live in Melbourne, which is in the same county as where this happened. This thing is very very strange. I dont know if it is SHC, but something weird is going on.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
Could this be a case of spontaneous human combustion?It sounds like it to me.www.wftv.com...
I don't know what to think does this really happen?I know it's been reported for years ,maybe with today's technology we can get some answers.

We already have answers to the mystery of human combustion, and yes it definitely happens though it's probably not spontaneous.

Here's the answer:

news.bbc.co.uk...

New light on human torch mystery

Scientists say a human body can burn for hours

Scientists believe they have found the secret behind stories of people suddenly bursting into flames.

BBC 1's QED - which brought together the world's top fire experts - looked at cases of spontaneous human combustion from around the world. And the programme discovered that the so-called wick-effect, in which a body is devoured by flames from its own body fat, is behind the mystery.

Using a dead pig wrapped in cloth, they simulated a human body being burned over a long period and the charred effect was the same as in so-called spontaneous human combustion.

So now there's not much mystery about how this happens, once the fire starts. The only mystery in some cases may be what ignited the body to begin with, but sometimes an ignition source can be found that shows it's not spontaneous.

Regarding the Florida case, there's no picture of the body and it being covered with mud in addition to being burned is kind of odd, so it's still inconclusive from what little information we have on that case.

But I thought you might like to know what causes the other cases, it baffled me for years and I was glad to see that fire experts finally had the answer.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Interesting to say the least. I hope you keep us posted as to the results of the autopsy, if they show it on the news. Often you hear these stories and then the news never follows up with the results. I have never heard of SHC resulting in a muddy substance. I wonder if she was a smoker and her gown caught fire but the beding she was in was flame retardant, thus she died of smoke inhalation and her body was chared? This is one hypothesis, but the mud (or muddy substance) has me thrown off? Hum? Let us know, ok? I would like to hear any other particulars.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Melissa101]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
Holy crap.....I live in Melbourne, which is in the same county as where this happened. This thing is very very strange. I dont know if it is SHC, but something weird is going on.

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Wow that is only 30 mins from where I live! There is nothing in Mims, believe me....

Have I got a job for YOU GUYS!

could either of you possibly do some research .. some good ol' ATS investigative on-the-ground reporting for us?

I'm very curious about something...

Florida, along with Central Texas, Los Angeles, and San Francisco Bay Area are hotspots of what people are terming "Morgellons" disease.
One distinct feature of this disease is that the people who have this syndrome complain about 'fibers' growing in and out of their skin.

Tulsa Oklahoma Police Forensics Department reported that when tested, the 'fibers' that are growing within these people do not burn until exposed to temperatures of above 1400 degrees.

The Morgellons syndrome symptom list exactly mimics symptoms seen in what is known as a 'Kundalini Awakening'.
-crawling sensation
-change in hair texture
-tingling and stinging sensations at all the endocrine gland locations (which are where "CHAKRAS" are located..
-muscle spasms
-constant muscle twitching

Could human combustion be the end-stage of a spiritual transformation?

Could you guys (or any one else in the area) go and ask neighbors or family of the deceased if she was complaining of the symptoms associated with Kundalini Awakening / 'Morgellons' ?
(of course you'd need to find the location and name somehow)

lets not make this into a dispute bout my theory... lets just find out.. because if one of you come back saying.. that the people you ask look at you amazed and say "YES she WAS complaining about those symptoms" .. then i think we have something.

Ex Army Scientist Dr. Hildegard Stanninger in Los Angeles, treats people complaining of the symptoms with far-infrared radiation.
One primary symptom in kundalini/morgellons is the sensation of randomly placed, incredibly noticeable VIBRATIONS deep in the body fat layer.

Dr. Stanninger has reported that 'morgellons' people's 'brown fat' has been emulsifying into a type of 'lard like' substance.

i haven't found stanningers 'lard' statement yet in writing online.. but she's repeated it many times in radio interviews which you can find on youtube and in podcasts.. when interviewed about morgellons treatment etc..

link on brown fat - [url]http://www.jonnybowden.com/2009/04/brown-fat-white-fat-whats-it-all-about.html/url]

My friend Shari Lieberman, PhD, explains it perfectly. "Brown fat keeps bodies warms by functioning as a built-in heater, burning fuel and raising body temperature", she says. In other words, brown fat is metabolically active- it burns calories

as an above poster stated.. the BBS article shows that fat is the reason behind the extended burning of a corpse... the "wick effect".

could this inner flame.. this kundalini which has been activated...
when reaching a specific set of circumstances... activating the nerve centers of the chakras... thus telling the endocrine glands to produce the proper hormonal instructions to cause rapid brown fat burnoff..
causing the overwhelming 'vibrations in the body fat" and the lard-ing Dr Stanninger discusses..
possibly go to FULL BLOWN IGNITION, as the very far infrared (heat) that the brown fat emits ... ignite itself and cause the SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION?

I suspect the reason that christ entered the tomb for his transformation into a divine being was to use the tomb as a personal furnace...
there is alot of writing of how christ was fully knowledgeable in indian practices of yoga and sexual alchemy.. the gnosis of transmutation of the soul..

over 400 yrs ago, the individual that translated the Bagava Gita from sanskrit into the commoner's language for all the lower castes of india to enjoy...
...sant dnyanashwari details his own experience in the kundalini transformation... and entered a tomb as well in order to complete the transformational process.
in his commentary - he writes that the body is "shooken up all over" (vibrations) .. and the initial job that kundalini does when activated.. is to "purify the body of all toxins accumulated since childhood"....
.. morgellons sufferers also experience white/tan and black specks.. granules emitting from their skin.
the skin is the body's #1 route for waste expulsion.
if the kundalini is indeed purifying the body of all toxins..
then it stands to figure that the steps involved would be to "shake up" the fat (where much toxicity is stored) and then to collect and expell these toxins... through all waste chanells.. the most obviously present one being the skin..

if these 'fibers' are growing under people's skin.. would they survive the combustion? Tulsa Forensics says yes... you'd think that if the combustion reached over 1400 degrees.. the rest of the body.. chair and trailer would have burned.

now here is a bit speculative..
but if these fibers... grow within the person.. and mimic all parts of the body while the kundalini energy purifies the body...in order for the fibers to replicate a purer form.. then the combustion happens from the kundalini vibrating the fat to the proper level.. using the fat as fuel... to burn away what is left..
then the mimicked morgellons fibers would be all that survived...
a 'shadow' or 'clone' of the body in morgellons fibers...

possibly the "MUD" in the trailer is a result of the toxins all evaporating out of the fat then condensing on surrounding surfaces?
like the residue you may get from a lamp burning unrefined fuel..

the remaining phenomenon i can only imagine as something akin to the way "DR MANHATTAN" comes into his immortal form.. in the movie watchmen...

if all these pieces fit.. and the writer of watchmen is heavily into the occult and understands these process very well..
then why would he resist implementing this process in his work?
that's speculation though.. so i'm not looking for your opinion on the watchmen thing...

that's just all i can think of happening if morgellons fibers remained after combustion from kundalini activating brown fat and igniting the realization of the soul.

something to think about..

this could very well be the PHOENIX in action.. not some dumb bird..
but what it metaphorically stands for.. it's original gnostic meaning..
the PHOENIX rose from the ashes with the aid of a WORM.(morgellons fibers)
it's nest made of acacia wood.. which contains '___'.. which is also produced by the pineal gland.. which is what kundalini activates...up the caduceus.

ANOTHER instance that brings this all closer together is the "BUDDAH BOY".... the discovery channel did a special called "The Boy with Divine Powers" .. search for it on youtube it's real cool..
and during his meditating in the jungle...without eating or drinking for weeks on end.. at one time he BURST INTO FLAMES and had to be helped..

would be REAL cool to find out if she was complaining to loved ones or friends about the crawling symptoms or had lesions with fibers.

ANYONE UP FOR SOME ATS REPORTING??????

-

[edit on 4-11-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Any updates on this? I can't find anything new with a search, but thought maybe the locals would know something.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Your idea has merit but I think it is too narrow of a viewpoint. The mud reminds me of DOR (deadly orgone) in a condensed form rather then splayed out as smog.

And Feng Shui creates the conditions. It has all the earmarks of a folk tale. I would venture elementals.

Then again we could be way off base. These are my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Spontaneous Human Combustion Part One

www.youtube.com...#

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Aquarius1]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
LOL!

Classic case of prolonged electrocution.

Where wire entanglement with victim cannot dislodge from the human body and the electrical "short" can only continue to arc through the body till eventually in the end it is all including wire (no more fire spark) is a roasted unrecognisable crisp!

errr... but not wanting to spoil anyones (me too!) fun....so carry on!

... it might have been one of those alien intergaltic telepathic laser like death beams?

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Has2b]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Has2b... it might have been one of those alien intergaltic telepathic laser like death beams?

You forgot quantum.

Back in the service, my battery was convinced that I was whacked, as well as I. That was because I kept running my trap about those electromagnetic drives Japanese submarines have.

Then we met this newbie in the motorpool who said any friend of his was a friend of the Space Brothers. It was him and us. We just looked at each other.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by justine093
wow...that is REALLY weird.
I think if it was spontaneous human combustion, there would not have been much left of her. Usually it seems with SHC cases the limbs are usually all that is left. They keep saying her body was covered in this muddy substance.
definately WEIRD.

It happens to old women especially.. Yes mud is wierd. Cases of SHC describes nearby objects become covered in a thin layer of waxy substance, not mud!

But we dunno if they mistook the waxy substance for muddy thingy, who knows!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hey you folks who live in the area where this happened, did the local news ever release any more information about this case? Just curious.

top topics

join