It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theories That I Encounter In Internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I Wonder why Many Conspiracy Theories that I encounter In Internet are largely Blurs the Boundary beetween Science Fiction or/and Fantasy with Real Life and aside from this they also largely blames Israelis, Jews, and Capitalism for many problems in the world?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

because if they weren't much more than science fiction (or any kind of fiction) or fantasy, they could be demonstrated. if there was much truth to the claims they could be backed up by more than "experts"

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Many conspiracies fail to take into account logic because they are created in the mind(s) of people suffering from undiagnosed paranoid disorders.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
I Wonder why Many Conspiracy Theories that I encounter In Internet are largely Blurs the Boundary beetween Science Fiction or/and Fantasy with Real Life and aside from this they also largely blames Israelis, Jews, and Capitalism for many problems in the world?

Think that answers your problem.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Many conspiracies fail to take into account logic because they are created in the mind(s) of people suffering from undiagnosed paranoid disorders.

Amen to that brother Nventual! It is said that a true sign of mental illness is the very denial of it. Most crazy people don't even know they are crazy!

I'm off to get some marshmallows before the flaming starts!

IRM

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It is said that a true sign of mental illness is the very denial of it. Most crazy people don't even know they are crazy!

So incredibly true. We are all 'insane', it is just a matter of which direction the 'insaneness' is swinging in.
Some peoples illnesses will lead them to become comedians, while the exact other will see the unbalance of life a sadness instead of a comedy and will become severely depressed.
It is quite interesting, I read a book on it from a Harvard psychiatrist.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Do me a favour, tell me what conspiracy theorys you speak of. Cause sometimes you need an open mind to comprehend them.

I might be able to help.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Think that answers your problem.

Since the Group of anti-god Wealthy Judeo-Christian White Zionist Ruling Class Stereotypical Nerd Assholes rule The World by Owning Virtually almost all of the World's Golds, Economies, Governments, Media, Academia, Source Of Energy, Technology, and Multinational Companies. up to 99% of world People Believes Trial and Error Evolution, Strict Scientific Theories, Global Warming, Islamic Terrorism, Capitalism, Material Possesions, TV, and tons of other Bull# Lies Instead Gods and Spirits, Aliens and UFOs, Ancient Advanced Civilization, Pre-human Sapients, Cryptids, Alternative Energies, and tons of Real Life's Sci-fi and Fantasy Element. Why this is Always happen to Everyone Else Particularly for last 20 years?

[edit on 4-11-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Swallowing Every Conspiracy Theories in The Internet is Bad For Your Health!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I think you all would be surprised at how close some of these wild ass conspiracy theories are to the actual truth.

But then again,the best conspiracy is the one no one knows about.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
I think you all would be surprised at how close some of these wild ass conspiracy theories are to the actual truth.

But then again,the best conspiracy is the one no one knows about.

Not all of Conspiracy theories on the Internet is Lies

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Many of them aren't created in the mind's of people suffering paranoia too!!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

True, many are also created by closet racists or the far left and right thinkers and the interweb offers them the anonymity to say what they really feel because in the real world its not socially acceptable.
Its not just the realm of fruit cakes anymore.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

True, many are also created by closet racists or the far left and right thinkers and the interweb offers them the anonymity to say what they really feel because in the real world its not socially acceptable.

Who is the Closet Racists that you mentioned?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

That reply was a good example of the mindset of someone who is.. "out of their mind"

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

That reply was a good example of the mindset of someone who is.. "out of their mind"

Many Conspiracy Theories are come from briliant people

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Are you a "briliant" person?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Are you a "briliant" person?

YES!!!!!!!!

top topics

join