It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahatma Gandhi's Guide to Fighting the NWO (I am Serious)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Seems like History Repeating itself? But, the guy surely had confronted NWO like British forces with great deft.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Gandhi was a fake lying racist slave driver.

He was fending off the British from seeing his sick cast system that was oppressing 140 million people into slaves.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by buds84]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

You surely haven't read his book, but realize that these are just your opinions. Don't present them as facts.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
that speech was great... i have a lot off respect for the way he fights.. that isnt the way i fight though, i find nothing wrong with violence where its needed

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

Mahatma Ghandi is probably the purest and best person to ever live on this earth - apart from Jesus who was from heaven.

Whatever Ghandi says I would believe, always - he is a true saint and benefactor.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epitaph25
reply to post by buds84

You surely haven't read his book, but realize that these are just your opinions. Don't present them as facts.

i hope your not suggesting that because he has written a book, one that might say otherwise means that he could not have been a lying racist slave driver. i couldnt say that he was those things, because i have no idea. but i wouldnt say he wasnt that way just because he didnt seem that way

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by srslyguyz

All I can say is that if you want to learn about a person read his quotes, listen to his speeches, refer his book, and listen to his opponents and supporters. There will always be haters trying to circumvent the truth. Most of them are from pakistan who are made to hate him from an early age.

You might not agree with everything Gandhi says, but if you can't even appreciate this speech without resorting to name calling, you are beyond ignorance. (Btw, this message not directed to anyone in particular).

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

And, btw, S & F to you.

That saintly man is against the NWO, so everyone should be against it.

Let us all see how to fight the NWO.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Thanks for putting up that Garbage by Penn and Teller. You might have absolutely LOVED their hit piece on 9/11. They are one of the objective people you might have seen, who think abusing and insulting others is evidence enough.

You need to understand the fact that there will ALWAYS be supporters and detractors for any individual. Be it Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Dalai Lama, Martin Luther King or Barack Hussein Obama. Grabbing random links and videos (that have mediocre ratings, anyway) does not prove your point. You need to try harder.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Rubbish, in the beginning of his fight, he was protesting the imposition of a salt tax on the Indian nation by the British and through his peaceful method of non-cooperation won the independence of India. The British autocrats retaliated by dividing the nation in two by sending all muslims to live in the northern part which is now called Pakistan and all the Hindus from the north being forced from their homes to live in the south in India as it is designated today. One day the British rulers will cause war between the two, but it will appear to have been caused from within the two nations.

Britain has a long history of dividing nations so that they can later make use of the Machiavellian ideal of divide then conquer.

Gandhi is to many the world's greatest example of peaceful non-cooperation in action and victory and this will be the only way we shall ever win our future freedom and fraternity as a species.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nineteen

Wow, did you guys take your opinion of Gandi from watching his movie?

Pick up a book, you guys obliviously haven't heard what Gandi did in West Africa.
You guys obviously never heard of the "The Black Untouchables"....
Gandi is a perfect example of a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Anyone that thinks Gandi is a great man probably thinks the Bush family are great too.

Where can I find a conspiracy forum where people actually know what going on?
Because this site is damn near mainstream media.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by buds84]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Opinionated
Stiff in opinion; firmly or unduly adhering to one's own
opinion or to preconceived notions; obstinate in opinion

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epitaph25
reply to post by buds84

Opinionated
Stiff in opinion; firmly or unduly adhering to one's own
opinion or to preconceived notions; obstinate in opinion

140 million people in the slave class up until the late 1990's is opinion?

Go read a book.
Basing you opinion on gandi the so called holy man by a youtube video is retarded.

You should see what he was doing before he deiced to become this so called "Holy man".

Guys, don't believe everything T.V tells you because this is just sad how many people here think Gandi is good.

Go walk up to any Indian person on the street and ask him how great Gandi is and see what happens.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

It's funny that you would say that. I've read more than a couple of books about Gandhi (presenting both sides). I have more than a dozen Indian friends, and the MAJORITY of them speak very highly of him. The only criticism I heard was that he was too insistent on non violence at all times. There are times when violence can be justified, according to them.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Ghandi hated the caste system as he had experienced it in South Africa as well as his own country. Also there was no particular caste which followed his march across India. As noteable in the video he did not favour any religion either. He was loved by the vast majority in his country by the time he died as evidenced by his massive funeral. Perhaps you have been looking in the wrong places for your information.

join