It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Might Be The Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Part 1:

I first suspected that Arnold Schwarzenegger could be The Beast when I saw Conan The Barbarian for the first time. The film was full of occult symbolism and seemed to clearly indicate that Arnold might be The Antichrist. For those who are initiated in the dark arts (Masonic) the film seemed to be implying that Arnold was The Beast.

I have since followed him closely. He is of course one of, if not in fact the biggest movie star in the world, married to a Kennedy, and became the governor of California. It seems that with each passing year that he moves closer and closer to becoming a possible Antichrist candidate.

In many of Arnold's films there were occult symbols that continued to imply that he might be The Antichrist. As Arnold has been governor of California I have watched to see what has happened. So far there has not been any indication of the US changing law to allow him to be President since he was born in Austria.

However, I now believe that Arnold could possibly soon be revealed to be The Antichrist. An aid of his said Arnold is interested in becoming the President of Austria. The European Union President is also a new position that will be opened once the Lisbon Treaty is ratified. Remember Arnold is a natural born citizen of Austria and Austria is an EU member state.

So it appears that the destiny of this man could be revealed soon. The original Conan film was so blatant in its Masonic symbolism that it just basically seemed to the high level initiate that this is him (Arnold), this is The Beast right here was being implied by the film.

Now some things to consider:

John wrote Revelation in Greek and therefore it is assumed mostly that the 666 or 616 (in an earlier version) would refer to Greek gematria. However, it is also conceivable that if Revelation was a coded message for this time that it would be directed to the international language of the time, which is English. Just like it was Greek in John's day. Or perhaps to the language that The Antichrist would speak, which if he is alive today would certainly be English, as anyone wanting to be a world ruler would surely speak English today.

Using the very simple English gematria of A= 2, B=4, C=6, etc............

A=2
B=4
C=6
D=8
E=10
F=12
G=14
H=16
I=18
J=20
K=22
L=24
M=26
N=28
O=30
P=32
Q=34
R=36
S=38
T=40
U=42
V=44
W=46
X=48
Y=50
Z=52

President Arnold Schwarzenegger =

P=32
R=36
E=10
S=38
I=18
D=8
E=10
N=28
T=40

32+36+10+38+18+8+10+28+40=220

A=2
R=36
N=28
O=30
L=24
D=8

2+36+28+30+24+8=128

S=38
C=6
H=16
W=46
A=2
R=36
Z=52
E=10
N=28
E=10
G=14
G=14
E=10
R=36

38+6+16+46+2+36+52+10+28+10+14+14+10+36=318

220+128+318=666

Now also notice that the 616 number which appears in an earlier text of Revelation also appears here at:

38+6+16+46+2+36+52+10+28+10+14+14+10+36=318

This occurs at the 17th and 18th letters in the sequence.

Revelation 13:18 - This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man and his number is 666.

So not only does the name President Arnold Schwarzenegger easily = 666, it also contains within the code the numbers 6 and 16 right next to each other (616) with the 16 occurring at the 18th letter of the name. 18 as in Revelation 13:18, which contains the 666 prophecy. 18 of course is also 6+6+6 or 666.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Red Cloak]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Part 2:

Now some more to consider includes the prophecies from the Bible about The Antichrist:

Daniel 7:20 - And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

Obviously, Arnold is “more stout than his fellows”.

Daniel 7:24 - And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the others, and he shall subdue three kings.

The three kings sounds an awful lot like the North American Union (NAU), consisting of Canada, The United States, and Mexico. Now let us consider the ten horns that are the ten kings out of the kingdom from Daniel 7:24. Well in Revelation we are told that the Beast suffers a mortal head wound:

Revelation 13:1 - And the dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

There we have the same ten horns being mentioned and we are told that each horn is a blasphemous name, which seems to indicate that each horn is a name of a different person.

Revelation 13:3 - And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Now here we are told one of the names suffered a mortal head wound and then the world wondered after the Beast. Remember now we are being told also that in Daniel 7:24 that an eleventh horn (or blasphemous name) will arise from this first group of 10. However, as Daniel 7:24 tells us, the eleventh one will be “diverse from the others.”

So, this can be summed up as the following; The ten horns (or blasphemous names) are the US presidents of John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama. That makes ten horns. Ten horns since the first Beast suffered the mortal head wound when JFK was assassinated by gunshots to the head. These are the ten horns (the ten kings of Daniel) that come out of the Beast end time kingdom that is described in the Book of Daniel. The United States of America is that end times Beast kingdom. The prophecy is thus completed as Arnold is “diverse from the others” because he was not born in the United States and thus not eligible to become the US President. But his political ascension is also to come out of this end time Beast Kingdom the USA. Of course the completion of the prophecy takes place with Arnold, as we consider this Bible verse of Revelation 13:3 again:

Revelation 13:3 - And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

This refers to JFK being assassinated and to the fact that the last horn, the eleventh one, will be from the same. Arnold is of course married to Maria Shriver. Maria Shriver is the blood born niece of JFK.

Daniel 8:23 - And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

“Fierce countenance” - this means a fierce look or expression. Certainly, Arnold also fits this description.

Dark sentences: The Strong Concordance word for both dark and sentences is #2420 and means - "a puzzle, hence a trick saying". The expression comes from the root word #2330 which is of the meaning "to put forth".

So this means a strong bodied and heavily built person will put forth tricky words and sayings to trick the people. This certainly sounds like Arnold. “I'll be back” even comes to mind – a trick saying.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Part 3:

Now we have the final completion of the Bible's Antichrist prophecies:

Revelation 17:10-11 - And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seventh, and goeth into perdition.

The seven fallen world kingdoms and the seven Beast kings those empires had of history are:

Atlantis – Lucifer
Ancient Egypt – Akhenaton
Babylon – Nebuchadnezzar
Assyria – Sennacherib
Ancient Greece - Alexander the Great
The Roman Empire – Nero
The German Third Reich - Adolf Hitler

This final and most conclusive of Antichrist prophecies seems quite simple. The five Beast kings and kingdoms that have fallen are Atlantis – Lucifer, Ancient Egypt- Akhenaton, Babylon – Nebuchadnezzar, Assyria – Sennacherib, and Ancient Greece - Alexander the Great. The Beast king and kingdom that is, refers to John's time and is The Roman Empire and Nero.

The Beast king and kingdom that has not yet come at John's time and must continue for a short time is a reference to The German Reich under Adolf Hitler, who was the German Fuhrer of The Third Reich. The Beast that was and is not, but is the eighth and of the seven, and goes into perdition........this refers to Lucifer. He was the originating Beast. He was the ruler of Atlantis, the originating world Beast kingdom.

He was and is not, thus meaning that he was before John's time. He is also the eighth, meaning he will come again. This is what these verses in Daniel and Revelation all refer to, that Lucifer will reign on the Earth once again in a final world end time kingdom. He will be the last of the eight, just as he was also the first. This man is called The Antichrist. It seems to be like a mockery of God being the first and the last, the Alpha and the Omega. The last Beast is also said to be of the seven.

The seventh Beast was Adolf Hitler. Who could possibly complete this prophecy as the eighth Beast and also be of the seventh? Adolf Hitler was born in Austria and was an Austrian. Arnold Schwarzenegger was also born in Austria and is also Austrian. Thus, by becoming the eighth ruler, Arnold would then also be of the seventh. This Beast is then said to goeth into perdition. In other words, the last Beast (which could be Arnold Schwarzenegger), is Lucifer on Earth, in human form.

I think this could possibly come to fruition with Arnold's speculated plans to become the Austrian President and then perhaps the European Union President. It should also be noted that the seat number of the EU parliament that is reserved for the future EU President is rumored to be seat number 666.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
After the awful job he did in California I find it hard to believe anybody would want him to run their country.

I find it hard to believe the anti christ would be someone who doesn't have a clue on how to run a state, let alone a country or the world.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You know, I really am beginning to lose track of how many 'anti-christs' supposedly exist today.
If he IS, he's not doing a very good job at it. I mean, isn't he/she supposed to have charismatic qualities? Have you ever heard the guy try to pronounce CALIFORNIA?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I can't say that I agree with everything here, but I did enjoy the originality of it. I read it in full. I guess we only have a bit of time left to see if this theory has any merit to it. Interesting take on revelations. I too think there is something more cryptic written in revelations, hidden by the words used.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Just when I thought he couldn't possibly get anymore badass than he already is!

Ahnold doesn't just kick cyborg ass from the future, he can kick Jesus' ass too!

Now if you put him up against the 2nd coming of cyborg Jesus, you'd have a fight I'd watch.

Seriously though, who hasn't been labeled the anti-christ? I always thought the anti-christ was rational thought.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I guess someday, at some important press conference somewhere, we'll hear:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Ya you could be right the guy we all loved in the 80's and 90's could be the one that kills most of us off dam and I thought this was a great guy.

But I thought Tony Blair was suppose to become the president?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
If arnold schwarzenegger is the anti christ then i am jesus christ.This arnold would not even have the intelligence to become the anti christ.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
yep. portraying a BARBARIAN in a movie that had "occult" symbolism is definitely the biggest sign of the antichrist.

also the whole thing with the numbers...PURE GENIUS

i mean...the fact that you can make 666 with my first, middle, then last name,
and pizza is so good (pizza being my favorite food), is totally irrelevant.

and the random 18 in his name? a masterpiece!

hmmm more stout than others? psh only arnie could fit that.

subduing three kings a.k.a. the U.S. mexico and canada isnt a stretch by ANY standard.

those ten horns are DEFINITELY the last ten presidents. it couldnt be anything else. not even presidents in the future.

that fierce countenance! no one can argue against that!

unfortunately i cant make heads nor tails of part three. oh well. it was all so well founded.

im not trying to make fun of you OP, i hope that casting the theory in a ridiculed manner will make it pretty obvious that what you have found is pretty circumstantial and incredibly weak, especially the revelations prophecy. that part almost didnt even make it into the bible because it sounded like the ravings of a lunatic. plus there was that whole...the prophecies were meant to be fulfilled within the lifetime of the men who heard the prophecies

ps. that thing about my name and pizza does actually work.

oh and by the way
"Conan is often associated with the fantasy subgenre of sword-and-sorcery and heroic fantasy. He was created by Texan writer Robert E. Howard in 1932 "
en.wikipedia.org...

conan the barbarian was in books and comics at least 50 years before the first moive.

and 15 years before arnold was even born
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 3-11-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

RC, I don't know about all the Biblical prophecy you espouse. I will bow to your expertise there. What I do know is that Arnold should never have gone as far as he has. He has no meaningful qualifications to govern. It is as if he has been placed where he is now with all the Kennedy connections and the Aryan Hitler allusions you refer to.

President Obama came out of nowhere and there's been an undercurrent of controversy all along. If he were to be ousted via a revelation at some point I can see a constitutional amendment being shoved through on the Obama precedent allowing another "foreign" born to run for president. Of course it's a stretch. And having a poor man's Hercules as Governor of Kali-faw-nia, how the hell did that happen?

Another poster brought up the current state of the State of California being in the crapper. Arnold has been pro-Obama from the start. Go back to tapes of Meet the Press from early on in this administration, you’ll see that. Why would a Republican governor be so committed to a Democratic president? Is it possible there is only one party? The power and money party? Wouldn’t it be funny if stimulus money lifted Kali-faw-nia out of the crapper making Arnie smell like roses? Then the sheeple could jump on the “Schwarzenegger/ Shriver/Kennedy with allusions to Ronald Reagan Bandwagon”. There’s something in there for everyone! Yay!!!!

If there was nothing to this the clown would not be a governor let alone a Republican in the most liberal of states. Plausible conspiracy theory, good thread RC!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Oh yeah! Antichrist or just an evil d'bag? Let's not nitpick, "a rose by any other name". The Bible or network news, who cares how you come to a "revelation"? As long as you get there.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I think it's much more likely George W. Bush is the AntiChrist.

Here's some good articles on it.
cannonfire.blogspot.com...

www.rstolley.org...

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Come on... Do my name!
I want to be the antichrist

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
Part 1:

I first suspected that Arnold Schwarzenegger could be The Beast when I saw Conan The Barbarian for the first time.

Little Arnie was an ACTOR.

I suppose if he played Moses in a biblical move, you would think he was a prophet sent from God.

No little Arnie is just a Freemason, illuminate criminal scum bag of no particular account.
Just like the other self serving criminals in Congress, and Governorships around the nation before him.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Reading post like these make me yearn for the old days when most of the mods were posters,seems these posts get more rediculous everyday,does every actor with an accent posses the possibility of an anti christ?,about as possible of there being an anti christ oy

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I did a similar thread except I put it in skunk works. I centred the thread around apollyon being apollo. I got totally blasted even though I put it in skunk works.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

The guy is a total devil.

And Bodybuilding is a cult. Musclemissions.org

[edit on 14-11-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
While I do not agree with your assertion, I would like to thank you for posting such an interesting perspective. Your argument is clear and the conclusions you arrive at do hold some truth. But I have to agree that things like using "President" before his name to make up the infamous "666" is more opportunistic than prophetic. Also, there are many core attributes of the Antichrist figure that he does NOT possess.

It is a possibility for sure, but I doubt Mr Schwarzenegger is the Antichrist or the False Prophet either.

[edit on 16/11/2009 by Dark Ghost]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join