It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Might Be The Antichrist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Hahaha ... amusing. This makes me want to watch Terminator and his other movies... True Lies, running man, Total Recall... but I'm not sure about Jingle All the way or Kindergarten cop...

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choiseul
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Hahaha ... amusing. This makes me want to watch Terminator and his other movies... True Lies, running man, Total Recall... but I'm not sure about Jingle All the way or Kindergarten cop...

Cheers!

Call me crazy, but I really enjoyed Jingle All The Way. It's a movie that's not meant to be taken too seriously. Sinbad and Arnie are not exactly Oscar contenders for their performances, but they do have good chemistry. And Phil Hartman again plays well his part as the irritating and competitive neighbourhood irritant. Did I mention Sinbad? He is hilarious...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I found a table on the back of a book called fossilized customs and tried to convert Schwarzenegger into hebrew letters and count there Gematria Value. Seeing as I had no idea how to spell his name I simply sounded it out in my head and converted the sounds to the corresponding Hebrew. This is what I came up with.

Name Of Letter: Shin-waw-daleth-tzadee-nun-yod-Gimel-Gimel-Resh
Meaning :Tooth-hook-door-hook-fish-hand-camel-camel-head

English Symbol: Sh-w-d-tz-n-y-g-g-r
Gematria Value: 300-6-4-90-50-10-3-3-200

Numerical Value = 666

Admittedly if I had known it was spelt Schwarzenegger I probably would not have come up with the same number, but isn't that how everyone pronounces it (shwa)(dtza)('n-word')?

[edit on 19-11-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You can even convert it yourself if you go to www.scribd.com... and scroll to down to the back page you will see a convertion table.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Talk about PC, I got sensored for calling Arnold Schwatz a [N-Word]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I gave you a star. Not because i believe you, or think you're on to anything, but because of the extreme amount of time it must have took to realize you could derive 666 from "President Arnold Schwarzenegger"

Despite he's not now, nor can he ever be, President....good show none the less.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

www.colbertnation.com...

See he pronounces it S-Ch-W-D-Tza-N-Y-G-G-R

[edit on 19-11-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
you have to be born in the US to run for president........unless we change that anytime soon you're just grasping at straws

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

i mean...the fact that you can make 666 with my first, middle, then last name,
and pizza is so good (pizza being my favorite food), is totally irrelevant.
ps. that thing about my name and pizza does actually work.

So YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Wow, I just realised how easy it is to convince yourself with fabricated logic! I am really impressed on how you got 666 from his name! This is one of the better attempts I have seen at deriving 666 from the name of a famous personality. You made me want to see Conan the Barbarian now! I can't even remember if it was good or not lol

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Just when I thought he couldn't possibly get anymore badass than he already is!

ahahahah awesome.

Now if you put him up against the 2nd coming of cyborg Jesus, you'd have a fight I'd watch.

you will see this.

... and you think i'm joking...

-

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Well it is 2015 and Arnold is promoting his name everywhere globally. He is releasing movie after movie. He spear headed the R20 regions on climate change. This year Arnold will be hosting the road to Parris in December, where a pact will be signed by hundreds of regions. He spear head after school program and this is seeking federal funding for his program. He also has the Schwarzenegger institution at USC for political reform both nationally and globally. He is a very busy 67 year. in addition. Jesus said I will return for my church. Funny as it sounds Arnold says he will be back also. What's fumny is prophecy says that it will "appear" that the antichrist takes a deadly wound to the head and that he comes back to life. Arnold would be able to say I told i'd be back. I don't know but there is a lot of coincidences i guesd
we shall see

edit on 29-3-2015 by noahgabe371 because: typos

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: noahgabe371

You could say it is the year of the Ahhnold-christ?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Exactly!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Red Cloak

SnF for some correlations I've never seen before.
If you interpreted this on your own take heed that this
is the message God wanted you to have.
I think it's very good. Better than most.
edit on Ram32915v332015u02 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: noahgabe371

Schwarzenegger is a lifelong supporter and "friend of Israel", and has participated in L.A.'s Pro-Israel rally among other similar events.

In 2012, Schwarzenegger helped to found the Schwarzenegger Institute for State and Global Policy, which is a part of the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy at the University of Southern California. The Institute's mission is to "[advance] post-partisanship, where leaders put people over political parties and work together to find the best ideas and solutions to benefit the people they serve," and to "seek to influence public policy and public debate in finding solutions to the serious challenges we face." Schwarzenegger serves as chairman of the Institute.

The Paris Declaration is a cross-sector initiative founded by R20 and World Climate Ltd. It is a declaration from subnational governments, business and finance to support an international climate deal during the UN COP21 in 2015. At the World Summit of Regions for Climate (WSRC) in Paris 2014, Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Founder of R20, invited a coalition of governments, businesses and investors to sign it. The Declaration will travel around the world to events such as the World Climate Summit in Lima 2014, World Green Economy Summit 2015 in Dubai,World Climate Summit in Paris 2015 and others, to collect signatures from leaders, and be presented at COP21 in Paris as the strongest international Public Private Partnership platform for climate solutions. It is part of the Positive Agenda, as requested by the French Government who will be hosting the UNFCCC COP 21.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
How many antichrists are we up to now?

There have been a few dozen new ones every year since... well, probably since people started believing the book of Revelation.

It's amazing to think that some people don't realize the antichrist story is designed to keep you faithful because of an unrealistic fear/hope that the apocalypse is right around the corner. If the world isn't coming to an end, it's harder to fill churches.

Guess what... despite what you may have heard, the boogeyman won't actually get you and I've got some really sad news about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Guess what... despite what you may have heard, the boogeyman won't actually get you and I've got some really sad news about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

Oh look, another member with his head in the sand and his butt in the air
spouting unoriginal ignorance.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Red Cloak

This whole anti christ thing is silly, but lets assume it does exists:

I would keep my eyes on the Pope and other Religious figures not a movie star.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join