It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so i posted this a while back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
ok so on may 15 2005 , around 8:30 or 9:00 PM it was dark and i was loading my shifter kart in the truck and that's when i saw green lights hovering so i stopped and looked up and i saw a triangular shape with 3 green lights hovering above the woods next to where the truck was parked (edge of property and woods) it was hovering maybe 4 feet above the trees and there was no sound i stood looking at ti dumbfounded and then it started moving towards the woods and it was no longer visible over the trees and i would say i say it for maybe 45 seconds it did travel in a straight line and it was in cocoa beach Florida near Patrick AFB ive never sen anything like it sence then.
oh and if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it or ill send the aliens to abduct you

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Minding your own business and then happen to look up and soil yourself while the jaw hits the ground.

Were the green lights on the triangle craft or on their own? After it went out of sight did you hear any jets flying in the area?

[edit on 2-11-2009 by InvisibleObserver]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Twix

thats the city i lived in until i was about 13 or so...had several sightings there myself, mostly of triangular craft as well...i always just brushed it off as some new toys that nasa had over at cape canaveral across the river...but who knows

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
yeah maybe so idk but i could have been and all the green lights were ON the craft itself

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Interesting, were the green lights all solid, or did they flash or doing anything strange? No chase planes or anything after it flew off?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

they were solid they never flashed or blinked or anything and they were very bright if you looked at them but they you wouldntve noticed them unless u looked up at em

top topics

join