It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 - Australian Media Ridicule The Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I just logged on to one of OZ's mainstream news websites and I saw a link to "Did you know 911 was faked?"

Now the first picture in the series is just total BS and we all know it , but as the slide show progresses it's just a barrage of ridicule against the present 911 theories.

www.news.com.au...#

Nice attempt you brainless twits ... do your research on the pentagon especially!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Be nice, now. Just because someone doesn't agree with you, doesn't make them "braiinless twits". They just don't believe the same things you believe.

We all are presented with "facts" from various sources, but none of us has a practical way of actually checking these facts. We have to take what we hear on faith - or reject it on faith, in some cases. We know that governments routinely like to their citizens (and everyone else). We know something happened on 9/11. But none of us knows what really happened, except possibly some of the perpetrators.

So we get the government's "official" explanation, and then another one from some other source, that doesn't buy everything the government says. Then others, which question most or everything the government says. The result is a whole spectrum of theories ranging from the orthodox government explanation, to one which is somewhat critical of errors made, to one which may claim that the government knew about and *allowed* it to happen, to the government caused it, to there were no planes, to there was never any World Trade Center to begin with. Whatever. Eventually you wind up with it being the Rigelians using thought rays to knock down the buildings as part of their campaign of world domination.

The fact is, we don't know what happened. Not one explanation is satisfactory. Not one explanation covers all the facts without requiring some mighty strange happenings - coincidences with astronomical odds against them, incomprehensible behavior, inexplicable timing of events, and so on. It is no indication of stupidity for someone to choose one explanation over another, when there is no compelling reason to choose any. They all suck. They are all inadequate.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Note that "Dick Cheney said so" is the reason that one of the theories can't possibly be true according to this website. That's laughable. Dick Insanity said so , so it must be true.
I couldn't get past the first few once I saw they were relying on mainstream media , and Dick Insanity's word as sources for their less than well-written piece.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Regardless of one's thoughts on the topic, or on this website in the OP link, it does use the following as one justification:

We know it's rubbish because: the CIA swear it's him. And the CIA wouldn't lie...

What. That's it? That's the justification?

Oh well. Conspiracy over, I guess.

Rewey

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I wonder if this is some backwards way of telling the truth.
You know?
"Joe, did you break this"
"Yeah mom, totally, I broke it"

[edit on 3-11-2009 by mxridr618]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mxridr618
I wonder if this is some backwards way of telling the truth.
You know?
"Joe, did you break this"
"Yeah mom, totally, I broke it"

[edit on 3-11-2009 by mxridr618]

We have a winner!

This is a brilliant display of sarcasm.

I mean this didn't give it away??.........

We know it's rubbish because: the CIA swear it's him. And the CIA wouldn't lie...

top topics

join