It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Central London on Live TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I was just watching London Tonight which has a live backdrop of central London, just above the presenters head was a pinky red ball of light that was pretty big that looked to be near possibly to St Pauls.

At first I thought it was a reflection but as the bit of that programme finished they pull the camera back in the studio and dropped the lights and you could see it plain and clear, was a sort of tear drop shape that seemed to be a central glow with a softer glow around the edges.

Sadly I can't see Central London from my area, for all I know it could be a crane, I rule out a blimp as it was rock solid.

Could anyone have a check for me to see if there is indeed a crane of somesuch in London that you can see from the South Side of the Thames where the ITN studios are.

Also, what I did did see coming from London towards me in Northolt was what looked like a huge ball of light that was fading in and out, as it got nearer I could see the red and green of a planes safety lights and the sound but it seemed wrong to me as it was coming at a pretty low height directly across the path of inbound planes to Heathrow, it literally flew over another plane and for some reason was pulsing the front lights (definitely pulsing them, not them being blocked by something, they were dimmed and then on full again), also it was lit up by quite a few lights underneath, so much so I could not make out a proper shape.

It sounded like a plane but was on a totally different flight path than all the Heathrow or Northolt airport traffic ever take.

Between that and the ligh on the TV it's a weird night..

Sorry, no photo's, I do have a camera but its needed charging for a bout a week and I've forgotten to do it every night.

So did anyone else see the London Tonight thing, it might still be there as I type..

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Can you find video of this program somewhere online?

You have an interesting sighting, wonder what the heck it was or if anybody else witnessed it? Hopefully someone else who saw something will find this thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
Can you find video of this program somewhere online?

You have an interesting sighting, wonder what the heck it was or if anybody else witnessed it? Hopefully someone else who saw something will find this thread.

I've tried to find the footage but to no luck...

I'm going to watch the same programme tonight in case I see the same thing again in which case I'd imagine it's something like a crane or the like...

If it's not there then I wonder what it was, it was very bright and would be hard to miss especially for anyone going across the bridge from the south side, you get St Pauls being lit up which you would look at and then to the right and above was this tear shaped object.

I can't see any news as regarding it so who knows?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well good to my word I've just been watching London Today with the live backdrop of St Pauls, now I know it's live as they are turning on all the Xmas lights in London and you can see St Pauls id lit up..

But there's no object in the scene like last night so I think I can rule out a crane or a landmark...

Very odd....

So many reports these days..

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I was hoping you would of seen it again so we could say that it was something normal or supposed to be there. Very strange stuff, I wonder if any more witness will come out with this sighting over the next few days? I will look around for other sighting reports and see what I can find.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
I was hoping you would of seen it again so we could say that it was something normal or supposed to be there. Very strange stuff, I wonder if any more witness will come out with this sighting over the next few days? I will look around for other sighting reports and see what I can find.

Thanks, please message me if you find anything..

And I just want to assure you that I am not sending you on a wild goose chase, if you can get hold of the London Today London news segment for the 2nd November you will see what I am talking about.

What strikes me as odd is that it wasn't exactly small, it was a fair size and stationary, I'm stunned there's no reports about it unless it was just some man made item. The only thing that rules that out for me is that they by law have to have a very bright red light on the top of them as a low flying safety measure.

What I saw was not sharp deep red, it was pinky and soft??

EDIT: Small mistake on my part, I've been calling the programme London Today, it's actually London TONIGHT.......Sorry about that....

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Slight update, I've just emailed the news team directly asking for a still if possible. There's even the outside chance they may do a quick reference to it if they are interested.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I found the clip from that night, here is a screen shot from the clip.

Here is the link to the clip, at 1:35 if I remember correctly the shot will change and you will be able to see what looks to be 2 objects/lights in the skyline, then at 4:12 the anchorman will move a bit and you will be able to the 2nd object/light behind his left ear.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Odd thing was it was there again last night (Nov 5th) and I thought for one second I could see a long blue-ish shaft coming down with very much the angle of a crane?

I saw it for a millisecond but it still begs the question as if it is a crane why there's no warning red light clearly visible like every other tall crane I see daily in Northolt. I would love it if a subscriber from London on here would just have a day light look at the area to see what it might be or not.

Btw, thank you for finding that clip, I never got a reply from the news team but at least you can see I did see 'something' and it was not a wind up

Thanks!

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Mclaneinc]

new topics

top topics

join