It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fulford - 100 Senior Bankers Murdered and Over 1000 Arrested (??)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Chaos continues with 103 senior bankers murdered and over 1000 arrested

The cabal that has controlled finance is fighting a desperate rear-guard action as the net continues to close around it. The death toll has now reached 103 bankers, most of them killed by the Bush Nazi cabal in order to silence them. Jeffry Picower, the Madoff associate found drowned in his pool was murdered by the cabal because he was a link between the Madoff funds and bribed politicians in Washington D.C., according to MI6. He was held under water by operatives using rubber gloves in order to leave no evidence of foul play.

Meanwhile the backers of the new banking system have arrested over 1000 bankers and charged them with fraud. Now that the October 27th deadline has past, the arrests will accelerate over the coming weeks and soon the members of the Cabal will have to start killing each other as they desperately try to shake off the investigative dragnet.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

These are some spectacular claims from Benjamin Fulford, even more so than usual. But, I'd love to see some evidence of this...........

Also of note is that Fulford is saying there is a "new banking system" being, or about to be, implemented. Again, sounds great - evidence.......?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It is unfolding just how I have been reading that it will.

Keep your eyes open for more arrests.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Could you just elaborate on that a little more as to what you've been reading and what exactly will manifest as follows??? Cause I didn't understand that half meaning full post...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Problem - Reaction - Solution = Solution create Problem React with Solution. and your tax dollars pay for this to happen.

seems the US Currency Controller agrees with you.

www.youtube.com...

here is Fulford on Rense - stating it... no source but seems ademate about it.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I really don't know, but Fulfurd seems to be a really coked up paranoid junkie whitch NEVER has documented ANY of his claims.

I could naturally be wrong.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hey, what do you call 100 bankers dead, 1000 bankers arrested and 10000 bankers lying at the bottom of the ocean?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

a good start?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Fulford is a crank, has had little success in any of his predictions and is a scam artist looking at his MO.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If this is true, apparently bankers are not the only ones disappearing.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Shame theres no real MSM stories about these so called banker disappearances, not a peep, working for a bank I think someone would notice if our boss went missing. If it were brought to the peoples attention maybe then the people would realise how much of a ride they were actually taken on and the banking fatcats would realise they've really pissed the people off.

top topics

join