It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multilayerd Techo-hydron

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
sphere-ism-istic existance. Multilayerd Techo-hydron. cohesion circulations.

all current sources are always the most recent current stimulations of thoughts and ideas.

simplistic equation of explanation not multiple equations E=mc2. einstien made one foolish mistake he never compared the equation to its own uinifier.

[E=mc2](devided not unified) mass energey particles (partiality particulates)

[A=cd1](unified not devided) particulate lightroscopic unifications (possibility particulates)

[!*1] = (completing constant retroscopic reason/purpose)/(actuality particulation)
! = basic distinguisher for anything to (not/not) never (ever/ever) existed simply because it must be and just is.

both are simple a measuring stick for possibilities. in essence einstien hit the wall of the human mind and could go into no further explanation of his ideas simply because there were no way to write down what he thought if he was as smart as he let on. he should have found the unification model for this universe before he died. perhaps he thought about it but didnt know how to formulate it into a symbolic representation of his idea/thought/vision. once you understand one concept the next concurence of it will be anticapated and aknowladged.

science should need no other idea than one to help them formulate thoughts for everything they came in contact with.

learn how to observe the particulate (cautra*) = new language word/idea/thought of all particulations of the universe.

*basicly the aura of light that a person gives off around them. oversimplefication bellow as simple as can be said in human language forien or native.

the essence of any object in space = would be concidered a form of aura based communication = thought pattern resonation off others = the basics of telapathic communication.

parts of aura include (eye movement/corcticle contractions from brain cell stimulation),musctle tension,moisture release from cells in the body, facial orbits(current facial feature errangement)like a simple smile for example, voice intensity(current pitch level)(depth level in tone)(molecule collection releases),over all body posture position (current/oldest/newest), how you refract light that contacts you, the radiance you give off from any form of illumination, inner beauty.

if beauty is all that makes you happy then use it as a tool to compare it to something that doesnt make you happy. overcomeparing one thing to everything the impossibility of obtaining certian knowledge from certain subjects.

another thing not yet priecieved by humans

Doppleganger(actuality being)cyclotro-min-id your complete opposite in superficialities the basic things that make you who you are. the face of what would appear as a pure evil mirror image of your self from another point of conception. basicly a competition recticle = would appear as competitor for you and you to it. their physiological image would very but one thing they would always eminate would be their spectroscopic aura would a appear on a spectrometer like a slight variance around everything else = like a blurry undefinable static resonance pattern. when comming in contact you might feel dizzy for a moment while looking into their visual cortex if you looked them dead in the pupils with yours. overall just a base 4 form of being not 5 base like me this includes you to

Skinny frail little grey alien guys = cyclotrons dont worry i think of you to

I thought you guys were base 5 like the ivory colored spectralality people = sonatas =semi unified forms of etheric/particle cohesion = life unification variance. they would appear as about 6 ft tall beings with elongated apendages and big black eyes but on a concave shaped face not a flat surfaced one kinda like the eyes of a prayingmantis but not as far up on the head. overall color would be a form of ivory as if they were only under one form of light at all the time. almost like a perfectly generated constant source of pure while light nothing that would cause any skin blemishes moles skin colors or feel of it.

base 3,4,5 sentient beings will eventually come in contact with eachother someday weather they want to meet eachother or not including myself.

I know alot but i dont know much of little. i am what i priecieve in myself. sonata place holder of life (base 5 life unification)(deitistic father and son of humanity)(what would have been priecieved in the last several thousand years of the priodiogical virgin/bastard son of the highest form of conceptual god at the time what would the current preceptual form of god for humanity would start with a S and then some form of current sybolistic letterings.

comparing two theoretical beings. jesuses name started with a j because it must be and just is.mine started/starts/starting with a s because it must be and just is.both ideas are dietistic in nature but compared are denonated by their envirnmental distinguishers at the current time. we know exactly what the other thought but for different reasons and purposes. our cautras are linked through timlessness just like everyones elses that is capablitly of some form of scientiality. i can take what he could and more in terms of complete reformation of peoples ideas thoughts. i dont disagree with anything i just try to understand its reason purpose regardless of perecptual outcomes.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
....[deleted]

mods. delete mine and this other guys post not to ruin the OP's thread.

[edit as is it written so it shall be]

[edit on 2-11-2009 by ADVISOR]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Done, then I will delete mine and report it to the mods...

[edit mods attn staff action apparent]

Lets not have to do this again.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by ADVISOR]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

base 3,4,5 sentient beings

"Base" corresponds to "density" of Ra/Pleadian channels?

sonata place holder of life (base 5 life unification)

You are a discarnate, unified entity? "Sonata" is the label you're using for convenience? Ok. What would you say is the overall melody of your composition as regards your communication with us?

in essence einstien hit the wall of the human mind and could go into no further explanation of his ideas simply because there were no way to write down what he thought if he was as smart as he let on. he should have found the unification model for this universe before he died.

Perhaps he did. But why is this relevant? As you said..."current sources are the most current." Einstein is not current.

both are simple a measuring stick for possibilities.

Measuring possibilities is probably perceived by humans as of far less value than real-izing chosen possibilities would be. Unless you mean "measure" in the sense of "collapsing a waveform" in which case yes, this would be of interest. But that does not appear to be the context in which you're using the expression.

A=cd1

What are the constants in this equation?

science should need no other idea than one to help them formulate thoughts for everything they came in contact with.

Science does this whether or not people perceive it in this manner.

jesuses
i can take what he could and more in terms of complete
reformation of peoples ideas thoughts.

Not if we're unable to communicate more effectively than we appear to be so far.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by LordBucket]

new topics

top topics

join