It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu Hospital/clinic emergency protocol procedures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hi everyone. Lately I have been getting more and more scared with the swine flu going around. Ever since they started giving out the swine flu vaccines, more and more people around me started getting sick or had some other type of other problem. I work in a medical clinic and recently a memo was sent out that implied all doctors and nurses are required to take the H1N1 vaccine. Thankfully I'm not a doctor, I just work in the files department. But almost all the doctors have told me that after taking the vaccination, they feel really dissy, their arms and legs feel num, they have pain everywhere or some other strange thing. Below this text, I have posted 4 different images that represent 2 different memos. The first one was attached to my pay stub and the second was posted on the board in the back so I thought I should photocopy it and show it on ATS.

Memo 1:

Memo 2 (Photo 1)(Top):

Memo 2 (Photo 2)(Bottom):

Memo 2 (Photo 3)(Full):

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I will update this thread as much as I can when the information becomes available.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
exactly what i have been saying. :/

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
me too. I just find it a little weird that so many people know about the harms of the swine flu but just continue you take it anyway.

new topics

top topics

join